boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

What's gone wrong with the SBR store?

Cashed in 3350 point for a gift card on 3-6-16 and got a 'Thank you for your order!' email but no actual gift code.

Waited four days (3-10) emailed cashier@sbrforum.com and orders@sbrforum.com. No response.

Waited another 4 days (3-14) emailed cashier@sbrforum.com . Crickets, Nada, Nothing

Is this a lost cause? Does anybody actually monitor those email addresses? Is there anybody at SBR that can look into this?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Message SBR Annie, she's helped me out with store purchases within an hour of the message (assuming it's during business hours)

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Astro - I sent her a message and will see what happens

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

you might want to try live chat as well, bosco

whenever I have an issue, I go there and they seem to be on the ball...gl

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

boscokid I understand it's frustrating and to be honest, I wish I could just sort it out for you but I can't. Follow Jake's advice and go in Chat and follow astro's and only do so during Costa Rican business hours for Store issues. Anyone working Chat outside those hours has no involvement in the Store - including myself - so we'll just tell you to email. Not to fob you off but because we simply have no idea as that's limited to those who directly fill the orders.

Please send me a PM if you haven't had a response or resolution in the next day or two and I'll chase it up for you although Annie's a legend and I'm confident she'll get it all sorted