brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

you should mind your biz more Bob, your outspoken persona in matters that don't concern you are going to eventually get you buried.. Chill,

peace

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    you should mind your biz more Bob, your outspoken persona in matters that don't concern you are going to eventually get you buried.. Chill,

peace
    So you're saying this thread doesn't concern me.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    It should be decided by third parties now anyway. Thats the way wagering works. Post up is for the untrustworthy. If you were willing to post up why not let a 3 party jury comprised of Optional, Yisman, and TryTryTry decide whether the bet is a winner. HeckI will even let you put USC Philly guy on it if you want

You wont do it because you know you lost, which makes you a STIFF and officially the biggest point stiff in SBR history.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    At least I can say I'm not a 72,000 stiff!!!!!!

While you are sitting around this week, waiting to see which tournament has the least amount of people so you can jump in it, I'll be sitting on the beach in Mexico drinking some cold ones. Yep, your World Cup chase in your basement definitely beats my life.

Pics of you and wifey on beach please

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    So you're saying this thread doesn't concern me.
    No, how this started didn't concern you..

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Nothing personal, putting you on as non biased party. Basically giving Bobby leeway to put whoever he on "jury" as I know it's clear I won.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    No, how this started didn't concern you..
    Disagree, SBR doesn't get involved with loan stiffs. Forum has to police itself. If DS didn't bump loan thread Laz wasn't paying on, I would have never known about it or commented.

DS could have PM'd Laz if he didn't want to make it public, he chose not to do that. I was actually showing support for DS, it shouldn't take Laz 2+ years to make a loan payment or communicate to his lender.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Yep, have you crushed...wouldn't go to Mexico if you paid me.
    let me guess....you went before and the whores weren't as receptive to you as they were in the D.R.? damn, pretty sad when the Mexican whores reject you. let me guess...they don't care for guys who take pictures with their shirt held up over their head?

yes...we know we would have to pay you to go....ain't no other way you could get there.

now pay DS his points and let's move on from another making bobby look like an idiot thread.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Disagree, SBR doesn't get involved with loan stiffs. Forum has to police itself. If DS didn't bump loan thread Laz wasn't paying on, I would have never known about it or commented.

DS could have PM'd Laz if he didn't want to make it public, he chose not to do that. I was actually showing support for DS, it shouldn't take Laz 2+ years to make a loan payment or communicate to his lender.
    It doesn't concern me... Has nothing at all to do with me, I don't have an opinion on it and neither should you, unless asked. I believe the guy even asked for you to show him some respect because he was trying to work it out, that did concern you because it was addressed to you after you chimed in. If it was your loan, different story.

I would give Laz 500 pts and DS 500 pts bow out, because of obvious reasons.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Laz

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

The wager said nothing about first to 100k points playing poker. Bobby stated first to 100k between him and Tat. I believe at the time of the offer Bobby already had approximately 93k points versus Tattdy who had maybe 5k.

Bobby pays out the points and Tat will not give me back the points. 100% guaranteed. If Tat gives me the points back I will send Bobby his points back.

Why lose 30k points, its funny. Bobby loves to shoot off at the mouth offering large wagers where he is starting a race to 100k with an over 85k point lead. 30k points is small price to pay to bury him once and for all.

Now of course he will Stiff, guy is and always has been a slimy deadbeat. Loophole or not nobody can rule against our wager being 100% valid with the rules stated. Maybe not the nicest thing or straight laced thing to do but 100% valid. Call me a dick, call me an ass, but in the same breath you also have to call me the winner. So besides saying loophole (which still means its valid) someone give me a reason the bet is not good.

Tell you what, if Bobby pays me the bet he lost I will not only lose 30k points in the transaction, I will donate another 30k to the angel man foundation for BigDays charity.
    Not calling you anything. Whatever you and Bobby got going on that's your business, I'm just calling out the underhandedness.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Not calling you anything. Whatever you and Bobby got going on that's your business, I'm just calling out the underhandedness.
    that's bobby's whole life....underhandedness. DS just gave him a fat taste of his own medicine...that's why i love this!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I will attempt to contain it to this thread.

If this case is brought to your desk, what is your recommendation?
    You know we are not supposed to get involved in points business (he says running away LOL)

Reminds me of old jokes like the one about the guy betting the bartender he can lick his eyeball, then takes out his glass eye and licks it. I guess the bartender would have to pay out then despite being tricked.

I'd start by deciding if a bet was really struck I think.

bobbywaves

that's bobby's whole life....underhandedness.
    No "underhandedness" from me.

I played baseball, not softball like you.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

Hey wussypusswaves, how's it feel to know your big fuk'in mouth has gotten you fuk'ed up the ass east coast shit hole style? You clearly made a wager to DS, who promptly accepted your terms of no loans asshole, not gifts. Just how fuk'in stupid are you, that you somehow don't know the difference? Now we get the typical excuse from the lying sack of diarrhea bullshit that is your mouth.

Ladies and gents, the biggest fuk'in SBR stiff of all time...bobbystiffpusswaves!

bobbywaves

MikeSpamm, how does it feel to suck so bad at poker that you can't make a World Cup team?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

MikeSpamm, how does it feel to suck so bad at poker that you can't make a World Cup team?
    At least doesn't owe anyone 72,000 points.

bobbywaves

At least doesn't owe anyone 72,000 points.
    Neither do I...Broke dikk MikeSpamm couldn't sniff 100 pts, let alone 72k.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Why would Tat's gift come with a string attached, Tat only receives gift if you get paid?

I have no problem paying if Tat earned his 100k before me, in the true spirit of the bet. Unfortunately bets aren't paid out to cheaters such as yourself, any book can attest to that. Since you were too broke after gift to post up with a 3rd party allowing them to decide, I'm left to decide if you cheated to get Tat to 100k before me.

My verdict, you're guilty as charged.
    So was your bet offer than the first to earn 100k going forward. Since your claiming it was points earned then does anything before the bet made count in totals. They were not earned from the bet. its OBVIOUS nobody would be wanting to make a point race to 100k when one person has 93k and the other has 3k.

Loud mouth, offering angle bets gets outsmarted and STiffs. Big Surprise here guys, the stiff has an excuse why his stiffing is ok.

bobbywaves

Obviously...You're just like MikeSpamm, can't sniff 100 pts let alone 72k.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You know we are not supposed to get involved in points business (he says running away LOL)

Reminds me of old jokes like the one about the guy betting the bartender he can lick his eyeball, then takes out his glass eye and licks it. I guess the bartender would have to pay out then despite being tricked.

I'd start by deciding if a bet was really struck I think.
    I was not asking you to intervene on SBRs behalf as I know the rules. Rather just looking for anything that would not technically make me the winner.

Loophole, tricked, whatever, the bartender always pays. The guy with the eyeball always finds the sucker. Poker players and hustlers do this for year. Usually the loud mouth pays up, learns a lesson and moves on.

Normally, I would never even partake in type of crap but its waves so the entertainment value alone was entirely to much to pass up.

Plus now, I get to loop Bobby in as a Stiff going forward.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Your ripping the dude for points? Paschal's has a cool wife, whos hot, makes bank and loves to gamble. You post up personals on the computer seeking desperate chicks willing to sleep with you in exchange for a free place to stay.

You really can't make this up.
    Points Awarded:

Fidel_CashFlow gave downsouth 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

under the proposed terms, it is a win
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bobbywaves

its OBVIOUS nobody would be wanting to make a point race to 100k when one person has 93k and the other has 3k.
    It's OBVIOUS nobody would want to make a point race to 100k, when one person can be gifted the 100k.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Seems legit to me.. but we all know booby isn't going to pay. What's his tab up to now, 200k?

bobbywaves

Maybe not the nicest thing or straight laced thing to do...Call me a dick, call me an ass
    Admitting this is a step in the right direction DS. "Dick & ass" characterizes you well.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

You really can't make this up.
    You can't make this up , downsouth
    Let me apologize personally, for BobbyW....

2/72,000

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    under the proposed terms, it is a win
    Yea but it's still a snake move, I know a lot of people think bobs a real snake for plenty of reasons, at least give the man buy out options, what's going on here.. Maybe even an apology buy out on top of it for opening his mouth?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Can't sniff 100 points???

You want to bet 100,000,000 bet points that I can't come up with 3000 points in the next 12 hours???

No loan, no gifts. Just accept the bet and it's on.

Afraid to back your accusations???? Let's do this!
    Last edited by mpaschal34; 02-29-16 at 12:17 AM.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Shit just got real lol...

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You want to bet 100,000,000 bet points that I can't come up with 3000 points in the next 12 hours???

No loan, no gifts. Just accept the bet and it's on.

Afraid to back your accusations???? Let's do this!
    NM figured out what you meant.
    Last edited by tatddy; 02-29-16 at 02:55 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

While you are sitting around this week, waiting to see which tournament has the least amount of people so you can jump in it, I'll be sitting on the beach in Mexico drinking some cold ones. Yep, your World Cup chase in your basement definitely beats my life.
    I banged the finest and tightest Pussy in my life this week during my usual time slot on sbr

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

I have had this "stiff badge" for too long.

It's time to move it to someone else.

Maybe Bobbywaves?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Maybe Bobbywaves?
    Maybe two of them floating around. Gotta keep the community aware
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave downsouth 72 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Correct, you have 22 in SBR Book.

You want to bet 100,000,000 bet points that I can't come up with 3000 points in the next 12 hours?
    I don't have 100 million pts to bet.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Maybe Bobbywaves?
    If SBR brass finds me guilty of something, by all means give me a stiff badge. When I'm found not guilty, give DS his well deserved angle shooting badge.

First 12345 ... Last