Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

trytrytry Osseo vs East Ridge Mn state football championship game friday night

whats the spread trytrytry

Osseo (Minn.) vs. East Ridge (Woodbury, Minn.)
    Friday, 7 p.m. Central time

Minnesota's Class 6A championship game features a pair of teams that beat the odds all season long.

Expectations for the 2015 campaign were muted at East Ridge when four-star quarterback prospect Seth Green and his family moved to Allen (Texas) last spring. But the Raptors responded with a school-record 11 wins and their first-ever trip to the state finals.

Equally surprising Osseo (9-3) will play in its first Prep Bowl since 1986. The Orioles beat Totino-Grace, 22-21, in last week's semifinals thanks to a gutsy two-point conversion on their final drive of the game. Totino-Grace had been the de facto favorite after stunning four-time defending champion Eden Prairie in the quarterfinals.

Names to watch: East Ridge senior junior Dominik London had 175 rushing yards against Maple Grove to go over 2,000 yards for the season.

Osseo senior Prince Kruah has over 1,600 rushing yards this year, including 900 yards in the Orioles' four playoff games.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

i like East Ridge what that have done in spite of the super star QB leaving is amazing. The East Metro expensive suburbs have been slow to catch up to the West Metro in athletics and Woodbury finally matching not just in football but in most sports (minus hockey), so the balance is nice to see.

Line is tight and total pretty low (weather will be very decent however for November outdoors friday night in Minnesota, the rain in the area stops today). Osseo might have won its championship in the SEMI over a late dramatic win over private school and regional rival Totino Grace (a smaller school that plays up in Football because their program is that strong) (that Osseo win might mean more to that Osseo program than a state title sort of situation!! That is one to remember for them).

east ridge -2 45
    ML East ridge -133 of course
    Points Awarded:

Wrigley gave trytrytry 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wrigley

so can I have osseo ML for +123?, Just a 100 point play to make it a little more fun to watch
    Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave Wrigley 223 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

ok you are on.. post it up..

Wrigley

Thanks try posted in post 2, Go Orioles could be a very cold weather game if this current weather pattern does not pass through overnight

Wrigley

Great game , Osseo wins it on a great last drive with 24 seconds left..thanks for booking the bet tryX3

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

That was good game