newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Will need 700 betpoints loan near end of month

I can't win a BTP game to save my life and I was frivilous with my betpoints over the last few months meaning I am now in a position where I will need about 700 points to go pro at the end of this month. Would like the points around the 24th of the month to give me enough time to renew pro. Right now just looking for what sort of payback options I would have. I don't think I have ever taken a loan but been here forever and am sure enough people could vouch for me but let me know what payback I may be able to get
    Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave newguy 700 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

starting NOv 15th start sending 60 a week back, weekly.

770 back in total if you keep to the simple 60 a week starting Nov 15th.

if you dont or cant

850 back total

nice to know you are staying PRO..

use this thread for payback.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Try - was just looking for terms right now. Can we either start loan on 10/24 or allow me to pay back any portion by that time at no interest (i.e. If I only need 650 I can throw you 50 points back and we adjust everything to that new original loan amount?). Hoping to widdle down what I need using some free bets and don't want to pay interest on something i don't need. Can send all 700 back now or just send back what i don't need on 24th. Your call.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

yes you can pay back any fraction interest free anytime. what is left we will figure out at 10% in the terms I left.
    Points Awarded:

newguy gave trytrytry 700 Betpoint(s) for this post.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Perfect - once I get to the end of the month I will let you know what I needed to keep and send back the rest and we will set loan terms on that!!! Hopefully I will be a quick pay-back if I can win a few games here and there

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Try - I am gonna cash in BTP again this week so I should come really close to being able to make my 3k points without the loan - I am sending your 700 back now - i have another week before I have to renew pro so I am hoping I will be able to get the remaining points I need between now and then. I will throw you a few points next month as interest and a thanks and will definitely be coming back to you if I am short in a few more days!! If that isn't cool or have any qualms or want some more points for floating them to me let me know!

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

ok sounds good
    Points Awarded:

newguy gave trytrytry 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

threw 25 your way for spotting the loan - thanks try!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry