bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    Um either I can donate it right now or you can donate it right now. I am not sending 4k to somebody to hold. If you want to donate it just say so and I can send the points.
    I already said I'll donate it to charity. The 3rd party holding your pts was for your benefit not mine, since you don't trust me despite no valid reasons. Ship the 4k to either myself or a trusted 3rd party listed above, & I'll donate the 4k to charity.
    Points Awarded:

zacharyj53 gave bobbywaves 4000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    You clearly didn't read what I wrote, as you continue to simply declare you're correct and I'm wrong instead of proving it.
    You want proof? Look at my nascar bet today with Try. Why was my bet accepted when Try didn't "confirm" it? Because my post up is confirmation.

Just like my post up with Zach was confirmation.

bobbywaves

I wouldn't take a wager from CS4, or accept his points in a contest, and I imagine many would reserve the right to refuse his wager too.
    Correct....However, you conveniently left something out of course. CS4 would either be advised of his exclusion prior to bet/contest, or CS4 would be fully refunded prior to bet/contest. So you're lame attempt at an analogy is a complete fail, but that's nothing new for you.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    Exactly, bobby knew full well I wanted nothing to do with him. I honestly didn't check back on the thread until later and sent the points back as soon as I saw he posted. He is a fraud and a scam.
    How would I know, when you never said it? Post a link to where you said it. Just because you're a dickhead in poker chat, doesn't stop me ability from conducting business with you on a professional level. Prove who I scammed on or off this forum, & I will gladly ship you my 56k. Funny how you can't back up your talk with proof.

bobbywaves

Makes sense to me.
    Of course it "makes sense to you"...Giving me 2-1 odds on a poker bet & losing 29k to me, made sense to you as well.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You want proof? Look at my nascar bet today with Try. Why was my bet accepted when Try didn't "confirm" it? Because my post up is confirmation.

Just like my post up with Zach was confirmation.
    Your post up was confirmation in try's thread because he specified the conditions, and that's the standard he's set. I told you this in this thread, but you of course couldn't be bothered to read it:

As the thread reads, it should have been "no bet" regardless. He offered lines, but didn't confirm any bets before game as is typical of anyone but try. You tried to wager, it wasn't confirmed, no bet....better luck next time.
    People specify conditions to accept the wager as try does, such as "post up for action", "points in before starting time", "no edits", etc. When none are specified, people require confirmation. Feel free to disbelieve it all you want, but when you can't produce examples to match your disbelief, you're just living in your lil delusionland, as usual.

Correct....However, you conveniently left something out of course. CS4 would either be advised of his exclusion prior to bet/contest, or CS4 would be fully refunded prior to bet/contest. So you're lame attempt at an analogy is a complete fail, but that's nothing new for you.
    I was answering shawns statement as to why someone wouldn't want to take action from any poster....you simply can't read, but that's nothing new for you now is it?

Of course it "makes sense to you"...Giving me 2-1 odds on a poker bet & losing 29k to me, made sense to you as well.
    Oh look, yet another irrelevant mention of that one time you won a contest. When something makes sense to me (a poster how backs up what he says with documented facts), that carries a lot more weight than what makes sense to you (a poster who attempts to ignores facts and tries to seize any data, no matter how irrelevant, to support his opinions). When it comes to sense, you simply don't have much, so forgive us if we don't care about what makes sense to you

bobbywaves

Let's pretend what you say is true about needing confirmation from Zach for bet to be valid, as this is obviously not true. Wouldn't it be Zach's responsibility to check in on his own thread before the game stated, to grant or deny said confirmation? Of course it would be Zach's responsibility. Since Zach didn't check in thread, it only proves my point further: My post up was confirmation of his offered line.

Now if Zach didn't do anything wrong here as you ignorantly claim & if he felt no guilt, why did Zach ultimately ship my 4k?

Triple_D_Bet

Let's pretend what you say is true about needing confirmation from Zach for bet to be valid, as this is obviously not true. Wouldn't it be Zach's responsibility to check in on his own thread before the game stated, to grant or deny said confirmation? Of course it would be Zach's responsibility. Since Zach didn't check in thread, it only proves my point further: My post up was confirmation of his offered line.

Now if Zach didn't do anything wrong here as you ignorantly claim & if he felt no guilt, why did Zach ultimately ship my 4k?
    WTF are you babbling about bobbo? If someone cares enough about the wager, then yes, they will check for wagers to confirm them. If they don't, then they won't, and it'll be no bet. It happens frequently enough around here, and when someone doesn't confirm before gametime, it sure as hell isn't confirmation of the bet

Zach appears to be sending the points because he's a class act, and no doubt has more going on in life than points...no doubt foreign concepts to ya

bobbywaves

WTF are you babbling about bobbo? If someone cares enough about the wager, then yes, they will check for wagers to confirm them. If they don't, then they won't, and it'll be no bet. It happens frequently enough around here, and when someone doesn't confirm before gametime, it sure as hell isn't confirmation of the bet

Zach appears to be sending the points because he's a class act, and no doubt has more going on in life than points...no doubt foreign concepts to ya
    So you're saying Zach took the time to offer wager, but doesn't care enough about his potential customers & our time placing wager, to demonstrate a little common courtesy & confirm bet prior to game time?

What "happens frequently enough around here," is posting up to confirm your wager, & it sure as Hell is confirmation of the bet. But your ignorance on the matter is to be expected, as you simply lack experience.

A "class act" doesn't void valid wagers.

Triple_D_Bet

So you're saying Zach took the time to offer wager, but doesn't care enough about his potential customers & our time placing wager, to demonstrate a little common courtesy & confirm bet prior to game time?

What "happens frequently enough around here," is posting up to confirm your wager, & it sure as Hell is confirmation of the bet. But your ignorance on the matter is to be expected, as you simply lack experience.

A "class act" doesn't void valid wagers.
    For your first part, correct: zach apparently had better things to do then check the thread 15 minutes prior to the game to confirm. Again, it's not uncommon for people to seek wagers, have people express interest but fail to check in before it starts. Throwing points at someone isn't confirmation of a bet.

Don't know why you're rambling on about "experience"...not only do I bet around here (which you seem unable to accept, due to your difficulty with reading I imagine?), but I seem to know more of what happens around here than you do, as I've proven several times to your detriment.

Again, I made a simple statement: if you think I'm wrong, prove it...but it seems you'd rather just believe you're right, as usual

bobbywaves

if you think I'm wrong, prove it.
    It's already been proven with my numerous bets with Try & Yis (today included), my post up confirmed action.

Triple_D_Bet

It's already been proven with my numerous bets with Try & Yis (today included), my post up confirmed action.
    All that you've proven is that you can't read

First 12