greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Made a little cash but wanted to start working on my Pro renewal a little early. Always another opportunity.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Holy crap Bobbo you get dumber by the post

Do you understand lines move? I am talking about when you posted the juicy odds as you called it

Click the odds and look at the odds history, mongoloid

Proves that you offered below market odds and are lying again

Robber

For anyone who isn't illiterate:

Bobbo posted at 149 pm ER

Check the odds history and see where pinnacle and other books were at the time

Bobbo was trying to scam hippo and now he's ducking and covering

Robber

First Bobbo pretends he doesn't know what reduced juice is

Then he pretends odds stay the same all the time and doesn't understand line history

Either he's the dumbest gambler alive or he's being deliberately obtuse

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

What a moron, you stated 5Dimes reduced juice was 125. So that proves the 5Dimes regular line of +120 was accurate at posted time.

Again, I don't have to offer reduced juice & I don't have to offer anything. Unlike you, I was willing to help OP with a bet.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

bobby trying to cheat someone as usual. Nothing new here

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    bobby trying to cheat someone as usual. Nothing new here
    Piece of shit, when have I been banned for cheating like you?

Robber

We finally found the one thing Bobbo is good at:

Playing dumb. It just comes naturally to him.

Robber

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    What a moron, you stated 5Dimes reduced juice was 125. So that proves the 5Dimes regular line of +120 was accurate at posted time.

Again, I don't have to offer reduced juice & I don't have to offer anything. Unlike you, I was willing to help OP with a bet.
    You are mentally retarded

Everyone placing bets in the points section uses 5 dimes reduced

Ask Thaddeus or Mexican stallion

You offered a below market line

Numerous books had better than +120, including 5 dimes

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    You are mentally retarded

Everyone placing bets in the points section uses 5 dimes reduced

Ask Thaddeus or Mexican stallion

You offered a below market line

Numerous books had better than +120, including 5 dimes
    False, there's no standard. Like I give a fukk what Mexican Stallion did, guy has slow paid thousands for years. 5Dimes doesn't even have reduced juice on everything they offer, educate yourself.

I can offer whatever price I feel is fair chump.

Robber

5 dimes has reduced juice on basketball, you insufferable nitwit

Everyone knows this but you

Educate yourself

You always try to rip people off because you're a sleazy piece of shit

bobbywaves

5 dimes has reduced juice on basketball, you insufferable nitwit

Everyone knows this but you

Educate yourself

You always try to rip people off because you're a sleazy piece of shit
    Doesn't mean I have to offer reduced asswipe, I'll offer whatever the fukk I want chump. Reduced is a nice line, not reduced is a fair line.

Again, I offered to help the OP out, where you didn't offer to help. So what were you doing responding in the thread besides trolling, with no intentions of making an offer to OP?

You're just an ignorant piece of shit, who sucks at poker.

Robber

Bobbo aptly described himself

An ignorant piece of shit who sucks as poker, as evidenced by his inferior ROI

Funny that Bobbo wants to make everything about poker when I have proven that I am a superior player

Here's the cogent fact:

At the time of Bobbo's post, every major book was offering better than +120, which is why two other posters offered better

Bobbo once again caught trying to rip someone off. I am still waiting for him to post a fair line on anything whatsoever. He never has.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Bobbo aptly described himself

An ignorant piece of shit who sucks as poker, as evidenced by his inferior ROI

Funny that Bobbo wants to make everything about poker when I have proven that I am a superior player

Here's the cogent fact:

At the time of Bobbo's post, every major book was offering better than +120, which is why two other posters offered better

Bobbo once again caught trying to rip someone off. I am still waiting for him to post a fair line on anything whatsoever. He never has.
    To be fair, only some of his terrible offered lines are from his desire to rip someone off; the others are out of sheer ignorance on how simple math works

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    To be fair, only some of his terrible offered lines are from his desire to rip someone off; the others are out of sheer ignorance on how simple math works
    I ripped you off for 29k, with the pathetic off market odds of +200 you offered me.

I would take Robber for 50k, if he wasn't a pussy ducking from my annual challenge.

Robber

I've repeatedly said I'd be happy to win Bobbo's points but he's too much of a coward to take the ROI challenge

Bobbo ducking as usual

bobbywaves

I've repeatedly said I'd be happy to win Bobbo's points but he's too much of a coward to take the ROI challenge

Bobbo ducking as usual
    I've accepted the ROI challenge, as my ROI is clearly much higher. I offered you an annual challenge as well.

Facts are, you don't play poker & you're scared to make any poker related wager with me. Totally understandable stance, after you witnessed Tripe losing 29k to me.

Avoiding me is the smartest thing you've ever done in your life.

Triple_D_Bet

I ripped you off for 29k, with the pathetic off market odds of +200 you offered me.

I would take Robber for 50k, if he wasn't a pussy ducking from my annual challenge.
    Nah, you got lucky and hit a huge dog. But your consistently terrible odds offered at several points during the series is telling...at several points you claimed to be the overwhelming favorite to win, but wouldn't take anyones action unless they offered me as the favorite to win. As always, you do a lot of squawking, but when it comes time to put your money where your mouth was, you sang a different tune

I've accepted the ROI challenge, as my ROI is clearly much higher. I offered you an annual challenge as well.

Facts are, you don't play poker & you're scared to make any poker related wager with me. Totally understandable stance, after you witnessed Tripe losing 29k to me.

Avoiding me is the smartest thing you've ever done in your life.
    And yet you ducked the only annual "ROI" challenge ever made

I'm sure robber is petrified by you losing every one of your challenges, and even losing to me despite you not having the stones to accept any challenges from me....no doubt it will all be rationalized as part of some plan after you lose, but does it really matter if you plan to look like an idiot or you just are an idiot?

bobbywaves

at several points you claimed to be the overwhelming favorite to win, but wouldn't take anyones action
    I was the overwhelming favorite, beating you by 2k+ clearly proved this fact. Yet, you were ignorant enough to give me +200 odds.

"I wouldn't take anyone's action," yet managed to win 34k total somehow. Funny how 34k mysteriously appeared in my account.

I'm sure robber is petrified by you
    Correct, Robber is petrified as a forest.

Triple_D_Bet

I was the overwhelming favorite, beating you by 2k+ clearly proved this fact. Yet, you were ignorant enough to give me +200 odds.

"I wouldn't take anyone's action," yet managed to win 34k total somehow. Funny how 34k mysteriously appeared in my account.

Correct, Robber is petrified as a forest.
    Crazy...when you respond to a post, do you consciously think to yourself "I know, I'll quote what he said, say some other stuff that doesn't address it or disprove it, then pretend I 'won'?" I'd assume it's completely subconscious at this point, but I'm hesitant to believe your brain has more than 1 layer (a large empty space with great acoustics and not much else).

Anyhoo, despite the time you wasted trying to remind us that you won a contest once, the core statement still stands. Just for shits and giggles, lets put it in back in context, instead of the selective quoting you did to make it seem like you had something you could disprove:

at several points you claimed to be the overwhelming favorite to win, but wouldn't take anyones action unless they offered me as the favorite to win.
    Well, let's see....that's still true. And hrm, no mention of you ducking a "ROI" contest from me for this year, no mention about the terrible odds you offered trying to rip people off, no mention of why you're "intentionally" losing to me this year even though we don't have a wager. I'd say it's par for the course for Mr. Selective Reading Disorder, but I'm also hesitant to imply you can functionally read

bobbywaves

Intentionally losing to you this year, is an obvious ploy to set you up again for next year. Just like I set you up for a 29k loss last year, by losing to DS.

Triple_D_Bet

Intentionally losing to you this year, is an obvious ploy to set you up again for next year. Just like I set you up for a 29k loss last year, by losing to DS.
    Hilarious...you're setting me up for next year, but are currently too scared to wager against me

There ya have it folks: the one time bobbo won was on purpose, and all the times he lost, made himself look like an idiot, etc. was on purpose too. While most of us focus on improvement to become winners, bobbo has decided to simply declare that he is a winner, therefore he can't lose, therefore he never lost

While bobbo's mindset is easily grasped as a defense mechanism usually employed by small children before they grow out of it, it can also be seen as an amazing testament to the imperfections of a human brain compared to a computer. In bobbo's case, it can regulate incredibly complex life support systems better than any supercomputer, while having less ability to recognize simple logical inconsistencies than an Apple IIe

bobbywaves

but are currently too scared to wager against me
    Really, then why did I offer you another 29k annual challenge this year? Apparently you were too scared to accept it, when you just lost 29k to me. Quite understandable Tripe, but don't lie by denying my offer was made.

the one time bobbo won was on purpose, and the one time he lost was on purpose too. Guy is pure genius, as Waves strategy netted him 31k from his only two completed challenges. I want to be as smart as Waves one day.
    Fixed that for ya Tripe.

Triple_D_Bet

Really, then why did I offer you another 29k annual challenge this year? Apparently you were too scared to accept it, when you just lost 29k to me. Quite understandable Tripe, but don't lie by denying my offer was made.

Fixed that for ya Tripe.
    Oops, looks like you're still too dense to get the difference between past and present tenses. However, based on your history and mentality, it's obvious you only offered to bet 29k because I explicitly said I wasn't interested in repeating that contest. You dodged an "ROI" challenge from me for the same amount with your typical excuses, and have since refused to wager more than chump change on any annual contest. I'm not saying that's unwise of you; after lucking into a sizable win after several losses, it's only sensible for you to minimize your future losses by making sure you don't wager much...something tells me you know this too, despite the pretense you put on.

For most people, if they're looking for praise, they try to be good enough to earn it...it appears the only way you feel you'll ever get any is by writing it yourself and pretending someone else said it. Tragically and not unpredictably, you forgot to list all the other times you "lost on purpose", or the challenges you ducked from DS after "losing on purpose", claiming that posting 1 extra screenshot wasn't worth winning thousands of extra points you claimed you'd surely win. When a guy who plays every day and never misses a freeroll turns down thousands of points, it's pretty obvious it's because even he thinks he's going to lose

See, this is what happens when you try to lie to yourself and others bobbo; it's too hard to keep your story straight and reality inevitably peeks through. Keep fighting the good fight though, you seem to be doing an admirable job so far of suppressing any higher brain function and somewhat believing the crap you're trying to feed us

bobbywaves

or the challenges you ducked from DS after "losing on purpose"
    Then how is it possible I'm in a 2nd challenge with DS, when according to you I'm "ducking" him?

The 1st challenge with DS was instrumental, set you up for your 29k defeat.

Triple_D_Bet

Then how is it possible I'm in a 2nd challenge with DS, when according to you I'm "ducking" him?

The 1st challenge with DS was instrumental, set you up for your 29k defeat.
    It's possible because you're functionally illiterate

Also, repeating your made-up story doesn't make it any less made-up

bobbywaves

Also, repeating your made-up story doesn't make it any less made-up
    Nothing made up, it's a true story. Are you're really trying to deny losing 29k to me now?

Hint: It's easily verifiable in our pts history.

Triple_D_Bet

Nothing made up, it's a true story. Are you're really trying to deny losing 29k to me now?

Hint: It's easily verifiable in our pts history.
    Bobbo: "I'm the King of England....Kings breath oxygen, and I breath oxygen, therefore I must be the king!"

bobbywaves

I'm the King

First 12