bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Donkey/Waves 1k last longer bet - wsop

Donkey, post up for action.

bobbywaves

No bet, apparently you're all talk & no action.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fck u waves u welching son of a bitch

u can pay me whenever
    Points Awarded:

yisman gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Wish I knew this was offered....would have backed the donk.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Yeah that was lock of the century.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Donkey offered bet at table. But when I had a 3:1 chip lead on him he backed out by not posting up the 1,000. So bubble boy could have had 1,000, if he wasn't such a pussy.

Auto Donk

fkkk you, i had the points, and right before i got disconnected for twenty f'n minutes by sbr (which im sure s br could confirm), confirmed my bet with ur dumb slimy whelching ass, and u lost, pay up u slimy son of a bitch

Auto Donk

and like i'd post it on ur thread to u anyway, u dumb son of a bitch...........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rufflesmuncher

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I clearly said post up in my thread or no bet, anyone on table can confirm this. Then when you were stalling for time when I had a 3:1 chip lead, I gave you a time limit to post up which you failed to do.

Post up is obviously necessary when dealing with a Donkey like you, as you welched on a 5k bet when I kicked your ass on 2014 leaderboard. I obviously would never accept a credit wager from a stiff like you. The only reason a broke dikk like you had 1,000, is because guachojake loaned it to you to post up bet. Which you were scared to do, costing you 1,000.

Easy to see who the "dumb son of a bitch" is.

Auto Donk

f u
    ura welching pussy

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

This is a real easy one gents: unless someone has confirmation the bet was accepted by both parties, it didn't happen. I doubt bobbo offered the bet when conditions were anywhere close to even; given how he refuses to accept any more poker-related action this year due to it being actual poker instead of show-up-and-place, he seems to have recognized donk is the superior player by a long shot, even if he tries not to admit it on the forum.

Aside from that, I would have definitely bet on donk, but i wouldn't consider it a lock...donk was playing to win, whereas bobbo was playing just to last longer even without the bet, as he always does.

bobbywaves

My initial post says it all, "post up for action." I don't accept credit wagers from proven stiffs.

No post up, no action.

I'll just ignore the same old tripe from Tripe.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

OP posted 26 minutes after the event started?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    OP posted 26 minutes after the event started?
    Perhaps you should read & get a clue before commenting & looking foolish. Donkey offered bet at my table while tourney was in progress. I told him to post up his 1k bet in this thread for action, which he obviously failed to do because of my 3:1 chip lead after his stalling.

So how is the time of thread relevant? People can chat during game & agree to bets at anytime. Post up bets become necessary when dealing with proven stiffs.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I was at the table, Waves did say to post up or no bet. Which was a little ridiculous because a person told bobby they would back the points for Donk, but he did say it.

SharpAngles

Oh right, I'm the one that lacks a clue and constantly looks foolish around here

Tell us more about making last longer bets with someone in the top 5 of the standings once you had a 3:1 advantage Mr. Mincash.

Maybe you should thank Donk for missing this and not taking your 1k

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    I was at the table, Waves did say to post up or no bet. Which was a little ridiculous because a person told bobby they would back the points for Donk, but he did say it.
    Not "ridiculous" at all. What's ridiculous is Donkey offering a 1k bet, when he doesn't have it. When the 1k was loaned to Donkey, he still didn't post up.

If Donkey's lender (gauchojake) was someone I trusted, I would have considered an easier credit wager. Since I didn't trust either party, post up became necessary.

bobbywaves

Oh right, I'm the one that lacks a clue and constantly looks foolish around here
    Now you get it.

Tell us more about making last longer bets with someone in the top 5 of the standings once you had a 3:1 advantage Mr. Mincash.
    Sure...I kicked Donkey's ass by 5k+ last year, but I'll put it in simple terms for you. If I had a last longer bet with Donkey in every tourney we ever played together, I would be way ahead. This is factual, not speculation.

Maybe you should thank Donk for missing this and not taking your 1k
    Perhaps, if I was a broke dikk like you & Donkey. Obviously 1k means nothing to me. If Donkey wasn't a pussy & posted up, he would have won 1k. I assume it was karma for Donkey, due to stiffing me on a 5k bet last year.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Sure...I kicked Donkey's ass by 5k+ last year, but I'll put it in simple terms for you. If I had a last longer bet with Donkey in every tourney we ever played together, I would be way ahead. This is factual, not speculation.

bobbywaves

I never brought up my 4 TD game.

Auto Donk

Pay up

bobbywaves

Pay up
    Hey stiffy, pay the 5k you owe from last years poker bet.

Obviously I owe you nothing, as you didn't post up. Unlike you, I pay my debts.

But keep chiming in Donkey, so I can continue your burial.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

bobbywaves, just pay the 1000 points that you owe. the points don't even matter to you. This is really hurting your credibility around here and for what??? $30???????????????

Just send him the points and be done with it

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    bobbywaves, just pay the 1000 points that you owe. the points don't even matter to you. This is really hurting your credibility around here and for what??? $30???????????????

Just send him the points and be done with it
    Hey POS, I suggest you read the thead & educate your ignorant self.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I did and it is obvious that you had a bet with him.

Damn you love all of this drama bobby!!!!

You are the biggest drama queen on the forum

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I did and it is obvious that you had a bet with him
    If you read post #1 & post #15, then it's impossible to have your opinion unless you're ignorant.

Auto Donk

pay up , fukhead

Auto Donk

you said u don't have a thousand pts, i had em a minute later and said "so we're good", 1 k last longer confirmed.....

then i get disconnected for twenty minutes

pay up, fuk head

bobbywaves

you said u don't have a thousand pts, i had em a minute later and said "so we're good", 1 k last longer confirmed.....

then i get disconnected for twenty minutes

pay up, fuk head
    Hey crack head, I would never accept a credit wager from you when you previously stiffed me 5k. Why do you think Yisman had to cover you in our annual bet? Because you're a broke dikk who can't be trusted with credit wagers.

You had the pts only because they were loaned to you, & then you still didn't post up pussy. I told you at table bet is on if you post up in this thread, which you obviously were scared to do with my 3:1 chip lead. Other people at table already verified this Donkey, so no sense for you to continue lying about it.

bobbywaves

Don't offer me wagers if you have no intentions of posting up, you broke dikk stiff.

Triple_D_Bet

I'm thinking this new poker format is good for at least one thing: with every passing contest that sees bobbo struggle to place in top 50% of people playing regularly, his constant talk about that one time he beat some people (who played less than he did when all he had to do was show up every day and fold) will get funnier and funnier
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Triple_D_Bet 105 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

Hey crack head, I would never accept a credit wager from you when you previously stiffed me 5k. Why do you think Yisman had to cover you in our annual bet? Because you're a broke dikk who can't be trusted with credit wagers.

You had the pts only because they were loaned to you, & then you still didn't post up pussy. I told you at table bet is on if you post up in this thread, which you obviously were scared to do with my 3:1 chip lead. Other people at table already verified this Donkey, so no sense for you to continue lying about it.
    The irony of you calling someone scared for not wanting to bet even odds when you have 3:1 chip lead, when you're too scared to take on a single challenge after this format changed to real poker payouts

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    The irony of you calling someone scared for not wanting to bet even odds when you have 3:1 chip lead, when you're too scared to take on a single challenge after this format changed to real poker payouts
    Coming from a guy who lost 29k to Uncle Waves.

Triple_D_Bet

Coming from a guy who lost 29k to Uncle Waves.
    No connection, but we get it you once had a near-miraculous win, and it makes you feel special when you ignore how many times you've been beat, even at your own made-up criteria for poker excellence. Now that you've repeated yourself yet again, care to address the challenges you've been ducking? Even with the participation awards back it seems you're still lacking confidence

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    care to address the challenges you've been ducking?
    Sure, I'll be more than happy to address it. I currently have challenges with Donkey, POS, & DS, while you have challenges with nobody. I offered you a 29k bet at beginning of this year, which you obviously declined.

So with the above facts in mind, it's quite easy to see Tripe is the only one ducking challenges.

12 Last