Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Need 500 betpoints loan...

I would like a 500 betpoints loan... I owe Fidel 82 more pts on a 3k loan, so I will pay him off and use the other pts to bet basketball games. thx

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

You are already stiffing on our loan/bet.

You owe me 500 points from our last challenge that I won by 3000 points or so.

DONT TRUST THIS GUY! HE DOESNT PAY HIS BETS

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    You are already stiffing on our loan/bet.

You owe me 500 points from our last challenge that I won by 3000 points or so.

DONT TRUST THIS GUY! HE DOESNT PAY HIS BETS
    like anyone gives a shit what your opinion on someone is around here
    Fire has ran into some bad luck but still has paid me the daily 12 like clockwork

SO FUKK YOU AND YOUR CAPITAL LETTERS

playersonly69

Well he has stiffed me out of out bet!

Not sure that anyone cares what you think either Fidel. I paid out all of the guys who beat me last year and the other guys I beat got paid. This loser lost by 2000 points and wont even send 6 points a day to cover the 500 points.

I made the post so that lenders like trytrytry,tripld or yisman don't get stiffed as well

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

wonder if odds of getting a loan will actually increase due to stiff8ng po69..new marketing angle?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Well he has stiffed me out of out bet!

Not sure that anyone cares what you think either Fidel. I paid out all of the guys who beat me last year and the other guys I beat got paid. This loser lost by 2000 points and wont even send 6 points a day to cover the 500 points
    Yeah you eventually paid me albeit a week or so late, after everyone ganged up on you. Holding my bet hostage just because Fire stiffed you, as if my wager had anything to do with the bet between Fire & you.

Enjoy your month long poker timeout.

playersonly69

Yo dickhead!!!!!

I paid you 1 day after the end of the contest!!! And no one else told me to pay you at all.

You could agree to not count the next 30 days if you were an honorable man! But we all know that you are not

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

early on I remember he posted the bet was off after you played 4 tournaments in the same day...you can only blame yourself!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fire in da hole

bobbywaves

Yo dickhead!!!!!

I paid you 1 day after the end of the contest!!! And no one else told me to pay you at all.

You could agree to not count the next 30 days if you were an honorable man! But we all know that you are not
    You were mathematically eliminated weeks before challenge ended. You had the pts to pay, but chose not to. Citing you were waiting for Fire's payment, which obviously has nothing to do with me. You finally paid when many other posters were giving you shit about not paying.

I could agree to not count the next 30 days, but why would I? How is it my fault your stupid ass got banned?

playersonly69

Why would I pay before the end of the challenge??? You CERTAINLY would never do that.

Of course you cant win the challenge under the new format on the same amount of tournaments. I knew that you didn't think that you had a chance to win.

bobbywaves

Why would I pay before the end of the challenge??? You CERTAINLY would never do that.
    Because you were mathematically eliminated, do you know what that means? It means you can't win. And you had the pts to pay.

I would never pay if mathematically eliminated? Ask DS & educate yourself. The difference is, I'm not a broke dikk fukk like you.

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    early on I remember he posted the bet was off after you played 4 tournaments in the same day...you can only blame yourself!
    This quote says it all! You once again shot for every angle, so I told you early on that I was pulling out and quitting. At that point, you were only up 50 pts, and that was after your for tourny 1 cash day. I also recall something else you were called out for doing that was ridiculous.

Look at my pts history and tell me where all of my points have been going. I've paid all my bets bitch!

playersonly69

Well you owe me 500 points bitch

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

what you going to bet ?
    the NCAA tourney ?

Fire in da hole

I was going to bet some of the conference championships, but its ok now... I will have you paid off today and will just save a few pts and gamble with those in the coming weeks....

Thanks alot Fidel for the loan!!

playersonly69

Well at least you fuckkk over anyone else by stiffing them for points!!

Don't loan this dickhead points guys, he will stiff you

Fire in da hole

Guess playersonly has reading comprehension problems as I thought Jake spelled it out relatively easy to understand. You were cheating then and you are still cheating the system. In addition, I doubt anyone truly cares about you opinion of myself. The people who give loans know that I'm not a stiff and that's what matters.

Fidel, how about 200 pts so I can make a few bets again... Thanks in advance
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Well at least you fuckkk over anyone else by stiffing them for points!!

Don't loan this dickhead points guys, he will stiff you
    why have you not commented about your recent being kicked out of the current poker tourney and you being banned from any poker for 30 days? Been very curious to your position on what happened

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

PO, if it wasn't for your cheating, i would be backing you here in full force!! It is funny how you never admit guilt in any way or man up to what you did or the consequences. I'm sure if the tables were turned you would not be paying either, especially if you gave fair notice that the bet was off well before the competition ended. Time to grow up and stop cheating/angle shooting and if you choose not to be prepared for any and all consequences that come with said actions.

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    PO, if it wasn't for your cheating, i would be backing you here in full force!! It is funny how you never admit guilt in any way or man up to what you did or the consequences. I'm sure if the tables were turned you would not be paying either, especially if you gave fair notice that the bet was off well before the competition ended. Time to grow up and stop cheating/angle shooting and if you choose not to be prepared for any and all consequences that come with said actions.
    It was his cheating/angle shooting that voided the bet... The first angle shot happened when they ran 2 11pm tourneys. Of course PO was there to capitalize on the mistake and joined a tourny with 9 players. The other happened when he joined every tourny in the same day. All that is without considering any of the new allegations, which were unknown at the time and should have zero weight in regards to if I was valid for voiding the bet.

Facts:
    -PO angle shot and cheated in the bet
    -I informed PO of canceling the bet long before it was over.
    -Players only was only up 50 pts at the time of cancellation.
    -I quit playing the tournys for a little while after the bet was voided.

playersonly69

I was up around 1500 points at the point of cancellation!!!! wrong wrong wrong

And I wasn't even counting those tournaments on that day, And I didn't play every tournament of the day. And not even counting those tournaments anyway.

Everyone else paid out to me. But of course you are a cheater yourself I this case. I was winning by 1500 points. You had no shot at winning so you were the angle shooter in this case

playersonly69

I just don't want to see anyone else get fuckked over him. He knows was AT LEAST 1500 points behind at the time. And that doesn't even count those 2 days

Fire in da hole

a) Jake and others, who have zero skin in the argument, have already said you should go kick rocks. All you do is lie... I wish there was a way to go back and look at tourny history.

b) By get ****** over, you mean sending Fidel my points EVERYDAY for the last couple months non-stop?

playersonly69

Well you are fuckking me over because you are dead beat! I paid off the guys I lost to and others paid me that lost.

And those guys were actually close to me. You were 1500 points behind AT LEAST so it appears that all you do is lie

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Fire in da hole - its clear you owe PO 500. take care of it.

yes PO is a forum scum bag of alltime. He does post up at real books large amounts and often at times which is why I tolerate him as that supports the forums..

u you made the side bets with the devil and you got beat.

take care of that debt (should take you a month max, trivia, 12 a day etc) and Ill then give you a no interest loan on what you need and Ill pay your extra 82 to fidel..

ok.

playersonly69

Of course he still wont even pay 12 points a day. I was thinking about cutting him a break if he sent me 12 points a day for like 30 days straight, then the rest would be forgiven. So that is at a discount

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    yes PO is a forum scum bag of alltime.