ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

Buy a piece of me for Saturday's Championship?

Inspired by sweep's idea I'm potentially looking to sell action on myself for the Big Dance on Saturday. If anyone is interested, make me an offer, generally how many points for what % of me (naturally if the stars align and I win it all, some large amount of points would be given in lieu of $ to my backer).

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I'd be interested in buying a few K.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

i really don't want to get involved with the actual possible $5000 portion. you win first you deserve it and you keep the ENTIRE $5000 huge prize by SBR!!!!!!

Id like to structure something where you keep the 5K money all of it if you win it. points sent returned but no part of the big LUMP of cash..

but betpoints prizes that you get and agree to transfer as an SBR PRO in good standing I like...my offer to sweep was extra sweet for him, some of that just for fun on the forum and you never know could work great for both of us.....but seems to have generated some others interested in offers to lock in some betpoints , Ive had a few PMs and might offer a few things.....

how about 1600 points sent to you today and you agree to send 80% of all betpoints you happen to win from a prize for your placing.
    also you send 1600 points back, NO CASH or anything additional if you win it all!!!

[if you happen to not play for any reason you send back the 1600 points. very unlikely]

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for the offer trytrytry, but I think yisman and I have a deal already: he is buying 54% of my action for 3000 points (including an equivalent amount of points should I end up winning, though it'll probably take a very long time for me to pay him off in points if that happens!). Please confirm that here yisman, and we have a deal (your PMs are full so I couldn't respond there). Thanks, and hopefully I can come through for you!

yisman

confirmed

sorry about PMs

have a few people PMing about poker and I'm struggling to keep up, interspersed with shoveling the walkway/sidewalk

deleted a few now

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

what are you offering yiser?

hell i might be interested if the deal is too good to pass up

thanks

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry yisman, just wasn't my day running AQ into AA.
    Points Awarded:

yisman gave ArunSh 3000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman

paid

maybe next year

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks! Will always look for backers in this, especially if SBR keeps up the turbo structure!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep