rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

looking for a BIG betpoints loan

I would like to get the xbox one bundle for the holidays. Probably around new years(my family isn't really big on timing as long as its relatively close to the holidays)

I am saving up as much as I can now and will be looking for someone to spot me the difference with their terms.

My points gathering has been VERY spontaneous so I have no clue how long it will take me. I am willing to pay back on terms of adding 150 points per month.

I have paid back the points I borrowed in the past, obviously none has been this big but I have been around long to enough and I think people would see me as a straight up guy. I don't know if anyone will vouch but if anyone would like to help me out, let me know.

The loan will be the difference of what I will have around new years to what the xbox one costs.

Please keep in mind I am also going to renew my membership around march or may I keep forgetting when my renewal date is, so there may be a little "bump in the pay back". If I am less then 50% paid back at that time, I will buy my yearly membership.

I haven't played much poker but will go right back on my grind as soon as possible, just been busy studying for the CPA exam.

Its a long shot I know but hey may as well try and see who'll trust me.

Thanks in advance.

PLEASE NOTE:
    DO NOT SEND ME POINTS TODAY, I WILL GIVE THEM BACK BUT WONT PAY INTEREST.

I AM ASKING TO SEE IF I HAVE ANY POTENTIAL LENDERS FOR AROUND NEW YEARS.

If I have someone who'll lend me the points today and not take any interest until the day after new years, that would be awesome too.

I have been doing better at beat the prick which has earned me about 4000 points in the last 3 weeks.

Thanks again.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

By the way the BTP point i earned I mean flipped them for about 4000 points with parlays