T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

BEAT the ***** CONTEST , booted out

So I was enjoying the competition so far and then noticed Monday morning my contest had disappeared.

So I check inbox and see there is a deadline to become pro to remain in the competition.
    I follow the links sign up at a sponsor book , make a deposit and submit the pro application.
    I get an auto reply saying application received and wait time 2 to 4 days or 24 to 48 hours. either way the deadline for the cutoff to the contest was midnight on Tuesday.
    I met the criteria to remain in the competition and now get an email saying tough you were too late.
    How am I too late if I met the criteria prior to deadline?
    It is not me who was too late but the SBR members were too slow to update my status.

This is injust as I met all criteria prior to DEADLINE in place by SBR , why not honor my position?
    ANYONE????????????????????????????????? any comments/...
    O have I been scammed by the best of them to open an account at a sponsor book??????

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

so my response from SBR is I did not make the DEADLINE..... now unless the clock goes backwards twice a year in the same week, I submitted all required information at 10.am the DEADLINE said 12 midnight, so that would mean I was a good 14hrs ahead of DEADLINE.... how can I be expected to be satisfied with a response of " you did not meet the deadline"
    someone please explain...

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993395

Hi T4,

Your pro application was submitted Tuesday morning, hours after the deadline passed. Week 9 was over at this point, and the ineligible accounts removed from the contest.

"2. At the end of week 9, all Non SBR Pro users will be removed from the contest."

Had your application been submitted the night before, you would have remained in the contest while your application was processed, as was done with 4 other users who submitted in the 11th hour.

It's a tough break, but you're not the only account who was late. We have to honor the deadline or there wouldn't be one.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

It did say week 9 and all non pros would be removed so you had 9 weeks to go pro

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Why isn't he a pro right now? Did he actually not deposit at a sponsor?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

And to be honest, you must not have been that high on the leaderboard since you only have 2 badges, the LAST 2 WEEKS! So now we all see what happened, you decided that since you got hot and like those freeplays, NOW you want to join!

Dude the rest of us just paid the $200 without the need for a freeplay

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Seems like there is always a case like this for every promo. Why do some people wit to the last minute and then blame everyone else.