tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Gift cards

Could SBR please restock some of the gift cards in the store? Also, could you please bring back Amazon and Walmart gift cards?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. It's not by choice. One of the two you mention has frozen our account over six times and we've spent hours dealing with different supervisors and escalation departments, the other threatened legal action. The supply you see are those who want international business.

SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Could SBR please restock some of the gift cards in the store? Also, could you please bring back Amazon and Walmart gift cards?
    Target giftcards are now available in the store. Walmart and amazon are no longer available.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Any chance $50 denominations will be back or will it be staying $100?

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29862

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    Target giftcards are now available in the store. Walmart and amazon are no longer available.
    at 11:11 AM you said Target cards were back. Now, at 3PM it says out of stock. Is that because a daily limit was reached for today. Will more be available tomorrow -- or in the coming days ?

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    at 11:11 AM you said Target cards were back. Now, at 3PM it says out of stock. Is that because a daily limit was reached for today. Will more be available tomorrow -- or in the coming days ?
    It will be back in the Store Asap!

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by SBRAdmin3 View Post
    It will be back in the Store Asap!
    exactly how long is asap???

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    exactly how long is asap???
    It's back in the Store my dear

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I just ordered a target giftcard myself. Going to use it to buy school supplies for the kids who start on Monday

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I just ordered a target giftcard myself. Going to use it to buy school supplies for the kids who start on Monday

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by SBRAdmin3 View Post
    It's back in the Store my dear
    thank you...

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    thank you...
    you're welcome

playersonly69

In an email you said that the order was complete. How soon after that do we usually receive the gift card code?

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

so walmart and amazon is done? no reason to hold out hoping they come back? could you look into maybe dicks sporting goods giftcard? seems like since there's alot of guys here, that store might be good.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    Can only use them online.

playersonly69

I will let you know, but I think that they can be used in the store as well. I have never gotten one from SBR, but I got one from another site and I transferred the total balance to use in store.

I cant really remember it exactly, but I believe that I sent the code to my mobile phone and in the store showed the phone with bar code to the cashier and it worked

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Can only use them online.

Yes only for Online sir

playersonly69

I just got my email with the code. And yes this is the exact way that I did it last year. It is sort of a pain in the ass, but I did it last year within 5 minutes and the store took it immediately

redeem at a Target store, only with your web-enabled mobile device
    Use your web-enabled mobile device to save Target eGiftCards to your mobile Target GiftCard account
    Target eGiftCards can’t be used in stores unless uploaded to a web-enabled mobile device (message and data rates may apply)
    At checkout, a Target team member will scan the Target eGiftCard from your web-enabled mobile device
    Target eGiftCards can't be replaced, so please save eGiftCards to your Target.com account or Mobile GiftCard account
    Additional information is listed below for mobile users
    Save to mobile GiftCard account Save to Target.com account
    From your web-enabled mobile phone, go to m.target.com/GC or the Target app on your iPhone or Android. Create a mobile GiftCard account (or sign in to your existing account) and save your GiftCard. Message and data rates may apply. See our mobile GiftCard Terms and Conditions. Sign into your Target.com account. Save your Target eGiftCard in the payment options section of your account.
    Thanks for shopping at Target.

Team Target

playersonly69

I just added the gift card to my phone

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I just got my email with the code. And yes this is the exact way that I did it last year. It is sort of a pain in the ass, but I did it last year within 5 minutes and the store took it immediately

redeem at a Target store, only with your web-enabled mobile device
    Use your web-enabled mobile device to save Target eGiftCards to your mobile Target GiftCard account
    Target eGiftCards can’t be used in stores unless uploaded to a web-enabled mobile device (message and data rates may apply)
    At checkout, a Target team member will scan the Target eGiftCard from your web-enabled mobile device
    Target eGiftCards can't be replaced, so please save eGiftCards to your Target.com account or Mobile GiftCard account
    Additional information is listed below for mobile users
    Save to mobile GiftCard account Save to Target.com account
    From your web-enabled mobile phone, go to m.target.com/GC or the Target app on your iPhone or Android. Create a mobile GiftCard account (or sign in to your existing account) and save your GiftCard. Message and data rates may apply. See our mobile GiftCard Terms and Conditions. Sign into your Target.com account. Save your Target eGiftCard in the payment options section of your account.
    Thanks for shopping at Target.

Team Target
    I've done this too. Pretty easy to log into their mobile site and just get the barcode.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

I was told by a rep Target changed the policy. No more using e-gift cards in store.

Target GiftCards and Target Mobile Gift Cards can be redeemed for merchandise or services (excluding American Express® and Visa® gift cards and prepaid cards) at Target stores in the U.S. or Target.com. Target eGiftCards can be redeemed for merchandise at Target.com only. Target GiftCards, Target Mobile Gift Cards , and Target eGiftCards cannot be redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. No value until purchased. For balance information, visit Target.com/GiftCards or call 1-800-544-2943. To replace the remaining value on a lost, stolen or damaged card with the original purchase receipt, call 1-800-544-2943.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Looks like Target e-giftcards suck pretty bad, most things worth buying are "not sold online" or "not currently available online." Being pro not even worth it without Amazon/Walmart

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Looks like Target e-giftcards suck pretty bad, most things worth buying are "not sold online" or "not currently available online." Being pro not even worth it without Amazon/Walmart
    You need to convert Target e-gift card to Target mobile gift card.

How to Use a Target eGiftCard at Target stores:

Before you can use your Target eGiftCard at a Target store, you’ll need to convert it to a Target Mobile GiftCard. Here’s how:

1. Open m.target.com/giftcards/sign-in on your web-enabled mobile device, or visit My GiftCards in the Target
    app for iPhone or Android.
    2. Create a Mobile GiftCard account, or sign in to your existing account.
    3. Follow the prompts to save your eGiftCard to your account.

Once your eGiftCard is saved to your account, you can use it just like any Mobile GiftCard. At checkout, the Team Member will scan your mobile device to apply the GiftCard balance toward your purchase.