Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Chipnaz' challenge to TDB: DENIED

Chipnaz recently offered me a bet via PM. His most recent PM says he wished he'd posted a thread, so I'll oblige him.

Chipnaz wanted to bet I wouldn't win my contest with bobbo. If I didn't win, I'd have to write him an apology for pointing out that he's borednaz, a scammer, liar, etc. as well as give him 5000 points. If I won, he'd agree to be banned.

I declined the bet because I don't see the point of being free rolled; if chipnaz loses, he'll just ghost with another account like he did last time, and the people he owes will get 0 points either way. On top of which, I don't accept wagers from stiffs. I countered with a bet of my own: if he'd give SBR permission to confirm or deny he was the same person behind the borednaz account, I'd accept SBRs word for it and apologize if they denied it. Unsurprisingly, he refused this bet as he and most everyone else knows he'd lose it.

There ya go chipnaz, all public as you wanted

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

all bored does is scam scam scam

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

the Betpoints forum is turning into my favorite section of SBR

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Perfectly fine by me pal. It's all true, I offered him a chance to get me banned in a contest he claims he's 100% sure he's going to win. But he refused because truthfully he already knows Bobbywaves has won & is the better poker player.

He claims not to want to do this because He won't get any points from me this way. When he then Admits in plain sight he knows he won't get points from me for a debt that's not mine anyways. So that's zero reason not to accept. It's just plain to see Triple D knows he's lost to bobby. As you guys love to say to bobby, if you know your going to win why wouldn't you want to Sweeten that deal.

Hey Bobby, Congrats on having these tools scared of you . Just sad they can't admit it out right so Triple D can pay you what he owes now saving time.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Perfectly fine by me pal. It's all true, I offered him a chance to get me banned in a contest he claims he's 100% sure he's going to win. But he refused because truthfully he already knows Bobbywaves has won & is the better poker player.

He claims not to want to do this because He won't get any points from me this way. When he then Admits in plain sight he knows he won't get points from me for a debt that's not mine anyways. So that's zero reason not to accept. It's just plain to see Triple D knows he's lost to bobby. As you guys love to say to bobby, if you know your going to win why wouldn't you want to Sweeten that deal.

Hey Bobby, Congrats on having these tools scared of you . Just sad they can't admit it out right so Triple D can pay you what he owes now saving time.
    It's not hard to believe that I won't get the points you owe me; you created a separate account just so you wouldn't have to repay me! Of course you're not going to repay me or anyone, you're just a scammer. Aside from the fact I don't bet with scammers, I'm not going to wager anything of value against a guy who's wagering nothing of value (banning from SBR is meaningless to you, you'll just make another account like you did last time!).

You want to put the issue to rest? Give SBR permission to confirm or deny you're the same person. If you're not borednaz this should be a no-brainer, but since we both know you are, we know you'll continue to refuse

Vegas39

As he has told people he is terminally ill to get pity points. Would he even live to end of contest

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    It's not hard to believe that I won't get the points you owe me; you created a separate account just so you wouldn't have to repay me! Of course you're not going to repay me or anyone, you're just a scammer. Aside from the fact I don't bet with scammers, I'm not going to wager anything of value against a guy who's wagering nothing of value (banning from SBR is meaningless to you, you'll just make another account like you did last time!).

You want to put the issue to rest? Give SBR permission to confirm or deny you're the same person. If you're not borednaz this should be a no-brainer, but since we both know you are, we know you'll continue to refuse
    Ok let's go into Triple D's imaginary world of being able to create Ghosts upon will. It would still cost me $200 to go Pro, The $200 I paid for ChipUp to go pro.. That's $400 since I know your bad at math. $400 is hardly nothing of value. . And If I was banned, don't you think SBR wouldn't ban my Ghost?

Your only solution is of course to divert the fact your admitting you can't win against bobbywaves by proposing I do something that is 100% something no One on this website would agree to. Letting SBR post their personal Real life information for the whole world to see just to prove they aren't some guy who left the site years ago.

Can SBR publish your full personal info Triple D? I don't think so. But of course why should I expect less than from one of the guys with zero proof.

Triple_D_Bet

Ok let's go into Triple D's imaginary world of being able to create Ghosts upon will. It would still cost me $200 to go Pro, The $200 I paid for ChipUp to go pro.. That's $400 since I know your bad at math. $400 is hardly nothing of value. . And If I was banned, don't you think SBR wouldn't ban my Ghost?

Your only solution is of course to divert the fact your admitting you can't win against bobbywaves by proposing I do something that is 100% something no One on this website would agree to. Letting SBR post their personal Real life information for the whole world to see just to prove they aren't some guy who left the site years ago.

Can SBR publish your full personal info Triple D? I don't think so. But of course why should I expect less than from one of the guys with zero proof.
    Doesn't cost you $200; the cost to you ~$92 if you go pro again 11 months of pro value from current status on chip handle)...not counting the diminished value of the chip handle due to your deservedly terrible reputation around here. And you're saying I'm the one who's bad at math?

SBR doesn't have my permission to release my personal information, and I don't expect them to release yours. However, SBR has my permission to publicly post whether or not I'm the same person behind the borednaz handle; they don't need to release any personal info to do so, all they have to do is say "yes" or "no". If you gave them the same permission and an SBR official chimed in, it would settle everything nicely, wouldn't it?

But of course you won't, because you know as well as I that you're borednaz

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Here and willing to settle this if all parties agree
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Here and willing to settle this if all parties agree
    Look at that, a mod and everything. Tell ya what chipnaz, I'll sweeten the pot: you give DS permission to confirm or deny you're borednaz...if he says you aren't, I'll pay off your debt with donk. If he says you are borednaz, you send every point you receive to pay off your debts to me/donk/FBT/others, in proportion to what's owed each of us.

This should be really easy for you right? After all, if you're certain you're not borednaz, all you have to do is agree and your debt with Donk is gone just like that. On the other hand, failing to take an offer like this is pretty much the same as admitting you're borednaz. What'll it be? (I'll give you time to PM DS or SBR asking them to give you an excuse, lol)

Chipup

Ok Triple D. You keep saying I'm putting up nothing of value. How about this? If you win, I won't be banned but instead I'll take
    on Borednaz's debts. I know what your going to say I could just stiff that if I lose and still being on a free roll. So here's how I'll propose this. I'll post up Points to a fund held by Downsouth, Yisman, or TryTryTry whomever is willing to be responsible.

If by the end of your bet with bobby I don't have the required points in the fund the bet is over, even if I would of won I lose. I'll forfeit all points in that fund so you can split them among bored's debts. But remember I have my stipulations. If I win.
    You apologize even though I know you won't mean it for real. You pay me for the damages unjustly made to my name. Also during the bet you stop stalking me/harassing me.

The last part is in your benefit anyways because you want me to have full concentration in poker to earn points for the fund.

Triple_D_Bet

Ok Triple D. You keep saying I'm putting up nothing of value. How about this? If you win, I won't be banned but instead I'll take
    on Borednaz's debts. I know what your going to say I could just stiff that if I lose and still being on a free roll. So here's how I'll propose this. I'll post up Points to a fund held by Downsouth, Yisman, or TryTryTry whomever is willing to be responsible.

If by the end of your bet with bobby I don't have the required points in the fund the bet is over, even if I would of won I lose. I'll forfeit all points in that fund so you can split them among bored's debts. But remember I have my stipulations. If I win.
    You apologize even though I know you won't mean it for real. You pay me for the damages unjustly made to my name. Also during the bet you stop stalking me/harassing me.

The last part is in your benefit anyways because you want me to have full concentration in poker to earn points for the fund.
    Doesn't seem like a better bet...highly unlikely you're going to put together 8000 points by the end of the year, and if you have 0 points in this fund, it costs you nothing and you didn't admit to anything. Smells like you're desperate for an out here, but I'm not going to give you one. The "damages to your name" bit is pretty funny too, lol...my contest with bobbo doesn't have any direct relation to you being borednaz, so how would it decide "damages" related to the truth of what I've said? Grasping at straws here chippy...

Counter offer: either give DS (or another mod) permission to confirm or deny you're borednaz, or by refusing, admit that you're borednaz

Chipup

As I said before I will not allow SBR to release personal information about me. But I congratulate you sir you suckered me in good. You had absolutely zero proof because you know I'm not borednaz, so you put me in a thread where I either put my personal info online or you can back up your zero proof with Well he won't let them put up his info.

Vegas39

case closed....I knew it trip. It is the scamming scumbag

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

TripleD -- sorry to be off topic here -- did you see my message? When you have time let me know (via PM) if you think there's anything to it.

(and - look at post #11 again )
    Last edited by hhsilver; 08-19-14 at 09:03 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

As I said before I will not allow SBR to release personal information about me. But I congratulate you sir you suckered me in good. You had absolutely zero proof because you know I'm not borednaz, so you put me in a thread where I either put my personal info online or you can back up your zero proof with Well he won't let them put up his info.
    Oops, swing and a miss there chipnaz...SBR isn't releasing any personal information on you; they're only confirming or denying that you're borednaz. Nobody's going to know your name, address, or anything else. Your excuse doesn't hold any water....got another?

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    TripleD -- sorry to be off topic here -- did you see my message? When you have time let me know (via PM) if you think there's anything to it.

(and - look at post #11 again )
    Haha, I did and responded....spot on

Vegas39

Bored tucked tail and ran again

Triple_D_Bet

Look at that, a mod and everything. Tell ya what chipnaz, I'll sweeten the pot: you give DS permission to confirm or deny you're borednaz...if he says you aren't, I'll pay off your debt with donk. If he says you are borednaz, you send every point you receive to pay off your debts to me/donk/FBT/others, in proportion to what's owed each of us.

This should be really easy for you right? After all, if you're certain you're not borednaz, all you have to do is agree and your debt with Donk is gone just like that. On the other hand, failing to take an offer like this is pretty much the same as admitting you're borednaz. What'll it be? (I'll give you time to PM DS or SBR asking them to give you an excuse, lol)
    Tell ya what chipnaz, I'll up the stakes: if you give DS permission to confirm or deny you're borednaz and he says you're not borednaz, I'll pay your loans with donk and bettingstation AND give you 3k points to do what you want. So if you're as certain as you claim, all you have to do is give DS permission to confirm or deny it, and you can walk away about 7k points to the good. If(when) you're revealed to be borednaz, you'll have to send the points daily as outlined above.

Can't wait to hear your reason to turn down 7k points for something you swear isn't true, with no release of personal information

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Fukkin scammer

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Thanks.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Thanks.
    That's the bobbo we all know and are entertained by, adept at taking anything out of context as truth as long as it agrees with him

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

It seems pretty clear that there is no risk to Chipup if he is not Borednaz. No personal information, just confirmed or denied.

This freeroll bet about the Bobby and Triple challenge is just silly, it is surprising a grown man cannot see how transparent that is.

If I am wrong about Chipup=Borednaz, then I will totally apologize but I get the impression with all of this avoidance of allowing a simple yes or no is plain enough proof it is true.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Borednaz, Please get me my points back, i know it was a coupe years ago but i need these back as i have a loan with downsouth that i would like to start paying soon.... Thanks in advance fbt

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

chip you are a sad individual, have you like ever thought about that?

bobbywaves

adept at taking anything out of context as truth as long as it agrees with him
    Nothing was "taken out of context," Chip put it in layman's terms for you.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    It seems pretty clear that there is no risk to Chipup if he is not Borednaz. No personal information, just confirmed or denied.

This freeroll bet about the Bobby and Triple challenge is just silly, it is surprising a grown man cannot see how transparent that is.

If I am wrong about Chipup=Borednaz, then I will totally apologize but I get the impression with all of this avoidance of allowing a simple yes or no is plain enough proof it is true.
    Yup...so much to gain if he's telling the truth, no reason to refuse unless he knows what SBR will say. Because he did and he does, it makes it crystal clear to the rest of us too.

Nothing was "taken out of context," Chip put it in layman's terms for you.
    The context is that chipnaz has lied constantly and is about as far from a poker expert as a person could be; it would take an extremely ignorant person to treat him as a credible source...and here you are, to nobody's surprise

bobbywaves

Yup...so much to gain if he's telling the truth, no reason to refuse unless he knows what SBR will say. Because he did and he does, it makes it crystal clear to the rest of us too.

The context is that chipnaz has lied constantly and is about as far from a poker expert as a person could be; it would take an extremely ignorant person to treat him as a credible source...and here you are, to nobody's surprise
    Regarding Chip's true identity credibility, that may very well be in question. However, it still remains to be proven & the burden of proof isn't on the defendant.

To Chips's credit, his assessment regarding our poker challenge is spot on.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

What makes you guys say he is another person? I have no idea either way. Was there a thread he posted that sounded similar or something?

Triple_D_Bet

Regarding Chip's true identity credibility, that may very well be in question. However, it still remains to be proven & the burden of proof isn't on the defendant.

To Chips's credit, his assessment regarding our poker challenge is spot on.
    Dense as ever

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    What makes you guys say he is another person? I have no idea either way. Was there a thread he posted that sounded similar or something?
    Numerous things (similarities in excuses and habits, consensus among solid posters)...but most telling is in this thread: if he's telling the truth, he could give DS the go ahead and get his debts paid plus points. For a guy who's constantly begged for points, him not taking the offer is all the proof anyone needs.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Guys. He's said about 30 times he has a health issue and doesn't even hold a job. How can you ask him to give up these points? He doesn't have a real $ bankroll.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Another amazing thread in the Points forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow, BeerDog99, Carseller4, Triple_D_Bet, and gauchojake

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

It will be interesting to see if Borednaz will respond again in this thread.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if Borednaz will respond again in this thread.
    It should be a no brainer if he is telling truth. Trip offering to wipe out all his debts + gift him points.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Vegas39 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    It should be a no brainer if he is telling truth. Trip offering to wipe out all his debts + gift him points.

Unsurprisingly, it's gonna be nothing but silence for chipnaz, the same as so many stiffs before him. Maybe he's concerned about how it would work? SO I'll give him an example:

DS, you have my permission to confirm or deny whether or not I am the same person behind the borednaz account.

See how easy that was chip?

bobbywaves

Unsurprisingly, it's gonna be nothing but silence for chipnaz, the same as so many stiffs before him. Maybe he's concerned about how it would work? SO I'll give him an example:

DS, you have my permission to confirm or deny whether or not I am the same person behind the borednaz account.

See how easy that was chip?
    If DS is simply confirming or denying he's the same person, why would a moderator need permission for that when there's no personal info being posted? Unless DS is just waiting for Chip to accept your proposition first.

If Chip doesn't respond to your prop, I'm sure SBR can conduct their own investigation. Hopefully with JoJo reporting the findings.

12 Last