pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

need juicy loan of 10.5K

Finished of my tennis research and I have decided to go big at this US open series. However there is little money at bankroll for next couple of weeks so I thought you guys could help out.
    Loaning is not my thing, so please tell me your conditions and in what terms can I return it back, on daily basis,one part of the amount plus with interest, half of it, etc..?
    Gambling and loaning are not perfect combination however I am willing to risk after some hard work that I have made for last couple of months. Cheers.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

SBR Book has few tennis lines and if they do post something tiny limits.why you need 10,0k?

1000 more than enough.

pipita17
    Update your status

Thanks for reply. I agree with you but SBR Book doesnt offer any tennis lines. Occasionally they do offer some matches for Grans slam event, only at later stages of the tournament, and that is also big uncertainty because, for example for this year Wimbledon they didnt offer any lines.
    My thought was to use my loan at SBR store at various bookmakers where I could find myself with certain bank that I could use for next couple of weeks. Like i said, loaning is not my thing, but since I had some other expenses at beginning of this mouth, there is no chance that I could make it at time for some big tournaments this month.
    If you could assist, I would really appreciate it your help. Cheers.

pipita17
    Update your status

Nobody,really? Never mind, I knew it was a bad idea to ask.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

10.5k is a high loan request, considering more than half of the forum don't have such a balance.

pipita17
    Update your status

I do understand of course if that is the case, i though it was mainly lack of trust since i am not regular poster and that is only because of my english