DarkHeaven
    DarkHeaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 betpoints loan

Hi I have a loan still pending with Triple and I am paying him back daily. I need 10 betpoints loan/gift? LOL I just want to play the 11PM tournament tonight now that I see they are back for play. I can start paying back after I finish with Triple with interest considering I am making you wait until I pay off my other one. But I am honest as I can get, I intend to make my honest payments back to Triple as far as anyone else.

Well thanks in advance and hope someone can help me again like Triple did.

=)
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave DarkHeaven 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4817

3 weeks and you haven't went Pro yet?

What is wrong with you?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeaven View Post
    Hi I have a loan still pending with Triple and I am paying him back daily. I need 10 betpoints loan/gift? LOL I just want to play the 11PM tournament tonight now that I see they are back for play. I can start paying back after I finish with Triple with interest considering I am making you wait until I pay off my other one. But I am honest as I can get, I intend to make my honest payments back to Triple as far as anyone else.

Well thanks in advance and hope someone can help me again like Triple did.

=)
    Adding 10/12 to our existing loan..let's not get too crazy though. Good luck!

DarkHeaven
    DarkHeaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prob should just go Pro but I am unsure yet? U guys go pro right away? How do I go Pro, are there more then 1 options? Also thats fine Triple and thanks once again.