no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Triple_D_Bet = Shari

Why not? Think about it! Triple_D_Bet surely talks enough to be a girl and Shari is hardly found. She states that she is administrator but does no posting to improve site knowing what she brings. Everybody love it here when John, Shari and Lou posted with all three virtually gone now. Whom might John & Lou be?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

you complain about him stalking you and now you're making threads about him?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

If this is serious, LMAO!!!

Soooo much irony...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Straight Cash

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

rofl

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

so no1here and point stiff and a fun idiot

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Why not? Think about it! Triple_D_Bet surely talks enough to be a girl and Shari is hardly found. She states that she is administrator but does no posting to improve site knowing what she brings. Everybody love it here when John, Shari and Lou posted with all three virtually gone now. Whom might John & Lou be?
    This amazing display of deduction brought to you by the guy who couldn't figure out CS4 was going to break his promises after the whole forum explicitly told you he would

But yeah, I'm also John, Lou, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and the second shooter. Oh, and I'm also the one who does all those crop circles

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    This amazing display of deduction brought to you by the guy who couldn't figure out CS4 was going to break his promises after the whole forum explicitly told you he would

But yeah, I'm also John, Lou, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and the second shooter. Oh, and I'm also the one who does all those crop circles
    The funny thing is in this thread he's complaining I'm not posting enough yet in a thread directed solely to me, he's pissed that I responded. Like how the fuk do I win there?!

Funnily enough though, I was the one who first called TT downy so if he'd really wanted to make people think he had a clue, he could've at least made a bit of a case from your avatar. For a guy who claims to have such insight about the forum, he missed a slightly decent chance.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The funny thing is in this thread he's complaining I'm not posting enough yet in a thread directed solely to me, he's pissed that I responded. Like how the fuk do I win there?!

Funnily enough though, I was the one who first called TT downy so if he'd really wanted to make people think he had a clue, he could've at least made a bit of a case from your avatar. For a guy who claims to have such insight about the forum, he missed a slightly decent chance.
    Yeah, poor guy...this is why trying to solve mysteries a la Scooby Doo and the gang doesn't work in real life, the memory loss leads to difficulties and missed clues

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Yeah, poor guy...this is why trying to solve mysteries a la Scooby Doo and the gang doesn't work in real life, the memory loss leads to difficulties and missed clues

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Old people shouldn't smoke weed IMO
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave gauchojake 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.