I'll put 10 on you if you'll put 10 on me

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    I am looking forward to an answer also. I seem to remember there was another random 1k challenge with tatddy that was also not addressed nor paid.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Your answer is that you're acting supid. What was said in both cases being brought up was meant to be funny or sarcasm and nothing more with no logic to it. You should know that I would give you what ever you needed as you have done with me. I don't have nothing against you and I never will.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I am looking forward to an answer also. I seem to remember there was another random 1k challenge with tatddy that was also not addressed nor paid.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

time to add no1here to forum stiff list

no1here

are you ever gonna amount to anything here or just be another donkey, gave you several hundred going down the drain to which is no different then most here so expected

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post

Straight Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I wouldnt say that, I think BD and I just wanted to know what was up. For the most part no1here is good people.

Edit - ok, maybe he is an ass...

no1here

another mouth, why so many here?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Your answer is that you're acting supid. What was said in both cases being brought up was meant to be funny or sarcasm and nothing more with no logic to it. You should know that I would give you what ever you needed as you have done with me. I don't have nothing against you and I never will.
    Hey No1here, lets not derail the thread, like you stated before, you were going to address the post in the originating thread.

Vegas39

another mouth, why so many here?
    heres an original thought . Dont run mouth if you have no intention of backing it up

Straight Cash

are you ever gonna amount to anything here or just be another donkey, gave you several hundred going down the drain to which is no different then most here so expected
    I've lost points before like everyone else, but I'm up a few k during my time here at SBR according to my account history. Your attempt at a blanket insult was a failed one.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

I am still here.Yisman is paid in full.Where is everbodies favorite poster, wulfman?That has always been no1here's point.He was right you know. Give him a break.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I am still here.Yisman is paid in full.Where is everbodies favorite poster, wulfman?That has always been no1here's point.He was right you know. Give him a break.
    no1's point doesn't hold any water when he admited to being as big a scammer as the scammer he supported, and especially after he proved it by stiffing multiple posters and trying to ignore it. Wulfy went on epic runs just like you, and just like you almost always did, he usually pissed them away instead or repaying. You just happened to run good enough to repay despite your best efforts, no different than wulfy when it comes down to it.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    no1's point doesn't hold any water when he admited to being as big a scammer as the scammer he supported, and especially after he proved it by stiffing multiple posters and trying to ignore it. Wulfy went on epic runs just like you, and just like you almost always did, he usually pissed them away instead or repaying. You just happened to run good enough to repay despite your best efforts, no different than wulfy when it comes down to it.
    you know the ONLY reason he is doing that is hoping no1here will gift him points
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and frankzig

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

you know the ONLY reason he is doing that is hoping no1here will gift him points
    Won't do him much good; he can't do much with a gift besides go to ring games and donk it off.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

Any gifts I get will go straight to tdb. I have an open loan that needs to be paid off ASAP.Conundrum.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'll put ten on the mother fuckiung cocksuckers at sbr disconnecting me with the mother penetrating winning hand to penetrate me over......

i win!