Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I wanted to bet more & you refused, this is documented & undisputed fact. We can bet more on annual challenge, but to bet on poker ROI doesn't work for many reasons:

1) Your ROI is 33% comparen to my 534%, so no way you win.
    2) No telling how many rollovers you have stashed away, & no way to differentiate pts derived from old rolls vs. new rolls.
    3) I don't waste time playing ring games with regular balance. You obviously do, as your ridiculously high deposit amount clearly indicates.
    1) if theres no way i win, seems like the kind of lock you like to bet on now doesn't it?

2) easily established with a screenshot

3) what does this have to do with anything? According to your "ROI" model, my high deposit amount would mean I couldn't have as high of an "ROI" as you, right?

3 Excuses shot full of holes...what else ya got bobbo?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    what does this have to do with anything? According to your "ROI" model, my high deposit amount would mean I couldn't have as high of an "ROI" as you, right?
    It simply means if I chose to spend time playing ring games with regular pt balance as you do, my ROI would be approximately 800% instead of my 534%. Between daily tournaments, rollovers, & enjoying retirement life, I have no time for ring games using regular pts.

Triple_D_Bet

It simply means if I chose to spend time playing ring games with regular pt balance as you do, my ROI would be approximately 800% instead of my 534%. Between daily tournaments, rollovers, & enjoying retirement life, I have no time for ring games using regular pts.

Seriously though...what part of this don't you understand? According to the core concept of your bogus ROI definition, buying into ring games with my regular point balance would affect my "ROI". This is the main reason you claim superiority, and now you're citing it as an excuse for why you can't back up your claims?

bobbywaves

Seriously though...what part of this don't you understand? According to the core concept of your bogus ROI definition, buying into ring games with my regular point balance would affect my "ROI". This is the main reason you claim superiority, and now you're citing it as an excuse for why you can't back up your claims?
    I claim superiority simply on our poker withdrawal to deposit ratio. If I chose to spend my time depositing as much as you, it obviously stands to reason my withdrawals & net would be significantly higher (based on our current numbers). What part of this don't you understand?

Triple_D_Bet

I claim superiority simply on our poker withdrawal to deposit ratio. If I chose to spend my time depositing as much as you, it obviously stands to reason my withdrawals & net would be significantly higher (based on our current numbers). What part of this don't you understand?
    I don't understand the part where despite you claiming your ratio is meaningful and that you would easily beat me in any contest comparing our ratios, why you're so afraid to bet on it and put your points where your mouth is. You've shown you're willing to back up your beliefs with points before; your refusal to do so in this case can only mean you don't believe your own hogwash

Or if I'm wrong and you really do believe, go ahead and let me know how much you'd like to wager to back up your claims

bobbywaves

I previously explained my reasons why the ROI challenge won't work, I'm not concerned whether or not you agree with my valid reasons.

I've requested to raise the stakes in our annual challenge. You've declined, & I don't feel your reasons are valid.

Triple_D_Bet

I previously explained my reasons why the ROI challenge won't work, I'm not concerned whether or not you agree with my valid reasons.

I've requested to raise the stakes in our annual challenge. You've declined, & I don't feel your reasons are valid.
    Problem is I shot holes in each one of your reasons...these inconsistencies in your reasons aren't a matter of opinion; they're a matter of fact. The conclusion everyone draws from them (that you talk a big game, but are unwilling to put any points behind your statements) shows everyone how valid your statements are

My declining to bet doesn't have to be for reasons you consider valid; my action was logically consistent with my beliefs. Yours, however, contradict your belief (that you're a lock, but are unwilling to wager any points on yourself), and reveal that you're either a liar or an idiot...take your pick. Good day, and perhaps you should think twice before spouting your drivel...or else you'll continue to be put in your place
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

bobbywaves

Easy to see why you don't want to raise stakes in annual challenge, you're only losing by 1,600.

I'll just collect my 29k at end of challenge & be done with Tripe. It's just sad you feel the need to engage & diminish the poker skills of someone who's clearly outperforming you. That would be like me engaging ShogunRua or Sinmiedo & diminishing their poker skills, when they're clearly outperforming everyone. I don't engage in this ignorant & classless behavior, like you do.

Triple_D_Bet

Easy to see why you don't want to raise stakes in annual challenge, you're only losing by 1,600.

I'll just collect my 29k at end of challenge & be done with Tripe. It's just sad you feel the need to engage & diminish the poker skills of someone who's clearly outperforming you. That would be like me engaging ShogunRua or Sinmiedo & diminishing their poker skills, when they're clearly outperforming everyone. I don't engage in this ignorant & classless behavior, like you do.
    You claim not to belittle the poker skills of people better than you, but you're incapable of even understanding good poker play, and as a result you end up exposing your ignorance when claiming your better than most. News flash bobbo: it doesn't take skill or talent to fold your way to small cashes with large overlays, and you'll never out-perform good players who are inclined to care. But you already know this, which is why you frantically back peddle out of challenges instead of backing up your empty words with your precious points

This weekend, you should try to brainstorm up an excuse that isn't so flimsy. I doubt you'll be able to come up with anything that would make you appear as anything but a liar/coward/both, but you'll have hours and hours to try to think of something while you're rolling over "quickly"

bobbywaves

you frantically back peddle out of challenges instead of backing up your empty words with your precious points
    If what you say is true, then explain how I'm currently leading a 29k challenge with you by 1,600?

Triple_D_Bet

If what you say is true, then explain how I'm currently leading a 29k challenge with you by 1,600?
    What I say is true, as evidenced by you claiming your better than, followed by running away from challenges from, DS, biteme and then myself. Just like your challenge with DS that you lost, you were happy to accept challenges like mine before DS beat you and you probably started to realize everyone else is right about you being a poor player. For our challenge, you make the same mistake you always have: thinking that your small lead will be enough for you to persevere against a better player. It didn't work out well versus DS, and it won't end any better versus me

But all that aside, it's also typical reaction from you: when you're confronted with irrefutable proof of your lies/hypocrisy, you fall back to "hur hur, i have a bigger number over here that I think is meaningful". Didn;t fool anyone before bobbo and I doubt it does now

First 1234