chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

can someone help me out

I was in the soccer contest but not smart enough to figure out how to use my username. my name is jonathan brock and was entered in the contest as such. Finished number 14th but name was switched to brock. Still haven't been credited with such but people who finished lower than I have been credited. Leaving for trip to new york so wanted to post before I left. Please tell me how to correct this. thanks and I apologize if I sound like a wimp. P.s. I have e-mailed and talked to live help on line but still not corrected.

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I was in the soccer contest but not smart enough to figure out how to use my username. my name is jonathan brock and was entered in the contest as such. Finished number 14th but name was switched to brock. Still haven't been credited with such but people who finished lower than I have been credited. Leaving for trip to new york so wanted to post before I left. Please tell me how to correct this. thanks and I apologize if I sound like a wimp. P.s. I have e-mailed and talked to live help on line but still not corrected.
    Chico,Please check your PM-)

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

thank you