Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

tatddy.... 5k.... pay up here

tatddy.... you can pay the 5k you owe me here........

thanks, and pm me for the information to satisfy any question you have regarding your losing bet that you made with me.....

and again, I'll donate the pts to the charity of your choosing, assuming s b r can arrange that........

(to clue in those in the dark, tatddy challanged me to a little bet, offering to pay me 5,000 bet points if I was a lawyer, which he could not fathom, vs. 20k pts from me to him if I was not an attorney.... i snap called/accepted his bet, and offered to prove it to him up and down, any way he needed to satisfy himself that he'd lost the bet. And now he will pay it....... unless he's a loser, lying broke dikk fck.....) To make it more palatable for him, and because it was such easy money, I offered to donate the 5k in proceeds to the charity of his choice if sbr can make that happen.... otherwise, I'll spend the roughly $166 bucks at walmart as usual......

pay up........
    Points Awarded:

tatddy gave Auto Donk 5000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

tatddy.... thread posted

hey tatddy, not sure how often ur in the "betpoints" forum, but i put the thread up there for you to x-fer the 5k in betpoints you lost in our bet...... I will give the info to sbr and i'm sure they can confirm to you, undisputably, that I am a lawyer in texas and you thus lost our bet..... again, I'll donate your betpoints to the charity of your choice, as I don't really want to personally profit from your stupidity/ill-advised wager......

(to clue in those in the dark, tatddy challanged me to a little bet, offering to pay me 5,000 bet points if I was a lawyer, which he could not fathom, vs. 20k pts from me to him if I was not an attorney.... i snap called/accepted his bet, and offered to prove it to him up and down, any way he needed to satisfy himself that he'd lost the bet. And now he will pay it....... unless he's a loser, lying broke dikk fck.....) To make it more palatable for him, and because it was such easy money, I offered to donate the 5k in proceeds to the charity of his choice if sbr can make that happen.... otherwise, I'll spend the roughly $166 bucks at walmart as usual......

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Your a lawyer donk... What kind?

Tattdy, good dude.. He'll pay you, if that was the bet.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave brainfreeze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

business litigation, products liability (defense and plaintiff's work occassionally), family law, and criminal to the extent my bus. clients have children who run afoul of Texas' dwi laws, etc. oh, and tatddy, get this, I'm licensed in CA as well, took the cal bar in july 1990, passed it, and went to work for the costa mesa office of lewis, d'amato, brisbois and bisgaard in 1990, where I started my career.... office was in the building attached to the performing arts center there across from s. coast plaza..... cheers... hopefully we can put the pts/value thereof toward a good purpose........

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Donk I miss your old avatar, what happened

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

traffic court

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hey tatddy, not sure how often ur in the "betpoints" forum, but i put the thread up there for you to x-fer the 5k in betpoints you lost in our bet...... I will give the info to sbr and i'm sure they can confirm to you, undisputably, that I am a lawyer in texas and you thus lost our bet..... again, I'll donate your betpoints to the charity of your choice, as I don't really want to personally profit from your stupidity/ill-advised wager......

Tat a man of his word of course, will do the right thing whatever that is....I'll escrow and verify information if needed. Proof of wager?
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Triple_D_Bet 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

business litigation, products liability (defense and plaintiff's work occassionally), family law, and criminal to the extent my bus. clients have children who run afoul of Texas' dwi laws, etc.... licensed in CA as well, took the cal bar in july 1990, passed it, and went to work for the costa mesa office of lewis, d'amato, brisbois and bisgaard in 1990, where I started my career
    Are you absolutely SURE you're not talking about Bongo???
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

business litigation, products liability (defense and plaintiff's work occassionally), family law, and criminal to the extent my bus. clients have children who run afoul of Texas' dwi laws, etc. oh, and tatddy, get this, I'm licensed in CA as well, took the cal bar in july 1990, passed it, and went to work for the costa mesa office of lewis, d'amato, brisbois and bisgaard in 1990, where I started my career.... office was in the building attached to the performing arts center there across from s. coast plaza..... cheers... hopefully we can put the pts/value thereof toward a good purpose........
    Not to insinuate you don't know your own job AD, but records show that you've recently been prosecuting in Guyana:

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-10-14 at 10:00 AM.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Not to insinuate you don't know your own job AD, but records show that you've recently been prosecuting in Guyana:

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-10-14 at 10:00 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave ShogunRua 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

tattdy a cry baby jerk

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Your a lawyer donk... What kind?

Tattdy, good dude.. He'll pay you, if that was the bet.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave no1here 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

what was the wager? no doubt in my mind he will pay, relax donker
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave JAKEPEAVY21 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

he will pay..he does not come on the forums daily like most of us.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

tat is good people.

Many of us have alternate personalities on the site. Several smart people here who act like idiots sometimes.
    Donker what type of attorney or area of law do you specialize in?
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave daneblazer 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

If Tatddy agrees this was a real bet and needs the points, I will back him.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BeerDog99 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    tattdy a cry baby jerk
    I thought you stay above the name calling and are nice to all living beings?

oh and what about this?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-10-14 at 10:01 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

Many people, when faced with massive points debt, just disappear.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Carseller4 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

he bet me i wasn't a lawyer, but was making shit up.... he said he had a p.i. that helps him with his bar he runs/owns or something like that, who would be able to find out if i was truly a lawyer..... said he was so sure I wasn't a lawyer and felt so confident i was full of shit, he's put up 5k in bet points against my 20k betpoints on whether I was truly a lawyer; his 5k on the prop that I am not a lawyer versus my 20k if I cannot prove that I am a lawyer. Knowing the outcome, I accepted his prop bet immediately.....

if tatddy is good with triple d holding his points and verifying the info, and keeping it totally confidential as I don't want the likes of wussy waves calling up my office, finding my website, affecting my client relationships with bullshit, etc.... , I will give trijpled ample information to confirm my lawyer status, which he can covney to tatddy....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-30-14 at 10:46 AM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well tatddy was never considered to be the sharpest tool in the shed anyway, but he will pay

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    tat is good people.

Many of us have alternate personalities on the site. Several smart people here who act like idiots sometimes.
    Donker what type of attorney or area of law do you specialize in?
    i resemble the remark in para 2..... I do business litigation (small mom and pop shop types, primarily), products liability work (defense and plaintiffs), dtpa/consumer stuff, and over the past couple of years have developed a case load of family law cases due to representing friends/family in their divorces/custody issues, and then word spreading around through the grapevine. Have a few garden variety pers. injury cases in the office, as well. And sometimes represent the offspring of bus. clients when they run afoul of texas' dwi laws.....

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    tattdy a cry baby jerk
    Yeah, people must be crybaby jerks if they ask you or others to pay up as promised. Speaking of which, looks like you still owe him 1k (
    ) ...CS4's douchebaggery rubbing off on you I guess

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well tatddy was never considered to be the sharpest tool in the shed anyway, but he will pay
    Tat's sharper than most here I'd say
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-10-14 at 10:01 AM.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

i resemble the remark in para 2..... I do business litigation (small mom and pop shop types, primarily), products liability work (defense and plaintiffs), dtpa/consumer stuff, and over the past couple of years have developed a case load of family law cases due to representing friends/family in their divorces/custody issues, and then word spreading around through the grapevine. Have a few garden variety pers. injury cases in the office, as well. And sometimes represent the offspring of bus. clients when they run afoul of texas' dwi laws.....
    .................and litigate bad beat SBR cases
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave sinmiedo 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

If he is not the sharpest in the shed then your obviously the beach ball in the shed.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    .................and litigate bad beat SBR cases
    and don't forget the 25% referral fees I get off each sbr-failure-to-pay-royal-flush case that I refer out to the law offices of Johnny Cochran.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-30-14 at 11:37 AM. Reason: "if you don't pay Hockey on his royal flush, your huge asian tranny adam's apple I will crush!" -- Ghost Johnny

pureajb
    pureajb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I'll back up Autodonk on this and confirm the bet. I was at the table when the bet was made.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave pureajb 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave pureajb 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by pureajb View Post
    I'll back up Autodonk on this and confirm the bet. I was at the table when the bet was made.
    man, that's pretty cool..... I appreciate it, tho i'm sure kockn and company will now be convinced you're merely one of my many ghosts!!!! hell, kockn and wussywaves will now request an official sbr investigation of the table that night, convinced they can prove it was only me and tattddy at the table, his one id vs. my five id's! but thanks again!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-30-14 at 12:28 PM. Reason: i may donate the pts to the "teach wussywaves how to play poker" foundation!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Doggy & Trip BURYING no1here

Pay tat what u owe him, stiffy!

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Despite not liking Tattdy for insisting on starting fights with me. I do feel he's a honorable guy who will come through on this if he wasn't drunk and joking. Probably still come through anyways because that's the guy he is. That being said, I'm sure Tattdy Would prefer some of the points be donated to pay off my Loan to his favorite Charity Triple D.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Chipup 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

. I do recall playing some drunken poker with you and Zach at like 3am...think it was Sat morning. I remember Zach telling me he could "out squat" me. Love that guy.

Post the chat from the session. I'm sure as a practicing attorney you were smart enough to save the screen shot. Or if you didn't have Zach come in here as a witness to confirm exactly that there was some bet and a confirmation on both sides. (Is a drunken verbal contract even binding?).

After that make a video with some proof of you being a practicing attorney or whatever you deem proof. If all that happens I'll honor it, even thought I don't recall anything more than a bunch of drunk guys playing poker and talking shitt to each other (well no clue if you were drinking but I know Zach and I were blasted).

I think my commentary was along the lines of I'd be shocked if you're an attorney, AD, because your posts don't exacly reflect the intelligence of an advanced professional graduate degree. Don't know that anything else we talked about was more than banter and jest.

You seem to have a lot of free time for sbr. That reflects well on you if you are an attorney. Means you have a great staff built up. I've worked with many attorneys and 90 hour weeks are common.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave tatddy 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

tatddy trying to weasel out of the bet! Typical
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave playersonly69 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Yea, I am going to be honest, I don't remember the bet at all. So I am no help on it. I much like Tatddy was blasted and just talking shit with him like we usually do when we are drunk. I don't remember how the subject of squatting came up but I stand by that comment.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave zacharyj53 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

What do you call 10000 lawyers buried at the bottom of the sea?
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave stevenash 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    . I do recall playing some drunken poker with you and Zach at like 3am...think it was Sat morning. I remember Zach telling me he could "out squat" me. Love that guy.

Post the chat from the session. I'm sure as a practicing attorney you were smart enough to save the screen shot. Or if you didn't have Zach come in here as a witness to confirm exactly that there was some bet and a confirmation on both sides. (Is a drunken verbal contract even binding?).

After that make a video with some proof of you being a practicing attorney or whatever you deem proof. If all that happens I'll honor it, even thought I don't recall anything more than a bunch of drunk guys playing poker and talking shitt to each other (well no clue if you were drinking but I know Zach and I were blasted).

I think my commentary was along the lines of I'd be shocked if you're an attorney, AD, because your posts don't exacly reflect the intelligence of an advanced professional graduate degree. Don't know that anything else we talked about was more than banter and jest.

You seem to have a lot of free time for sbr. That reflects well on you if you are an attorney. Means you have a great staff built up. I've worked with many attorneys and 90 hour weeks are common.
    bets already been confirmed by others at the table, and while Zach was clearly blasted, you made sure to mention u could tell how blasted he was -- a clear indication of a lower blood alcohol level than he possessed.... As far as "making a video," bullshit on that as, 1. it wasn't a term of the deal, and 2. i'm not letting a pack of degens know who I am..... The last thing I need is drunken penetrates callin my office, trying to hack my website, making false reports to the state bar outta spite, etc. etc. etc. I will have someone in sbr brass confirm that I am indeed a lawyer, relay that info to tripledbets, and on to you or someone else you trust..... You lost the bet, you weren't wasted, as you clearly recall having the conversation about you and Zach trying to out squat each other (which came well after your bet with me--which you made almost immediately after entering the room, after noting how weak the game must be if I was up 4.5 times the maximum buyin of 400 at that table). Presumably, this man to man convo you had with Zach was after you had a few more drinks since you said you wanted to skull fck him the next time you came to his town, etc.... Most on here say your "honorable" or "a good guy that will pay if he made the bet"...... guess you're trying to prove em wrong.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-30-14 at 04:49 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    just maybe...... " a good start ".......

do you know how many lawyer jokes there are????? huh???? how many, mf????? the answer is three.... the rest are true!

Triple_D_Bet

tatddy trying to weasel out of the bet! Typical
    Uh...what? Tat's never tried to weasel out of anything before to my knowledge, and doesn't seem to be here either...don't think it's unreasonable to want to be certain there was a wager before paying out on it

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Extremely lenient access to student loans and law school for squid?
    Results of a Waterworld prequel?
    A new internet meme of "Jaque Cousteau'ing" spreading virally among law offices?

1234 ... Last