Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Trivia messed up today

the moment I hit begin it timed out

Then said better luck next time

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

mine was screwed up too. when i got to the 2nd question only the answer button was there. no question or answers were visible.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also answered the 2nd question right and it wouldn't let me do anything after that???

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    the moment I hit begin it timed out

Then said better luck next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    mine was screwed up too. when i got to the 2nd question only the answer button was there. no question or answers were visible.

Reset is on the way

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    I also answered the 2nd question right and it wouldn't let me do anything after that???

The answer really was not correct sir

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    This has happened to me the last 3 times. Wondered if it's my computer

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by SBRAdmin3 View Post

The answer really was not correct sir
    Actually, I made a mistake. It is showing I got all 3 Questions right. Please check my profile and go to SBR Trivia dated 6/19/2014. Here are the 3 questions I got right.

How long is an NBA regulation basketball court?

94 Feet....Correct

Where did Carolina Panthers rusher Stephen Davis play his college ball?

Auburn University....Correct

Which New York Giant received the 2007 John V. Mora Sportsman of the Year Award?

Antonio Pierce....Correct

All 3 Questions were answered Correctly, all 3 Questions have Green check marks next to the Correct answers. The SBR Trivia has not awarded me the 175 point freeplay yet. I took a picture of this and will post it later if I need to. I hope this problem will get corrected. Thanks.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I got all three right today

So yeah something messed up

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

I'm drunk, so I probably didn't remember answering the last question, but indeed I did. I got it right as well. I hope SBR honors this and gives me and you the 175 point freeplay.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Sorry, didn't see this thread, but I made a thread about trivia problems too. Answered 2nd question correct, cashed out and got an "undefined" error message and then when trying to click on a subforum I was asked if I wanted to leave trivia..

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I got all three right today

So yeah something messed up
    Me too

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I'm drunk, so I probably didn't remember answering the last question, but indeed I did. I got it right as well. I hope SBR honors this and gives me and you the 175 point freeplay.
    Today was my first trivia so this is new to me. I stopped at answer two. A pop-up came saying I would be rewarded a 60 point freeplay tomorrow. So maybe that's why you didn't get yours? Since it's not tomorrow yet.

SBRAdmin3

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Today was my first trivia so this is new to me. I stopped at answer two. A pop-up came saying I would be rewarded a 60 point freeplay tomorrow. So maybe that's why you didn't get yours? Since it's not tomorrow yet.

Hello Slanina,

Trivia free-play Points will be credited today

SBRAdmin3

Hello TheAntFather,

Unfortunately the answer was not correct . Better luck next-time sir. Here's an advice, Don't play Trivia when your drunk

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Actually, I made a mistake. It is showing I got all 3 Questions right. Please check my profile and go to SBR Trivia dated 6/19/2014. Here are the 3 questions I got right.

How long is an NBA regulation basketball court?

94 Feet....Correct

Where did Carolina Panthers rusher Stephen Davis play his college ball?

Auburn University....Correct

Which New York Giant received the 2007 John V. Mora Sportsman of the Year Award?

Antonio Pierce....Correct

All 3 Questions were answered Correctly, all 3 Questions have Green check marks next to the Correct answers. The SBR Trivia has not awarded me the 175 point freeplay yet. I took a picture of this and will post it later if I need to. I hope this problem will get corrected. Thanks.
    I still have not received my 175 freeplay for getting all 3 questions correct?

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by SBRAdmin3 View Post
    Hello TheAntFather,

Unfortunately the answer was not correct . Better luck next-time sir. Here's an advice, Don't play Trivia when your drunk
    I will post the pictures of the 3 Correct selections I made for 6/19/2014. I only drank 1 beer buddy, I was joking about the drunk part. This has nothing to do with me getting all 3 questions right. You can look in my profile that I indeed get all 3 Trivia Questions correct and I will post a picture of it later to prove it. I can't believe this is such a big deal. When you look at the facts, I got all the Questions right. You are making it out to be some kind of joke, when the facts are I got all 3 Questions right. I have no idea where you are seeing an incorrect selection. Please tell me where you see this??
    Last edited by TheAntFather; 06-20-14 at 11:04 AM.

SBRAdmin3

I will post the pictures of the 3 Correct selections I made for 6/19/2014. I only drank 1 beer buddy, I was joking about the drunk part. This has nothing to do with me getting all 3 questions right. You can look in my profile that I indeed get all 3 Trivia Questions correct and I will post a picture of it later to prove it. I can't believe this is such a big deal. When you look at the facts, I got all the Questions right. You are making it out to be some kind of joke, when the facts are I got all 3 Questions right. I have no idea where you are seeing an incorrect selection. Please tell me where you see this??
    Name:  ant.PNG
Views: 62
Size:  8.7 KB