KoKoBeWare
    KoKoBeWare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Question about becoming PRO and my first STORE purchase

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

After i create an account/make a deposit using one of the affiliate links, i am now eligible to cash out my bet points in the store. Since it would be my first transaction at the SBR store, i am only eligible to cash out a maximum of 3000 points on whatever purchase. If i hold more points than that 3000, i automatically lose them and then going forward there is no limit to either how many points i carry or how many i cash out in the store.

I think i understand the above but if im' wrong please correct me...

SBR Contests
    SBR Contests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Koko,

You are correct. Any points OVER 3k are set to 0 and as long as you don't let your membership lapse you won't face any point resets.

I hope that makes sense.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Does anyone know if the rule about the 'first store transaction' is still in effect?

(max 3,000 pt usage when making first SBR STORE transaction as a Pro)

thanks

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hat View Post
    Does anyone know if the rule about the 'first store transaction' is still in effect?

(max 3,000 pt usage when making first SBR STORE transaction as a Pro)

thanks
    Hi The Hat, the rule is still the same, as stated in description in the store "Your betpoints balance will be reset upon completion of your first store transaction. Your true betpoints balance will not be reflected until your order is fulfilled. 3,000 betpoints is the most that can be used for your first store transaction. After this point, there are no balance resets provided your Pro membership does not lapse."

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Wow. Did not realize this. Change of strategy.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Ivy View Post
    Hi The Hat, the rule is still the same, as stated in description in the store "Your betpoints balance will be reset upon completion of your first store transaction. Your true betpoints balance will not be reflected until your order is fulfilled. 3,000 betpoints is the most that can be used for your first store transaction. After this point, there are no balance resets provided your Pro membership does not lapse."
    So your betpoints balance resets after your first order? Or anything over 3000?

If I donate 500 points to Doctors Without Borders now, I would lose all points currently? I have to renew PRO in a few months so will be losing a lot of points anyway. Just want to be clear on how it works and when I should do the donation.

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    So your betpoints balance resets after your first order? Or anything over 3000?

If I donate 500 points to Doctors Without Borders now, I would lose all points currently? I have to renew PRO in a few months so will be losing a lot of points anyway. Just want to be clear on how it works and when I should do the donation.

That description is only applicable for international users sir.
    They have the option to become pro automatically when they create their account in SBR.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Ivy View Post
    That description is only applicable for international users sir.
    They have the option to become pro automatically when they create their account in SBR.
    OK. Good I read it anyway since I did not realize all the points options and found that charity points have a lot more cash value than prizes.