on3
    on3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3372

Lose points to be a pro??

I have about 5,500 points, but just learned that I get downgraded to 3,000 once I become a pro. Is there anyway to get around this? It seems the only way to become a pro is to make a $100 donation, what other options are usually given?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by on3 View Post
    I have about 5,500 points, but just learned that I get downgraded to 3,000 once I become a pro. Is there anyway to get around this? It seems the only way to become a pro is to make a $100 donation, what other options are usually given?
    Nope, no way around it, and even if there was they'd put a stop to it pretty quick if it was posted here The last couple guys who have tried it were left with less than 3k...just go pro and enjoy your pizza
    Points Awarded:

secretstash gave Triple_D_Bet 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by on3 View Post
    If you're from US, Donating in one of the Charities is the only Option to become an SBR_Pro