no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

trolling bullies

Add downsouth to the list! He himself claims more then 80 times.

Originally Posted by downsouth
    Same way anyone with a clue can see you dodge me 80 different ways for a heads up poker contest.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Yes, Ive been here many years and trolling bully is definitely one of my better known characteristics.

And your point barely even makes sense. Bobby proclaimed himself the better poker player, I challenged him to a heads up contest, he had approx 80 different excuses of why he would not play me(I admit, rough estimate)

Who else do I troll/bully? I told you that you were a dumbass for bankrolling one of the sites biggest liars/scammers but previous to that said very little to you.

Be honest, your probably the bigger troll of the two of us by far.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Bullies are usually tough, DS is just a delusional moron. I accepted his heads up challenge on his terms & we already played, so what excuse? DS hasn't accepted annual challenge on my terms & he wont, since it diminishes the luck factor. Why didn't DS sign up for 2014, what will be his excuse for 2015?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Bullies are usually tough, DS is just a delusional moron. I accepted his heads up challenge on his terms & we already played, so what excuse? DS hasn't accepted annual challenge on my terms & he wont, since it diminishes the luck factor. Why didn't DS sign up for 2014, what will be his excuse for 2015?

My only excuse is I dont play them all is why I didnt sign up for 2014. See last night, I was tired, watched a movie with wife, got lucky and went to bed. Your only challenge you'll take now is one you start with a 2000 point head start from a contest I missed often during the first two months. You've balked at everything else citing various excuses.

I probably wont play additional ones this week as I am heading out of town again and wont be carving out time to play SBR poker.

I offered you:

1. Heads up for duration of World Cup qualifying heads up total points earned, and I would give you a 500 point head start as well.

2. Heads up for the duration of 2014 .

3. Heads up for 12 months from now.

4. Heads up for 6 months,

5. Heads up using your buffoon ROI model for any period 3, 6, 9 or 12 months

You have declined them all. Your only offer was for joining a 3 and half month old contest that I was starting with a approx 2k deficit and even then you would not do anything heads up but rather insisted I content with Triple D as well.

So try whatever excuse you want, its pretty easy to see who actually wants a heads up contest and who doesnt.

How many you want to play for a heads up if I give you your current point total for 2014 and I use mine??

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    DS accepted any heads up terms you've ever offered and then some; every time he accepted your terms, you backed out or made further qualifications, which he'd meet again and you'd make another excuse. Now your only excuse seems to be "if you want to prove something vs me, you have to enter a contest vs other people too?"

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

DS is far from a bully, one of the nicest, fairest guys on the forums.

OP is clueless
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave Jrod124 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    DS is far from a bully, one of the nicest, fairest guys on the forums.

OP is clueless
    This

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

oldman no1here, is going senile.........