Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4829

Loan broker

Need help getting a loan?

PM me and I will give my endorsement which will most likely get you that loan you need.

I will only charge 5%

need 100 and I make it happen for you...you only owe me 5 points.

need a 1000....you would only owe me 50 points.

First of its kind service here on SBR.

Hoping it works out!

References: Chachi. He recently was looking for a 1500 betpoints loan. After hours of no responses I endorsed the loan and next thing you know he got it. I am results oriented. You won't be disappointed.

So PM me and I will make it happen for you!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Not that it needs clarification I'm sure, but CS4's "endorsement" had nothing to do with loan

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I was going to give Chachi a free 200 points. Once i saw CS4s endorsement I lowered the amount.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chachi

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

how long did it take you to come up with this idea?

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mitch why don't you just go pro with your points?

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    Mitch why don't you just go pro with your points?
    wasn't one before

Mitchell88

I wish I would do it right now. I got to take care of a lot of bills and court fees before I can spend the money. I know 100 bucks isn't much but right now I am down to the wire with money every penny accounted for. yes its pathetic

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I wish I would do it right now. I got to take care of a lot of bills and court fees before I can spend the money. I know 100 bucks isn't much but right now I am down to the wire with money every penny accounted for. yes its pathetic
    Basically any man who has been on his own has been there before, understand 100%.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Good point...but if you could shift spending $100 on stuff at walmart, target, home depot right now you'd be able to make it work. If timing won't work drop me a PM and we'll figure it out, I'd have no problems helping a standup guy like yourself

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Good point...but if you could shift spending $100 on stuff at walmart, target, home depot right now you'd be able to make it work. If timing won't work drop me a PM and we'll figure it out, I'd have no problems helping a standup guy like yourself
    thanks a ton. I actually shifted a couple things and I will donate today and get the ball rolling to being a pro soon. One of the properties that I manage on the side sent me my check which usually always goes right to bills. They gave me a bonus because I evicted one of the shit bags that hadn't paid rent. It was one of the board members unit they were staying in rent free so she threw me some extra money.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    You gonna help someone with no profit or incentive for yourself cat woman? Maybe PMing him and not announcing it on the forum is a start you broke penniless points whore. Cat woman put your mask back on and go suk batman's dik. Mitch update us on any help this broke bitch( who is jealous of my businesses and my income) gives you. Cat woman still waiting on that 15 k transfer. Meowwwww

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'll send you five whole points if you find out how much DS wants from me for my over a year long loan.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    You gonna help someone with no profit or incentive for yourself cat woman? Maybe PMing him and not announcing it on the forum is a start you broke penniless points whore. Cat woman put your mask back on and go suk batman's dik. Mitch update us on any help this broke bitch( who is jealous of my businesses and my income) gives you. Cat woman still waiting on that 15 k transfer. Meowwwww
    Shoo wulfy...if someone wants to hear your gibberish they'd have asked for it

Mitchell88

CS wtf did you do with that the only pts I am ever going to give you. you lasted 5 minutes before you fuked it up