Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rickie65 loan to Wulf

1000 for 1200 payback by Monday, 5 point/day penalty
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-21-14 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Edited conditions
    Points Awarded:

rickie65 gave Wulfman14 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4334

sending wulf 1000 pts, 1200 pts repayment due by Fri 2/28 midnight. extra 2pts per day penalty after 2/28. agree? or return the points....

good luck bro!
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave rickie65 1260 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Agree.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Did you get around the BS restrictions for transfers wulfy? Feels like you and yis are conspiring to get a ton of action and bury the board on Round 2 of "Will Wulf Buy Points?" betting...if so, I need some insider information, need to avoid -EV betting

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Did you get around the BS restrictions for transfers wulfy? Feels like you and yis are conspiring to get a ton of action and bury the board on Round 2 of "Will Wulf Buy Points?" betting...if so, I need some insider information, need to avoid -EV betting
    Yisman has taken me for 17 k in the past week. Why exactly would I conspire with my bookie for anything?
    Goes ahead and makes a "will wulf buy points thread". Makes a killing off my dime.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

not about to release any info on if Im gonna buy points. Whether ill stiff and run like borednaz ? -150?
    whether I'll buy 5 k ? 10 k? 15 k? 20 k? Anyone is free to make lines for this including you. I think I owe about 30 k in the next week.

I hope yisman takes another stab at it and gets buried.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    not about to release any info on if Im gonna buy points. Whether ill stiff and run like borednaz ? -150?
    whether I'll buy 5 k ? 10 k? 15 k? 20 k? Anyone is free to make lines for this including you. I think I owe about 30 k in the next week.

I hope yisman takes another stab at it and gets buried.
    Pft, if you were gonna run like bored did you'd have been gone long ago. Hadn't thought to make any payback lines, maybe I will. The sad thing is if someone bet for or against a loan to default online, it's "illegal" gambling...if you do it on Wall Street it's a legitimate financial decision. Penetrating hypocritical governments

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Pft, if you were gonna run like bored did you'd have been gone long ago. Hadn't thought to make any payback lines, maybe I will. The sad thing is if someone bet for or against a loan to default online, it's "illegal" gambling...if you do it on Wall Street it's a legitimate financial decision. Penetrating hypocritical governments

hahaha true dat

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

back in states is he not, therefore point purchase not possible. Hit 40K in hole but still allowed? Carsellers4 should sue SBR for character deflamation showing now that they were only picking on him and nobody else before or after. Does wulfman get to go to 50K? Where does it end? SBR really needs to step in here. Do these new loaners know his total indebtness and slowness of now not paying back a point for over 3 months.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

OOOOOOO snap, this thread is going to get interesting

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    back in states is he not, therefore point purchase not possible. Hit 40K in hole but still allowed? Carsellers4 should sue SBR for character deflamation showing now that they were only picking on him and nobody else before or after. Does wulfman get to go to 50K? Where does it end? SBR really needs to step in here. Do these new loaners know his total indebtness and slowness of now not paying back a point for over 3 months.
    Wulf will be fine, has shown in the past he'll drop the coin if needed ton buy out points. CS just blows his on the rare occasion he's able to get some, with none going to debt. Big difference

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    im back abroad hippie. you fukkin stink of a human being. you trashy harlot. im still here. i aint running. what the fuk is sbr gonna do. my debt is my responsiblity not theirs you hippie junkie. bet on wulfman buys no points again. bet your fukkin shithole stool smelling studio apartment that you live in and all your marijuana plants. you fkkiin piece of shit. put everything down on me not paying my debts . i will demolish your jurassic park bones into dust .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    Wulf will be fine, has shown in the past he'll drop the coin if needed ton buy out points. CS just blows his on the rare occasion he's able to get some, with none going to debt. Big difference
    cs has been paying . little by little but he has been paying so im not gonna rag on the guy. i pay in one lump sum . im not gonna give 12/day its stupid and annoying for me. i buy the points and pay half my debt off in one full swing cash. this fukkin hippie just is a fukkin hating troll. i really wish pot caused cancer.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

read you fukkin hippie troll , ken is your name is it ? whats the last name ?. you cant write English properly i assume you are 90% literate though.

Mitchell88

Wulf im in the states how much does 50,000 pts cost?

Also pot can cause lung cancer, throat cancer, etc.... but pretty much anything causes some sort of cancer it seems now a days

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

1260/1260 rickie . thank you brotha
    Points Awarded:

rickie65 gave Wulfman14 1500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    pot can cause lung cancer, throat cancer, etc.... but pretty much anything causes some sort of cancer it seems now a days
    Do you have any references to support that claim?

Here's a few references that suggest it's either a preventative or cure for quite a range of cancers. Lung cancer included.

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/201...n-cancers.html

Government Confirms And Reports That Marijuana Prevents Or Cures Certain Cancers
    Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In a recent report, the National Cancer Institute (NCI), part of the Federal government’s National Institutes of Health (NIH), stated that marijuana “inhibited the survival of both estrogen receptor–positive and estrogen receptor–negative breast cancer cell lines.”

The same report showed marijuana slows or stops the growth of certain lung cancer cells and suggested that marijuana may provide “risk reduction and treatment of colorectal cancer.”

Marijuana a lung cancer preventative
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday/story?id=4506595

Cannabis to treat Leukemia
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4158865.html
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rickie65

Mitchell88

yea but there is new research saying this and that all the time. They say smoking a joint is like smoking a half a pack of cigs so how wouldn't it have some effect. I guess I was being broad when I said cancer. I should have said health issues. Weed def has more beneficial factors than detrimental ones. I don't like to go by to much that I read on the net all the time, because there are so many agendas out there especially with pot being such a lightning rod topic right now.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

yea but there is new research saying this and that all the time. They say smoking a joint is like smoking a half a pack of cigs so how wouldn't it have some effect. I guess I was being broad when I said cancer. I should have said health issues. Weed def has more beneficial factors than detrimental ones. I don't like to go by to much that I read on the net all the time, because there are so many agendas out there especially with pot being such a lightning rod topic right now.
    Yeah agree it can be bad, in excess for sure.

We agree it has more beneficial effects than negative ones by sounds.

There are several peer reviewed studies in big journals, The Lancet I am pretty sure carried at least one. It's pretty widely accepted fact now that THC kills off lung cells before they can age enough to mutate and become cancerous.

It's a bit of a catch 22 situation for smokers of it though. The carbon based carcinogens inhaled cause the problem the THC prevents. So stop smoking it and the theory is that your risk of lung cancer skyrockets.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

We agree it has more beneficial effects than negative ones by sounds.

There are several peer reviewed studies in big journals, The Lancet I am pretty sure carried at least one. It's pretty widely accepted fact now that THC kills off lung cells before they can age enough to mutate and become cancerous.

It's a bit of a catch 22 situation for smokers of it though. The carbon based carcinogens inhaled cause the problem the THC prevents. So stop smoking it and the theory is that your risk of lung cancer skyrockets.
    I would trade smoking cigs for a pack of joints if it didn't get me stoned. Love the smell, the taste, cant stand the feeling. I used to when I was younger but now I just feel like an alien. The shit that's out there now is so strong. I think the whole growing part of it and breeding mother plants is really fun and interesting though. I want to apply for a caregiver card in Mass where I live but I cant because of my CORI report

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Pretty well everything in excess is bad for you.

I would trade smoking cigs for a pack of joints if it didn't get me stoned.

Love the smell, the taste, cant stand the feeling. I used to when I was younger but now I just feel like an alien.
    - a pack of cigarettes and a pack of joints is not equivalent, what might approach that analogy is a case of liquor versus a case of beer in terms of the net effect. (maybe a bad analogy but I hope my point is made).

- To each his own with regards to pot or anything else, if you do not like it don't do it. Personally, I am not a huge fan of smoking. I suggest you try eating it or vaporizing it (something I have not tried yet but I have heard it is very nice). Eating it gives you a very different buzz and is very effective for pain relief.

Cheers!

rickie65
    Update your status

1260/1260 rickie . thank you brotha
    no prob! next time you need another 1k I got ya, same terms

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

1500 loaned / 1800 payback in 3 weeks. thanks rickie.
    Points Awarded:

rickie65 gave Wulfman14 1100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rickie65 gave Wulfman14 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tto827 gave Wulfman14 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Pretty well everything in excess is bad for you.

- a pack of cigarettes and a pack of joints is not equivalent, what might approach that analogy is a case of liquor versus a case of beer in terms of the net effect. (maybe a bad analogy but I hope my point is made).

- To each his own with regards to pot or anything else, if you do not like it don't do it. Personally, I am not a huge fan of smoking. I suggest you try eating it or vaporizing it (something I have not tried yet but I have heard it is very nice). Eating it gives you a very different buzz and is very effective for pain relief.

Cheers!
    Right on Beerdog, a friend of mine has a lot to do with the dispensaries coming to mass pot is his thing. Edibles is one of the fastest if not the fastest growing part of the cannabis industry. I cant take pain pills anymore way to easy to get addicted. My lower back was killing for a couple weeks after I did a roof. He made me some butter to cook with and a bunch of other small things. He used a strain that was very high in CBD not THC. I didn't get really that stoned at all but I had some decent pain relief and a good sleep.

Also sorry Rickie and Wulf for hijacking this thread got carried away. my bad

rickie65
    Update your status

1500 loaned / 1800 payback in 3 weeks. thanks rickie.
    updated to 2600/3000 due 4/8 (from original 3 week deal). 50 pts/week late penalty

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Wulf pal get in touch please, need a tennis winner lol, not sure if you got PM access here

rickie65
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rickie65 View Post
    updated to 2600/3000 due 4/8 (from original 3 week deal). 50 pts/week late penalty

3100/3700 due by 4/21. 50/week penalty after 4/21

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Shot the 500 here Wulf

Win something big and get these loans knocked off