gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quick Loan

Dont usually ask for quick loans

name terms
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave gauchojake 350 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Spagnolol
    Spagnolol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I'm not in a position to borrow out $350, but wouldn't it be easier for a potential lender if you provided links to previous loans you done? Or something that could assure people that you will actually pay back?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Spagnolol View Post
    I'm not in a position to borrow out $350, but wouldn't it be easier for a potential lender if you provided links to previous loans you done? Or something that could assure people that you will actually pay back?
    Look at my post count pal. You think that doesn't count for something???? I wouldn't put in this kind of work to throw it all away by stiffing someone.

In all seriousness I was asking for points, not dollars. And as far as my repayment record goes with points, it's good. I don't need the loan anyways as I will likely crush one of the tourneys today.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Post count doesn't necessarily mean much, but I'm not worried about ya gaucho...hit me back with 375 when ya can, +1% per week
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Triple_D_Bet 350 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Thanks so much 3d- not going to have any time to play this weekend so I sent it back. Was a little buzzed last night and thought donking off chips might be fun.

Spagnolol
    Spagnolol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Look at my post count pal. You think that doesn't count for something???? I wouldn't put in this kind of work to throw it all away by stiffing someone.

In all seriousness I was asking for points, not dollars. And as far as my repayment record goes with points, it's good. I don't need the loan anyways as I will likely crush one of the tourneys today.
    Hi Gauchojake,

Im sorry if you got offended by my post, was only trying to help you actually get the points (thought it was $$$ though)

GG

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Spagnolol View Post
    Hi Gauchojake,

Im sorry if you got offended by my post, was only trying to help you actually get the points (thought it was $$$ though)

GG
    no worries pal