TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wulfman14, confirmed liar and scammer: just the facts

Things we know about Wullf:

• Confirmed scammer: attempted to scam pinny, don’t deny it or I will embarrass you.
    • Thief; Stolen 48k points that he will NEVER pay back. PM's people begging for points
    • Grocery man; Sells carrots and tomatoes for a living
    • Brain; mentally unstable at best, at worse should be locked up
    • Internet hard man; I mean who has ever known an Indian hard man lol
    • Gambler; small time joe whos life revolves around betpoints
    • Forum; Spends his life on SBR just waiting for any opinion he disagrees with to further embarrass himself.
    • Last but not least, he’s a confirmed racist

What did I miss?
    Last edited by SBR Contests; 01-20-14 at 11:27 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Copy and paste is nice.

Well I guess we all know where the "carrot selling thief" came from. Glad you cleared that up.least I work cockroach , what do you do? Gotta plead guilty to both. And please go ahead and show proof that I tried to scam pinny. I'll let you say anything you want if you prove I tried to scam pinnacle. I assume your going to post the thread that I made with emails of them saying one thing and doing another a month later. How do you scam a book when you never made a deposit or withdrawal from them cockroach?

Def not racist just lowered myself to you. Seriously whose ghost are you? Is that you Lou trying to provoke me? Either way far more intelligent people have told me not to get into it with you so I'm taking out the raid cockroach. Putting all your posts on ignore so I won't see them.

Dont need to prove anything to a disease tapeworm ridden, uneducated , prick who has huge penis envy for me.

Got it my family and friends . That's all that matters. I know what I can do to you if we meet and that just makes me smile at the screen. TC
    Last edited by SBR Contests; 01-20-14 at 11:27 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Casper I'm done with ya. And if you ain't a ghost I feel even more sorry for you. Sunday, gotta spend time with my family now. You keep posting away though.. And keep taking your aids medication and antibiotics for that tapeworm you got. That worm in you is the only thing looooong you have .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

And cockroach if you are trying to imitate triple d bet 's thread you are doing a terrible job tapeworm
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Wulf will buy points if he's has to, he's proven that. Not a liar and scammer.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

^^^^^^^^^you the man cash. this prick is a ghost of someone. im telling you SC

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

i know wulf said a few things to me that were unappropriate but him being a liar and a scammer.ive never seen it and until I do.will give him the benefit of the doubt.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Wulfman, u sure do have a lot of enemies on here.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

wulfy, give the guy a e-hug

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

wulfy not a liar or scammer he may owe points but he will come good.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Not really how this works...not many facts in that post, and the ones that seem to be true aren't really applicable

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    i know wulf said a few things to me that were unappropriate but him being a liar and a scammer.ive never seen it and until I do.will give him the benefit of the doubt.
    I flew off the handle, I let it go when you criticised my play the first time but then you kept at it. Understand I'm not a professional poker player . I have my own style of play. Anyway

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Wulfman, u sure do have a lot of enemies on here.
    Not really. I try to make amends with tripled. Just he seems to be a doubter sometimes about me but I got nothing against him and really I don't think he specifically targets me, I'm off that like fox mulder on alien abductions. He just has very stringent rules about stuff but for the most part I would like to believe he is helping me gain from SBR not lose like I have. He has pointed out my ridiculous interest terms with MD several times. Looking out for me I think more then attacking me. No1here is a fruitloop but I don't bother with him. Had some book issues with trytry , resolved.

This Jamaican homo just came out of the closet from nowhere and started with me. And when admin decides to make a video of lies about you some people get a kick out of it. My fault too, shouldn't have given a shit in the first place.

Many many many more friends here. no disrespect Singapore but you've been lashing out at guys that Im actually friends with. And at least this prick is provoking me. Eg levski did nothing to you and you were going off on him at the ring tables. He's a friend of mine. I just didn't say anything. Unless you were joking around. You also have had words with several posters in the poker forum. Just a couple people yes I can't stand. I'm sure that's the case with you.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Im too new here to have enemies wulf. Was playing around with levski, just a jab that he always has it when i make a play. Did say gg in the end when he did, was all in good spirit. Only real issue i can remember was prob with hockey, and im sure everyone can agree he has a short fuse.

Good luck with youe points issue, hopefully u hit some big parlay... saves u spending too much cash.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah but didn't figure u would be a man and keep it between u and me and once u brought my mother into it and said all those terrible things just showed me your character.thats like me talking about someone in your family,but I wouldn't cause any thing that happens at tables,stay at tables.but now that I know your character,i know not to be associated with u.so god luck with all these things people are saying about u.cause like they say.if ilooks like a duck.walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.damn it your a duck

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    yeah but didn't figure u would be a man and keep it between u and me and once u brought my mother into it and said all those terrible things just showed me your character.thats like me talking about someone in your family,but I wouldn't cause any thing that happens at tables,stay at tables.but now that I know your character,i know not to be associated with u.so god luck with all these things people are saying about u.cause like they say.if ilooks like a duck.walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.damn it your a duck
    you bluntly criticized my play once. let it go saying hes a friend. you did it again. i believe it was christmas day for me. i told you back bluntly to call next time if you thought my play was bad. you made a big deal about giving me 80 pts 2 years ago. which i didnt ask for. i was civil to you and everyone knows i fly off the handle after being repeatedly insulted. no i didnt have to bring your mom into it but thats what most people do with me so i again stooped to that level. i made the wrong assumption, you are not that kind of guy. but if you look at your posts you are quite a negative person man. as for you not wanting to be associated with me... thats your decision.
    i have nothing against you , didnt mean to fly off the handle as i said and honestly dont need negativity in my life anyway.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah ok if u think im negative,u need to get into the real world.butn its all good cause u know what they say...karma is a mother and I do believe in karma.so good luck with that

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i have nothing agianst your mother man. and i apoligze for involving her. i shouldve just insulted you
    as i said most fukkers , esp at the tables go that lane. i shouldnt have .
    as for the real world i guess its how you interpret things man.
    but im learning to be more positive and optimistic about the future. keeps me going.