RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the signs were clear on carseller

i pointed them out way long ago when willie bee was a mod.

same as williams22.

guys tried to get in on the "collect interest, hopesomeone else pays it off so i collect easy cash".

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Shari, I honestly thought you were fired because of the actions you had taken against me.

I don't venture out of the points forum much.

My bad.
    There are probably 500 things I could get fired for but something to do with a poster wouldn't be one of them. Especially something that is normally outside of my role other than when an Admin specifically enables the ability for me to access someone's points (in this case yours). That wouldn't really make much sense would it?

If you don't really venture out of here than you probably wouldn't have understood that I was the only well-known staff member with a visible profile for 7+ months of 2013 until I went on a break. And if you had ventured out of here, you probably would've understood more why that break was desperately needed. People tried to clue you into what was really going on but you thought you knew better. I would've thought that at least John's posts would've given you a blatant hint in the threads you had also posted in but apparently not. Live and learn. Good luck with paying Yiser back. Believe it or not, other than the laughs you give me and the fact that I really enjoy the majority of the people who post in here, I have no vested interest in the Points Forum other than making sure that no obvious violations of SBR's policies are taking place.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Shari love you shouldnt even waste your time trying to explain cs4 is just a attention seeker who wants to be reconized as someone important

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Shari love you shouldnt even waste your time trying to explain cs4 is just a attention seeker who wants to be reconized as someone important
    Yeah fair enough. You know me though... I always try to explain things so at least I know I've given them the facts. Whether or not they still live with the unicorns and glitter dust is beyond my control obviously! And I'm not sure why anyone would think they'd be thought of as important in the points forum of all places. This is the last place to try to make a name for yourself. Fair enough if you're a lender you'll get some goodwill but this is one of the least trafficked subforums on here and the majority of the people who visit are merely checking in to drop off a points repayment. Talk about a small pond! Or maybe that's the whole point I guess.

RudyRuetigger

sexist comment

we are all equal here

shaunovery

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    sexist comment

we are all equal here
    Equal i dont think so

RudyRuetigger

Equal i dont think so
    ok

next time you address yisman, i expect you to call him love

shaunovery

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ok

next time you address yisman, i expect you to call him love
    I would call him sir its our english attitude
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave shaunovery 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

ill just say no comment

even though i could easily win over everyone in this thread

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

cs4 ,I think u got this all wrong.the quandary is that u borrow,beg and plead for loans and when someone gives it to u,u come up with ever excuse in the world for not paying.so the quandary is that why would someone who finally gets numerous guys to give u loans,decide not to pay up.because im sure if u were paying on a regular basis,guys would have no problem giving u a loan.like remortgaging your house,and from seeing how u are with your loans here,i can only imagine what excuse if give your loan providers. So heres a thought since you cant come up with a sensible solution,stop blaming everyone else for your fuk up and be a man and fix it.the fact that u always seem to blame shari for your situation just show how juvenile u are and its time to put your big boy pants on[if u have any]and start working on fixing this.

First 12