Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Loan Request

I just wanted to get this out of the way because I know a ton of people will coming ask for loans If SBR does do it's whole Share idea, I want to borrow 600 points to buy my full 100 shares. As I've only paid off two very small loans I know my credit probably is no where near close to enough to borrow that much.

So I'm willing to offer a few options depending on how SBR allows shares to be controlled.

Option 1) I Sell 30 shares immediately equal and pay you out the 300 BP then do 12 a day for the remainder.

Option 2) I send you 50 shares to hold as collateral (equal to 500 BP) and you return them to me once the debt is settled.

Like I said the loan is contingent upon SBR even offering shares & secondly if an option above works for my lender.

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

I'll lend you 600 points. What are you conditions if offering shares isnt allowed by SBR

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

If needed when time comes let me know chip

Chipup

It just depends on how fast you need your points back. I'd be willing to sell off first day shares to pay you the majority back if your hurting for points on day one and then pay 12 a day till I double the points your temporarily out of for interest.
    Last edited by Chipup; 01-11-14 at 12:57 AM.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    If needed when time comes let me know chip
    Ok Thanks Vegas, I'll just consider us with a deal. You can name terms later if the time comes. I prefer to work with you anyways.