RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i sent 3240 i think that is right but a bit tipsy.

i want to win 3k for sure.

long beach state -2

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    now just pick a NCAA college game give me the score and winner...

try this one major game tonight.
    Dec 19 505 UCLA
    7:30 PM 506 DUKE
    Duke 80 UCLA 63
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave smitch124 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Ah yes another thing he is famous for. Buying in with a huge stack at the 10/20 and then stealing the pot with a ridiculous bluff. Then running. Wonder why gal pal tripled didn't think of that. Not big enough points roll otherwise they'd both be at it.
    Can't say that I've noticed that from try. I don't need to hit and run, seems easier to me just to keep winning :P I've tried showing you how before, but it doesn't appear to have worked.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

And with some huge holiday bonuses from poker sites (still international) and book loyalty programs not really taking anything out of my pocket. Just losing my bonuses. Ah well.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Can't say that I've noticed that from try. I don't need to hit and run, seems easier to me just to keep winning :P I've tried showing you how before, but it doesn't appear to have worked.
    yep you are def a winner. Like no1here. You are invincible

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

any other than me keeping an eye on that Utah game...... hmmmmm
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave trytrytry 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Long Beach 71
    South Carolina 67
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I take Triple with a decent advantage over no1here at the tables.

Triple_D_Bet

Far from it.... only compared to some, but that's not my point. Good luck to you, hope you get everything sorted out quickly.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Long Beach 71
    South Carolina 67
    its the the other USC but you got it...

RudyRuetigger

Long Beach 71
    South Carolina 67
    you mean southern california pal

must be drunker than me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Heh, not really ingenious, but don't expect you to understand why. Not sure how I'm padding my roll with minimal risk, unless you count lending (which has considerable risk I'm sure you'll agree) which is hardly ingenious, lol. Anything else sir?
    No risk with me pending what I owe. Unlike your borrowers that tore you a new one. Anything else ma'm?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Yea with all the research DS, dngf and stash, runner do on stiffs lending is much more risky then putting 4400 points on an NFL spread.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    its the the other USC but you got it...
    I know your tricks pal.. Your freerolling me here. Im screwed.

Best part is I even bet on LBSt earlier at +2.5
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Yea with all the research DS, dngf and stash, runner do on stiffs lending is much more risky then putting 4400 points on an NFL spread.

Im not really sure what this means and if its a shot at me.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Im not really sure what this means and if its a shot at me.
    It's not a shot at you, just there is much more info on the integrity of borrowers and their credit then losing 4400 points on a 61 yard game ending fg kick is all. the people I mentioned including you are to be commended for their research.

Triple_D_Bet

It's not a shot at you, just there is much more info on the integrity of borrowers and their credit then losing 4400 points on a 61 yard game ending fg kick is all. the people I mentioned including you are to be commended for their research.
    There's always a little risk involved, but the last time i had a major stiff was back when you were still ignoring suman. Appreciate that you've noticed my research though.

We all lose bets pal, lost more than that myself a few weeks back. I've said for months now there's very minimal risk of you not paying, but doing so any time soon is another matter. Hope for your sake you avoid loans after buying this round of points.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

There's always a little risk involved, but the last time i had a major stiff was back when you were still ignoring suman. Appreciate that you've noticed my research though.

We all lose bets pal, lost more than that myself a few weeks back. I've said for months now there's very minimal risk of you not paying, but doing so any time soon is another matter. Hope for your sake you avoid loans after buying this round of points.
    And it was that piece of shit boredz wasn't it?
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave downsouth 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

"thanks for the shot AGGIE!

utah 73 - 59"

final utah 69 -50

RudyRuetigger

Ouch

i hope devils don't win tmw
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 12-19-13 at 11:28 PM.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I see 90 replies and come to this thread expecting to see that someone won, not a lil bitchfit

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I see 90 replies and come to this thread expecting to see that someone won, not a lil bitchfit
    similar to the one you and rudy had right ? just sayin.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

first time ive seen you use the word pal. glad your giving up attempts at superficial intelligence. never ignored suman so please shut your mouth about that. always replied to his PMs. this is my last post in this matter because honestly guys like you and trytry can go all day, you are indeed correct that there is minimal, actually no risk, of me not paying and on time is another matter. yes i dont think borroiwng is for me even though sbr does give me a good deal when i buy a substantial amount of points. and as i said all my holiday/poker bonuses will be used up. well not all . no more ridiculous loans like the one with MD. miami and scottie were quite lenient. tatddy and broadway are just good people not here to make an additional income like some. you got out of the loan business because of guys undercutting your initial harsh terms, me bringing new lenders into the pts forum via PM , you lost any what you thought is meaningful profit from loaning and stopped. not to mention nice guys like tatddy and B-W , tto, who dont give a shit and give out their points as a friendly gesture to help people out because they work for a living and have real money offshore. i woudve done the same to friends if i didnt owe points. whats the matter tripled borroiwng 3k from tatddy, didnt have 200 bucks for a charity ? tis the holiday season man. pry open that wallet with a crow bar.

you treat these points as a business, as does your friends downsouth and trytrytry and some others. there is no problem with that. but i have a lot of good reasons why you left the loaning business. but you are just going to throw "wulfman and his facts" in my face so im not going to bother to mention them. you and i know the reasons you left the lending business. regardless if they are "facts" or facts.

talk to you next week after my wedding. "pal"

Triple_D_Bet

first time ive seen you use the word pal. glad your giving up attempts at superficial intelligence. never ignored suman so please shut your mouth about that. always replied to his PMs. this is my last post in this matter because honestly guys like you and trytry can go all day, you are indeed correct that there is minimal, actually no risk, of me not paying and on time is another matter. yes i dont think borroiwng is for me even though sbr does give me a good deal when i buy a substantial amount of points. and as i said all my holiday/poker bonuses will be used up. well not all . no more ridiculous loans like the one with MD. miami and scottie were quite lenient. tatddy and broadway are just good people not here to make an additional income like some. you got out of the loan business because of guys undercutting your initial harsh terms, me bringing new lenders into the pts forum via PM , you lost any what you thought is meaningful profit from loaning and stopped. not to mention nice guys like tatddy and B-W , tto, who dont give a shit and give out their points as a friendly gesture to help people out because they work for a living and have real money offshore. i woudve done the same to friends if i didnt owe points. whats the matter tripled borroiwng 3k from tatddy, didnt have 200 bucks for a charity ? tis the holiday season man. pry open that wallet with a crow bar.

you treat these points as a business, as does your friends downsouth and trytrytry and some others. there is no problem with that. but i have a lot of good reasons why you left the loaning business. but you are just going to throw "wulfman and his facts" in my face so im not going to bother to mention them. you and i know the reasons you left the lending business. regardless if they are "facts" or facts.

talk to you next week after my wedding. "pal"
    You keep saying superficial intelligence...I don't think it means what you think it means Was borrowing the "pal" from tat, not sure if I like it though. Sorry if I wasn't clear regarding suman; I meant "ignored" as in avoided paying him points on the schedule repeatedly promised, not trying to say you werent actually talking to him and making those promises. But you've done better in that regard, by only taking loans with less strict payback schedules...even if they do end up having harsher terms.

That's the neat thing about "facts"...they're only facts if you can show they're true. For example, your claim that I got out of the lending business because of guys undercutting my terms doesn't seem to be true; to the contrary, my terms are even more standard now than they were before, and as anyone can see they're not as harsh as your loans which you're moaning about. You bringing new lenders in didn't affect the points forum much unfortunately, as they only lent to you (and as they were the only ones who WOULD lend to you) and didn't exactly get a good lender experience out of it...since I wouldn't lend to you and they didn't lend to anyone I would have, how is that supposed to affect me? If anything, the few posters who had to get loans when you didn't pay back in the time expected generated a few extra loans, which I'm sure their lenders are somewhat grateful for.

As for meaningful profit...I know I've said it before (as have others) but you don't seem to actually comprehend it: there's no meaningful profit in lending points. It's a hobby some of us enjoy for several reasons (just as you enjoy running huge point balances up and back down to zero I guess), but like just about everyone else who's never done it, you don't seem to understand the losses involved....which seems surprising considering the borrowing experience you have. As for stopping...I've wound down a bit for unrelated reasons, but I've lent about 27k since you started "bringing lenders into the points forum". Hardly what I'd call stopping, and a sizeable amount that will cost you a fair amount of real money to buy.

I borrowed points from tat for the same reason many do: because I'm capable of generating points with points (mainly in poker, my sports betting has barely broken even this year). Not everyone is of course, but it beats coughing up real money if you can do it.

When it comes to donating, I prefer to do it to organizations of my choice on my terms (as do tat and several other of your "buds")...but don't let that get in the way of whatever insult you were trying to string together.

As it turns out, there ARE several good reasons why I've wound down lending....more accurate to say that I'm pickier than I used to be, that I haven't even made time to update interest on outstanding loans in months, I made some bigger loans which are slower to be repaid, and because I cashed out 30k or so instead of lending it. Unfortunately for your "facts", none of the reasons have anything to do with you...but you've always just assumed things first, then tried to find any information that might support your assumptions. You're not alone in that category unfortunately, but you show an unusually strong resistance to learning.

Hope for your sake you actually follow through and take a time out from this discussion til after your wedding...no doubt it'll get you all spun up (as reality always seems to do), and it's probably better to just focus on the once-in-a-lifetime stuff. You've ignored this stuff for so long, what's another couple weeks? Just rollover your bonuses, buy points, pay loans and give history time to become history. Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon (if you're doing it now?), relax a bit and then come back to this crap if you must....or better yet, come back when you're ready to settle up and put this crap to rest.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Lol good try smitch
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave runner5k 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

runner you change my avatar pal, cracked me up

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Will bed bath and beyond would not shipped to India so I thought this is the second best thing

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

You keep saying superficial intelligence...I don't think it means what you think it means Was borrowing the "pal" from tat, not sure if I like it though. Sorry if I wasn't clear regarding suman; I meant "ignored" as in avoided paying him points on the schedule repeatedly promised, not trying to say you werent actually talking to him and making those promises. But you've done better in that regard, by only taking loans with less strict payback schedules...even if they do end up having harsher terms.

That's the neat thing about "facts"...they're only facts if you can show they're true. For example, your claim that I got out of the lending business because of guys undercutting my terms doesn't seem to be true; to the contrary, my terms are even more standard now than they were before, and as anyone can see they're not as harsh as your loans which you're moaning about. You bringing new lenders in didn't affect the points forum much unfortunately, as they only lent to you (and as they were the only ones who WOULD lend to you) and didn't exactly get a good lender experience out of it...since I wouldn't lend to you and they didn't lend to anyone I would have, how is that supposed to affect me? If anything, the few posters who had to get loans when you didn't pay back in the time expected generated a few extra loans, which I'm sure their lenders are somewhat grateful for.

As for meaningful profit...I know I've said it before (as have others) but you don't seem to actually comprehend it: there's no meaningful profit in lending points. It's a hobby some of us enjoy for several reasons (just as you enjoy running huge point balances up and back down to zero I guess), but like just about everyone else who's never done it, you don't seem to understand the losses involved....which seems surprising considering the borrowing experience you have. As for stopping...I've wound down a bit for unrelated reasons, but I've lent about 27k since you started "bringing lenders into the points forum". Hardly what I'd call stopping, and a sizeable amount that will cost you a fair amount of real money to buy.

I borrowed points from tat for the same reason many do: because I'm capable of generating points with points (mainly in poker, my sports betting has barely broken even this year). Not everyone is of course, but it beats coughing up real money if you can do it.

When it comes to donating, I prefer to do it to organizations of my choice on my terms (as do tat and several other of your "buds")...but don't let that get in the way of whatever insult you were trying to string together.

As it turns out, there ARE several good reasons why I've wound down lending....more accurate to say that I'm pickier than I used to be, that I haven't even made time to update interest on outstanding loans in months, I made some bigger loans which are slower to be repaid, and because I cashed out 30k or so instead of lending it. Unfortunately for your "facts", none of the reasons have anything to do with you...but you've always just assumed things first, then tried to find any information that might support your assumptions. You're not alone in that category unfortunately, but you show an unusually strong resistance to learning.

Hope for your sake you actually follow through and take a time out from this discussion til after your wedding...no doubt it'll get you all spun up (as reality always seems to do), and it's probably better to just focus on the once-in-a-lifetime stuff. You've ignored this stuff for so long, what's another couple weeks? Just rollover your bonuses, buy points, pay loans and give history time to become history. Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon (if you're doing it now?), relax a bit and then come back to this crap if you must....or better yet, come back when you're ready to settle up and put this crap to rest.
    again with the suman and slickrick bullshit. even after i resolve everything you are going to bring it up over and over again. you cashed out 30k pts because you thought you were gonna be banned from the site and didnt want to lose your hard earned points.i dont blame you. i was on a short leash after your reported me for calling you catwoman

no i dont know the real reasons you got out of lending , just speculating because ive seen loan threads where you offered and downsouth offered better terms and the borrower went with him. also lenders like tennisprofrance and ctowns capping i brought in loaned out to others after me. loans that may or may not have gone to you.

as for when to come back to the forum and when to pay off my loans , i decide that not you. thats between me and my lenders. get off my huge punjabi e-rooster please. i believe you coined the term.

appreciate your well wishes though. i just love when i make a post and you make one less then half an hour after trolling . either in one of my threads or another thread. you got issues pal. you dont get me "spun up" anymore. i honestly feel sorry for you when you can be using that intellect for something better to society then points police. i dont believe you make donations to any charities. i believe you are tight with money and mooch off sbr like trytrytry. again conjecture. i believe you cashed out 30 k when you were threatened with a ban when i reported you for PMing lies about me. i believe you reported me for calling you catwoman.
    im enjoying my life "pal" . i told you a woman's touch (despite my avatar LOL) is what i needed.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i also believe runner changed my avatar after i repeated ly called him an overcompensating homo in slickrick's thread over a year ago. and asked him what man he pictured when he had intercourse. man for someone to hold grudges on stuff this long, i think i really push people's buttons with some shit. they just dont let go. i used to curse and go on tirades and get infractions but that was the end of it. the ones that hold on to what mistakes i made or what insults i said to them eons ago, makes me second guess their lifestyle/intentions a whole lot. also runner's insults towards carseller are all homosexual orientated of late. runner whats going on pal.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

by the way thats me and no1here in the avatar

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

similar to the one you and rudy had right ? just sayin.
    Got me there

RudyRuetigger

too many long paragraphs

i cannot read that

i break mine into 3 paragraphs as well but they only contain 1 sentence with no caps, no indentions and no periods
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 12-20-13 at 01:37 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

again with the suman and slickrick bullshit. even after i resolve everything you are going to bring it up over and over again. you cashed out 30k pts because you thought you were gonna be banned from the site and didnt want to lose your hard earned points.i dont blame you. i was on a short leash after your reported me for calling you catwoman

no i dont know the real reasons you got out of lending , just speculating because ive seen loan threads where you offered and downsouth offered better terms and the borrower went with him. also lenders like tennisprofrance and ctowns capping i brought in loaned out to others after me. loans that may or may not have gone to you.

as for when to come back to the forum and when to pay off my loans , i decide that not you. thats between me and my lenders. get off my huge punjabi e-rooster please. i believe you coined the term.

appreciate your well wishes though. i just love when i make a post and you make one less then half an hour after trolling . either in one of my threads or another thread. you got issues pal. you dont get me "spun up" anymore. i honestly feel sorry for you when you can be using that intellect for something better to society then points police. i dont believe you make donations to any charities. i believe you are tight with money and mooch off sbr like trytrytry. again conjecture. i believe you cashed out 30 k when you were threatened with a ban when i reported you for PMing lies about me. i believe you reported me for calling you catwoman.
    im enjoying my life "pal" . i told you a woman's touch (despite my avatar LOL) is what i needed.
    Shrug, if you don't want me to bring up your history, don't take shots at mine. I probably shouldn't respond to you since you've shown you either can't or won't listen to the truth, but I've never been a fan of not correcting someone when they're so far off base. DS is more than welcome to any loans, I'm certainly not losing any sleep over not lending to someone. As for the rest...well, we've already established that what you believe isn't necessarily (or usually) true. The only half-truth in there is that I was partially motivated to cash out after being reprimanded for pointing out your documented, relevant history...wasn't sure if I wanted to stick around the site if anyone could cry when someone else might be talking poorly about them (even when completely true). Thankfully they seem to have backed off the anti-bullying thing, hopefully they concluded it would basically kill interaction on the forum.

Hope you're right about being a calmer person and stop being offended by reality, but it doesn't really matter either way. Hope your wife-to-be continues to be a good influence on you, and hopefully a calmer wulfy can see more clearly.

First 123