TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'd Like To Enter The College Bowl Contest For 2,500 Pts But May Not Have Enough Pts

I tied for 1st Place last year. Maybe I got lucky? But I have a good feeling I could make another good run during this contest but may not have enough pts to enter. I'm trying to win some each day before the deadline.

I don't know if I should ask for a loan to enter? Or what to do? Or maybe I might have enough pts by the deadline? Who really knows?

But, whoever is interested in helping me... list your terms so if I'm not able to earn enough pts on my own I need a backup so I can enter this College Bowl Contest.

Let me know... thanks.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

I will go 50-50 with you if you want and you make all the picks.

let me know

-stash

TheMoneyShot

Thanks Stash! I will let you know about 3 days before the deadline. I will probably PM you. If you change your mind by then... I totally understand. Thank you my friend for your offer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I'll jump in if you need more

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

How bout a 4man team here? I have 2500 locked up in the book for tonight if i get half back i will post up moneys 625... if we cash were good if not send me the pts as u can and I also dnt care if u pick all plays

avssakic
    avssakic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4193

Finished tied for 1st last year as well. I was on a team, but I made the picks. On that same team again and will probably be picking again. I'll go half and you can make picks?

TheMoneyShot

I want to thank everyone who posted in this thread. I managed to get lucky and make enough pts. Thanks again for being my backup! Much appreciated! Good luck to you!