Blacke
    Just Livin' the Dream!
    Blacke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1276

Pro Charity Donation?

In the past I've gone Pro using the charity donation option and on the SBR Pro renewal application that I was just PMed a link for it states:
    Benefits to being an SBR Pro:

1. 100 Betpoints - Earn 100 Betpoints by going Pro with a charitable donation

BUT...the only options it provides for me to renew my Pro acct are 1) using a sponsor, but this is prohibited for USA players 2) Give back 3000 points to SBR, and 3) send 200 Euros ($274) to Shannon at SBR.

The donation to charity option is not available on the link I have. It DOES say that I will lose all but 3000 points if I do not renew my account by one of these methods.

Please tell me I am missing something, I would gladly make the charitable contribution if that option was available...but right now it seems my options are to either pay $274 to keep my points and remain a Pro OR to give back 3000 of the points I have earned being apart of the site. If I don't pick either of these choices SBR will take away all of my points down to 3000 and I lose way more points than the 3000 points it takes to renew my membership....

This doesn't seem right...I MUST be missing something...

Blacke
    Just Livin' the Dream!
    Blacke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1276

If nothing else, why doesn't SBR just automatically take 3000 points from my account to renew my Pro account if I don't pick the sending cash option?

Instead, if I don't renew with 3000 or pay Shannon $274 I lose my pro account AND all but 3000 points costing me MORE points than the 3000 to renew.