Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Looking For a 300 betpoints loan

Payback would be within 24 Hours @ 340, within 48 hours @375, or longer @425
    Points Awarded:

dngf gave Wilfred 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85272

good luck
    Points Awarded:

Wilfred gave dngf 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wilfred gave dngf 24 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wilfred gave dngf 48 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wilfred gave dngf 48 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wilfred gave dngf 36 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wilfred gave dngf 48 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wilfred gave dngf 36 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wilfred gave dngf 29 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

What a slap in the face.

I have an open loan thread, and it has been open for quite a while.

Is there any chance you just logged on and missed it?

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by dngf View Post
    good luck
    Thanks

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85272

no chance, I see all your threads. You do drive the forum traffic. Sometimes I am surprised that I do not see SBR slipping you points for all the traffic you drive, but most of the time, I don't know what happened to you. I loaned you when I was new to lending, I knew you had other loans, but you kept the ball juggling, loans were 50 to 100 points, it was different. I didn't know you had 20 loans. After Thad took out all those loans and that got resolved DS and I took your loan for a while, and we were trying to work with you to get to a 2500 revolver level, something we thought you could handle, but that was unacceptable to you. I didn't see it coming, but DS suggested we look for a way out of your loan, and yisman must have looked through your points history on a good run when you were paying us OK and took us out. So since then we have loaned yisman 20K or so, handled perfectly of course, and you have just shit on him. So the number one poster in the forum, bending over one of the top five participants in our forum, it is the Internet, but I still am not sure how you can feel OK doing that, but probably it is just because I am naive.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

no chance, I see all your threads. You do drive the forum traffic. Sometimes I am surprised that I do not see SBR slipping you points for all the traffic you drive, but most of the time, I don't know what happened to you. I loaned you when I was new to lending, I knew you had other loans, but you kept the ball juggling, loans were 50 to 100 points, it was different. I didn't know you had 20 loans. After Thad took out all those loans and that got resolved DS and I took your loan for a while, and we were trying to work with you to get to a 2500 revolver level, something we thought you could handle, but that was unacceptable to you. I didn't see it coming, but DS suggested we look for a way out of your loan, and yisman must have looked through your points history on a good run when you were paying us OK and took us out. So since then we have loaned yisman 20K or so, handled perfectly of course, and you have just shit on him. So the number one poster in the forum, bending over one of the top five participants in our forum, it is the Internet, but I still am not sure how you can feel OK doing that, but probably it is just because I am naive.
    Nice recap, very analytical. But you seem to have forgotten that I was paying yisman right on time, until a rogue crooked SBR mod (now fired) messed with our loan. It takes time to rebound from something like that.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

That DS fella appears pretty sharp.