Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need BetPoints loan

Hey guys,

Not a very well known poster, but I'm an honest guys and will definitely pay back.

I know that many loan points with specific payback stipulations, if someone would like to offer me a 2,500 betpoints loan, I will definitely get it back to you.

If anyone is interested they can post the arrangements in this thread.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

As your new your going to need to get a more realistic number that you would like to borrow. With no reputation its going to be hard to come across that many points.

Good luck

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    As your new your going to need to get a more realistic number that you would like to borrow. With no reputation its going to be hard to come across that many points.

Good luck
    Yeah, I figured that would be the case, and I definitely wouldn't blame anyone for thinking along these lines.

I was looking to buy an entry into the Bowl contest, that's why I was looking for those points.

As a first time borrower with no reputation yet, would you be willing to send a 500 betpoints loan? At least this way I can see if I can turn this into anything in the sports book.

If you're willing to throw a 500 loan my way, let me know and you can post stipulations in this thread.

Thanks for the considering.