Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

inthedrink/wulfman

1k for 1100 payback in 24 hours.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave Wulfman14 1000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

go get some wulfhowsen
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave InTheDrink 1100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

paid in full. fastest loan in sbr history ? thanks drinker
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave Wulfman14 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

What was the play wulfy?

Def fastest loan in history

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Wulfhowsen nice business pal

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

100 points for 4 minutes , lol

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

taking the blues Lkid. maybe even -1.5 at +235. wanna bet the cards but sbr book doesnt have it up.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    taking the blues Lkid. maybe even -1.5 at +235. wanna bet the cards but sbr book doesnt have it up.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

wulfhowser hows life treatin ya pal

wulfhowser your pms are off gueye

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I suggest trying to sell this loan while he still has fans.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    I suggest trying to sell this loan while he still has fans.
    Might be tempting drinker, but don't sell to this guy...he has a history of saying he's taking over a loan and changing his mind a few days later; or worse yet, claiming to back a loan and somehow thinking that means he should keep shipping points endlessly to the original borrower instead of the lender

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

yes hello all I am here. I am getting married in 14 days exactly. i am submitting my pro application again. actually sbr made me a pro after i submitted another application, im sure tripleD or footballtime can delve into my pts history and see for a day i was actually pro, but i pointed out to sbr that i did NOT have 200 dollars in my sponor book at the time. sbr realized their mistake and made me a non pro again. sbr has taken away my PMs, and i am most likely unable to use points to buy sportscash from the store (although i am not 100% sure about this). despite all that i will resubmit another application to go pro the right and honest way. i am not going to take advantage of yet another clerical error by sbr. i have a duty to my lenders, MD, prior ,Miami, scottie205, drinker, tatddy, B-W. as said before being a stiff is like running away from a fight and i don't think i remember running from one yet. i should be pro next week and then start buying points to pay off you guys. things have been hectic for me these past few weeks and secondly losing my pro status and certain privileges by no fault of my own, has made the site very lackluster for me.

as for you no1here i really don't know what to say to you anymore. you just keep repeating the same shit again and again. you are a walking corpse. i just heard my dad's good friend has liver cirrhosis from hep C . be a doll and die in the next month so somebody useful to society can live on. i also gotta be careful what i say , no wulf tirades because sbr will ban me and everyone wil say i did it purposely to avoid paying my loans. just like they did last time before i made them stfu

appreciate the support from most of you , especially my lenders and my bud tatddy, most would have written me off by now as i have been a non pro for over a month i believe and have not paid anything towards my loans. i just don't see the point of sending 2/day on the amount i owe. so i appreciate the guys on my side.

ive calmed down a lot because of the woman and so to my haters i say only this, you are entitled to your opinion and god bless.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Wulfman14 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet, secretstash, Footballtime, and InTheDrink

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

tripled bet and no1here as much as both of you love e-stalking me , please stay out of my loan threads.