hjrozay
    hjrozay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

SBR/BookMaker.eu - Help Me.

Two weeks ago I tried to redeem some
    of my betpoints to Bookmaker.eu. I did the right thing I used a SBR link to sign up to Bookmaker.eu - deposited the required money and sent the scanned forms back within their time frame.

Since that time Bookmaker have not responded to my emails and have cancelled my account for no reason.

Now what's worse is I have redeemed my betpoints 7k+ to get the $500 rollover.

No one from SBR has been able to help me? Or respond to my messages? Or say to me if I can get those points back?

What should I do? This has been a horrible experience. I just want my points back or transfer them to a sponsored book it's pretty simple?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Did they give you a reason for not allowing you to have a account

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Everytime i log in to bookmaker.eu it goes to betcris msybe they dont acept non americans

hjrozay
    hjrozay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Did they give you a reason for not allowing you to have a account
    No reason at all. The last email I sent them with all the required details was sep 9th and then they sent me an email sep 10 saying it will take someone 24-48 hours to get back to you.

It's been over a week. Go figure.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi,

Your order was completed by the sponsor site as normal on September 9.

Whatever you may have done to prompt your account being closed is not the responsibility of the SBR Store.