Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is No1here mentally ill ?

this guy just does not see that 2+2 = 4. he trolls every thread i or my lender make in the pts forum. there is no big news about my debt. it is being handled yet he feels the need to try and call me a stiff still.

i have proposed a bet. i pay back everything i owe by tuesday and no1here leaves the forum. of course the senile fuk will forget about this bet in a few hours after getting high and start posting again.

he is still bashing shari for intervening in the carseller fiasco , saying he would have taken care of it. now he wants to pull the puppet strings for ttwarrior.

he also thinks consolidating 30k in pts debt is better then just buying points and paying it off.

seriously i feel sorry for this abandoned old fruit loop. grand kids are probably forced by their parents to see him once a month out of pity.

no1here i am not bothering you. i dont even acknowledge you. stop with the trolling . act your age for god sakes. the whole points forum has my back. you have been criticized for your behavior by half the forum, acting like a little kid.

i thought konck was the dumbest guy here but you seem to have earned that place. and im going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you suffer from some severe mental illness. get help. although growing pot plants doesnt get you medical insurance .

you need to get out of your dingy hole studio and into a retirement home where you have some companionship and can live the last years of your life with some dignity .

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Wulfy. Use ignore list. The opportunity cost of the time you spend responding to his nonsense is significant.

Guy has mental issues and has already buried himself sufficiently.

Good luck with your bets my friend.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave tatddy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Wulfy. Use ignore list. The opportunity cost of the time you spend responding to his nonsense is significant.

Guy has mental issues and has already buried himself sufficiently.

Good luck with your bets my friend.
    thanks brotha. gl with football this weekend as well.

yea i just had some time to kill before the women' SF match so i made this thread.
    guy is like the white stuff that accumulates on the corner of your mouth when your really thirsty.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    thanks brotha. gl with football this weekend as well.

yea i just had some time to kill before the women' SF match so i made this thread.
    guy is like the white stuff that accumulates on the corner of your mouth when your really thirsty.

Wulfy I haven't made a bet in 3 months.

Wulfy I reinvested my cashouts from June in a few stocks and a friends food truck.

Wulfy I feel amazing and have had zero itch.

Wulfy only problem is I spent too much time laboring over my fantasy football drafts...and my teams blow cawks.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Wulfy I reinvested my cashouts from June in a few stocks and a friends food truck.

Wulfy only problem is I spent too much time laboring over my fantasy football drafts...and my teams blow cawks.
    Well haven't you grown up and become quite boring.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Well haven't you grown up and become quite boring.
    I wouldn't consider a guy sweating the Middle Tennessee State under out loud to his friends "thrilling" pal. Now run along and change some diapers.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

normally happens when you draft all the niners

broadway6
    on to the next one

Wulfy, just let the guy do what he is going to do. I'm not going to lie, when i saw you had 2-3 new threads with loans yesterday and today, I scratched my head. But it's all good, b/c you pay your loans, so nobody can say anything to you. However, there is always that one person and there isn't much you can do about it. Just let it go and enjoy football season.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I wouldn't consider a guy sweating the Middle Tennessee State under out loud to his friends "thrilling" pal. Now run along and change some diapers.
    Yeah, its always a bit awkward being the gambler in a group of non gamblers. That's why I quit sweating most games a few years ago. And yes, I have changed my fair share of diapers here recently.(a few especially bad blow outs). At least I got one trained though. He only pees in toilet or outside.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Wulfy, just let the guy do what he is going to do. I'm not going to lie, when i saw you had 2-3 new threads with loans yesterday and today, I scratched my head. But it's all good, b/c you pay your loans, so nobody can say anything to you. However, there is always that one person and there isn't much you can do about it. Just let it go and enjoy football season.
    i like betting tennis . especially the US open. done this year now. 1 thread was already an existing loan (miami). ctown and downsouth are 1100 apiece. i pay all my shit and then some. end of story . and i can buy points if it comes to that. it wont though.

tatddy

Southy I have 1600 in baseball futures pending at 5 dimes. Some will win. I will take whatever wins and go allin on a football game.

Win or lose you will climax...and my civic duty will be complete.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

im gonna put most of my extra money in mutual funds. this is just mildly entertaining now. losing the rush it gave me a year ago. stay the path bud. food trucks are gold mines if you get em in the right location.

never tried fantasy stuff. gambling is the hardest way to make easy money.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Southy I have 1600 in baseball futures pending at 5 dimes. Some will win. I will take whatever wins and go allin on a football game.

Win or lose you will climax...and my civic duty will be complete.
    unreal hahahhaa
    tatddy is the only guy on here that can match DS in wit . civic duty ... hahahahahaa

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Yeah, its always a bit awkward being the gambler in a group of non gamblers. That's why I quit sweating most games a few years ago. And yes, I have changed my fair share of diapers here recently.(a few especially bad blow outs). At least I got one trained though. He only pees in toilet or outside.
    But where does he go #2?