bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

SBR Gift Cards

I was looking in the SBR store and it said there was no limit on e-gift cards for pizza. Well, what is the limit on regular gift cards? Like how many $25 Wal-Mart gift cards could I get at a time?

I'll be going pro before football season, so I'd like to know.

Thanks

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

There's no set limit. You'd get pizzas all in one shot, but some of the other gift card services would be broken into multiple transactions so you'd ultimately receive it faster.

bubblebuttluv

I appreciate it.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I don't think they have the Wal-Mart gift cards anymore. I just had an order for them rejected.

And what is the random "gift card"? It doesn't have any sort of label on it. What store is it for?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

thegiant lou said it was walmart in another thread

thegiant im holding out hope that i wont be paying for 40% of that card

thegiant im not even sure its mathematically possible at this point

thegiant i think this is the first time hes under 360 though

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Yes they do have Walmart cards again, that's what random ones are. Guess they just can't say Walmart anymore lol

The Giant

That's weird, because I just recently purchased $500 worth of Wal-Mart, and I only got $300 of it filled. They canceled the rest.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    thegiant lou said it was walmart in another thread

thegiant im holding out hope that i wont be paying for 40% of that card

thegiant im not even sure its mathematically possible at this point

thegiant i think this is the first time hes under 360 though
    How much are you willing to pay me right now to end the contest?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

This area is about to piss me off...SBR can kiss their Pro renewal request goodbye from me. I've been trying to purchase the cards for over a week...got the runaround now they 'aren't available' conveniently. The only cards available to U.S. based forum members now are for fat asses who eat pizza, Hipsters who drink Starbucks and idiots who wear goofy hats and shoes from the NBA store.

Horrible customer service SBR...now I see why this place was even too ghetto for Brock Landers. Shady business dealings and no way to treat the posters here. Used to advocate for Pro status but when you ship the $$ to John and finally try and get a little out in return suddenly they turn their backs.

bubblebuttluv

Don't tell me there are SBR store problems again...

I remember hearing of a time when you could order gift cards and they were shipped to your house promptly.

Times where you could order gift cards from vaunted stores such as Wal-Mart and Target.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Don't tell me there are SBR store problems again...

I remember hearing of a time when you could order gift cards and they were shipped to your house promptly.

Times where you could order gift cards from vaunted stores such as Wal-Mart and Target.
    I got an error message upon checkout confirm....waited and tried again the next day...still the same issue so contacted them and was told "well the store is rolling out orders elsewhere so it must be you, but I'll forward the issue to our people"...waited and waited...still nothing so tried again...same message and after contacting mods again was told "hmmm well we don't know whats going on, try posting the issue in the forum and maybe they can help"....now the gift cards aren't available in the store at all. So pretty much got shafted and if SBR has any professionalism at all one would think they'd try and resolve the issue but nope...just keep it moving nothing to see here.

So bubble, I'd hold off on dumping your $$ into the pit right now and advise others to do so as well seeing as how the powers that be are willing to accept the $$ with the promise of 'pro benefits and store access' until you try and purchase and then they just whistle on by.

bubblebuttluv

I'll wait until week 2 of NFL then probably.

If store isn't fixed by then, people will be losing their minds.

SBR get back to the old days, when you had the guy that lived in America sending the store products out.

Anybody can post picks online at any site, being able to get products with points that you win for correct sports picks is the draw of SBR.

Pulling for you SBR.