teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbr pro renewal talk to me

Is sbr John still here? Forum is pretty shitty these days trying to figure out a reason to stay pro and need some better options... Not sending $$ to charity don't believe in it and dont have 3k points But I will send the amount of your choice to bookmaker or 5dimes or whomever with a rollover lets work something out

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Is sbr John still here? Forum is pretty shitty these days trying to figure out a reason to stay pro and need some better options... Not sending $$ to charity don't believe in it and dont have 3k points But I will send the amount of your choice to bookmaker or 5dimes or whomever with a rollover lets work something out
    If you live in the USA it CANT happen. If you cant see turning pro is a plus money option well.........

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

charity or points sweetpea...been that way for over a year

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1309

Why don't you believe in charities, you got some kind of problem helping out your fellow human beings?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    If you live in the USA it CANT happen. If you cant see turning pro is a plus money option well.........
    Was in the past for me not so much anymore... I cashed out just about as much as you i understand why you think its so +$just don't have time to grind out Walmart cards and pizza anymore with my lifestyle these days or the desire for that matter.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Why don't you believe in charities, you got some kind of problem helping out your fellow human beings?
    Yeah I don't like people very much

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    charity or points sweetpea...been that way for over a year
    Be good Shari been nice knowing you tell sbr John I said good luck with the forum

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Be good Shari been nice knowing you tell sbr John I said good luck with the forum
    Take care darling. xo