Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4949

SBR I got a deal for you. Shari check in.

I want to make things right (and more importantly get my points back). Obviously joking (shame I have to point that out, but you never know what some people consider a joke) ie SBR Bankruptcy.....

Here is my deal.

Turn my points back on and I will send Shari 2 points a day (minimum) until I reach 418.

Enough to purchase....

$30 St. Judes donation
    418 points

I just want things settled, and help out some needy kids at the same time.

It's the least I can do.

Lets do this ASAP, the kids are waiting!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

How about you PayPal $1000 to Shari for the kids and I'm sure she will help you.

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    How about you PayPal $1000 to Shari for the kids and I'm sure she will help you.
    I like my original plan better...but thanks for the suggestion.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I want to make things right (and more importantly get my points back). Obviously joking (shame I have to point that out, but you never know what some people consider a joke) ie SBR Bankruptcy.....

Here is my deal.

Turn my points back on and I will send Shari 2 points a day (minimum) until I reach 418.

Enough to purchase....

$30 St. Judes donation
    418 points

I just want things settled, and help out some needy kids at the same time.

It's the least I can do.

Lets do this ASAP, the kids are waiting!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: horja1, MrZ, and playersonly69

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Yes, I am.

Never before has SBR involved itself in loan disputes. In fact there was never a dispute in the first place.

I made a joke thread about a SBR Bankruptcy, that I called off within hours. Shari thought it would be a good idea to shut down any point transfers to me, which is also unheard of here at SBR. Couple of days later some poster, who thought betpoints were useless, decides to give his points away and he graciously gave me 1000 points. I promptly turned them into over 1200 and used them to pay off some of my debt to yisman. Shari then reverses that transaction (unheard of). Then a poster out of the blue generously decides to take over my loan. This was agreed upon by yisman. So we had an agreement between borrower and lender that was also nixed by Shari (unheard of).
    Then Shari cancels another agreement of 800 points (unheard of).

We got a poster at this very moment with 5 loans out owing over 13000 points still looking for more loans and stakes.

We also have a poster who scammed many participants in his pointsbook over 40K points and is paying back slowly, but still gets small loans and stakes for poker.

Then lets not forget the flat out stiffs.

These posters have not received any attention or sanctions at all from SBR. But let me make a joke thread, and I am slammed.

It doesn't make sense.

I am still offering my points to charity, I just want my point access back, and I want it back ASAP.
    Last edited by Carseller4; 05-25-13 at 01:12 PM.

Carseller4

I'm a goddamn SBR Pro.

I deserve the same treatment and benefits as other SBR Pros.

Call me a stiff (which I'm not) call me a slowpay (whatever) but give me the same treatment as other stiffs and slowpays.

I'm offering a donation to charity to accept a little responsibility, even though I have done nothing wrong here.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well dont think there is one person on this site that has any type of trust in u ,so instaed of wasting all of our time with these bs post.do something positive [and begging is not positive no matter what u think]

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

Maybe you should post this to newbie forum. They might actually believe this shit what you just wrote...

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    well dont think there is one person on this site that has any type of trust in u ,so instaed of wasting all of our time with these bs post.do something positive [and begging is not positive no matter what u think]
    Begging? I'm offering to make a donation to charity. I'm stepping up and trying to make things right.

SBR has never messed with stiffs, the way they messed with me. SBR has many times said "We do not get involved in points disputes." Once again there was never a dispute here, yet they stuck their nose in it anyway.

I'm ready to make a commitment to charity to make this right.

It is up to SBR to do the right thing.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

but u cant make a donation cause your point broke and then if for some miracle they do make this happen.u will say i donated to charity so everything is ok.ur the only guy on this site that is always trying to find an angle to get more points andinstead of just getting by with the points u have,u try to make people feel bad for u and a few guy did feel sorry for u and loaned u points and u stuck it so far in there ass u pulled out their colon.u need to stop this bs your doing and take your fuk up like a man and move on.

Carseller4

but u cant make a donation cause your point broke and then if for some miracle they do make this happen.u will say i donated to charity so everything is ok.ur the only guy on this site that is always trying to find an angle to get more points andinstead of just getting by with the points u have,u try to make people feel bad for u and a few guy did feel sorry for u and loaned u points and u stuck it so far in there ass u pulled out their colon.u need to stop this bs your doing and take your fuk up like a man and move on.
    Not only could I not understand a single thing you typed, but I'm sure it was full of half-truths and total BS.

SBR has never taken up for lenders before, and for sure has not penalized any borrower for slowpaying or stiffing.

It's kind of like the caveat emptor type of deal.

I've dealt with the top lenders in the lending game....they are not stupid....downsouth, dngf, secretstash, yisman etc.....hell I even had a loan from a former SBR moderator (Willie Bee), none of these lenders are what you would call stupid.

I'm not in the wrong here, but am still willing to donate to charity to make things right.

I'm stepping up like a man....will SBR?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I will send Shari 3 a day if she declines this bullshit offer

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I will send Shari 3 a day if she declines this bullshit offer
    What's bullshit is that I even have to make an offer like this.

I'm stepping up though.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

well your a car salesman and im sure u do the same bullshit ur doing here so im glad sbr got involved and showed u that the lunatics dont run this asylum and im sure u can understand that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

Carseller4

well your a car salesman and im sure u do the same bullshit ur doing here so im glad sbr got involved and showed u that the lunatics dont run this asylum and im sure u can understand that
    Well you don't single out one lunatic.

What about all the other lunatics? Do they deserve to run free? Is it OK to stiff or slowpay if you are quiet about it?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

some poster, who thought betpoints were useless, decides to give his points away and he graciously gave me 1000 points.
    What you conveniently leave out is poster Bloseq was giving away 500 pts each. But you felt the need to double dip his generosity, while other posters like myself received nothing. Fortunately I didn't need the pts, as I'm not a broke dik scammer like yourself.

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    What you conveniently leave out is poster Bloseq was giving away 500 pts each. But you felt the need to double dip his generosity, while other posters like myself received nothing. Fortunately I didn't need the pts, as I'm not a broke dik scammer like yourself.
    Blowseq never set a limit. I was the first poster in that famous thread. I started off asking for 500, so I set the bar, and there was others that asked for more and got it. Stop being a dumbass.

Nothing worse than an ignorant dumbass.

Carseller4

Who doesn't go into a giveaway thread?

Why was I punished for that?

Anyway...wake up Shari, we got some business to take care of.

Vegas39

Who doesn't go into a giveaway thread?

Why was I punished for that?

Anyway...wake up Shari, we got some business to take care of.

Because you scammed him twice.

shari wil,up offer 4 points a day for 90 days I'd the scammer CS remains pointless

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Nothing worse than an ignorant dumbass.
    Yeah you of all people should know this well, you have negative 400 pts compared to my 11,000+.....Of course you were the first one in that thread with your hand out, wouldn't expect anything less from you. If there were others asking for more, then that makes it ok in your world? They are scumbags just like you. I know misery loves company. So keep blaming others for your behavior, instead of taking responsibility.

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Yeah you of all people should know this well, you have negative 400 pts compared to my 11,000+.....Of course you were the first one in that thread with your hand out, wouldn't expect anything less from you. If there were others asking for more, then that makes it ok in your world? They are scumbags just like you. I know misery loves company. So keep blaming others for your behavior, instead of taking responsibility.
    What about the posters with 10's of thousands of points in that thread looking for handouts.

Not naming names but it was pretty pathetic.

Anyway, I'm not admitting guilt here. I just want this to go away, and help out the kids at St. Judes in the process.

Vegas39

What about the posters with 10's of thousands of points in that thread looking for handouts.

Not naming names but it was pretty pathetic.

Anyway, I'm not admitting guilt here. I just want this to go away, and help out the kids at St. Judes in the process.

Of course never your fault. You're a pathetic loser

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Get a new hobby CS4, your scamming is over here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper, and MrZ

Vegas39

Will do this. Shari you have allowed posters back for a certain number of points. Let us know how many to keep CS pointless. I will gladly do a loan so he scams no one again

Carseller4

You may consider a donation to St. Jude's a scam, but I don't.

Vegas39

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Because you scammed him twice.

shari wil,up offer 4 points a day for 90 days I'd the scammer CS remains pointless
    I'll match it.

Carseller4

Who can be opposed to charity?

Do it for the kids.

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Just when you think carseller can't get any lower, he out does himself.

For the kids

Carseller4

Bump

because Shari has made an appearance on the forum.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Just asking. I know your name, not your history. Why does there always seem to be an issue with you and points for since their inception?

I once stole a story here and passed it along as a blog for 15 points. That older fella nabbed me. It pertained to a horse with a swollen testicle or something like that.

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Just asking. I know your name, not your history. Why does there always seem to be an issue with you and points for since their inception?

I once stole a story here and passed it along as a blog for 15 points. That older fella nabbed me. It pertained to a horse with a swollen testicle or something like that.
    That's crazy!

Willie Bee was always on top of his game. Old bastard banned my PM's for quite a while over nothing. He was weird like that.

Vegas39

Who can be opposed to charity?

Do it for the kids.

Not looking good for you

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

carseller, by the time that you could pay off 418 points for a donation, the cost will be about 969 points for a $30 donation. Also, alot of kids will have died while waiting for your donation.

SAVE SOME KIDS LIVES CARSELLER AND JUST SEND SOME MONEY TO ST JUDES!

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    carseller, by the time that you could pay off 418 points for a donation, the cost will be about 969 points for a $30 donation. Also, alot of kids will have died while waiting for your donation.

SAVE SOME KIDS LIVES CARSELLER AND JUST SEND SOME MONEY TO ST JUDES!
    Says the loser offering to pay to have a bomb threat called in

1234 Last