Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I would have to go with odds of -1000 on the yes.

It is a shame that you were not willing to take a deal that sbr definitely would have accepted.

But you can "maybe" come back on July 1st. Dont make any more threads about your points until July 1st. If you dont receive points on that day, then you can complain
    I think you need to add at least one more zero PO or maybe 2 Your way to low

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

July 1st is the date, but it wont matter anyway since you will never get them back now.

You dont get 13 points a day deducted Corky, you only get 12 points per day deducted

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

July 1st is the date, but it wont matter anyway since you will never get them back now.

You dont get 13 points a day deducted Corky, you only get 12 points per day deducted
    I get 1 point on the days I make a post in the fantasy forum.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

No you dont, but keep living the dream.

Either way, your total is wrong even with giving yourself 13 a day. BUT DIDNT KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN????

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Either way, your total is wrong even with giving yourself 13 a day. BUT DIDNT KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN????
    I am keeping meticulous records, my total is correct.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

After you make it "back to zero" on this amount they are going to ding you negative again (not actually but functionally). My sources on the inside say that by keep stringing you along in 1k debits they get the benefit of the positive traffic you create AND they enforce the TOS against you. If they just ban you or hit you for 10k all at once they lose you. Plus by keeping you begging at the door they give you a taste of what you did to your lenders.

Thanks for playing!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond, and Diesel79

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

How is this matter any of your business?

First 1234