SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Poster of the Week Video

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-24-13 at 05:20 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 9 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Forum, Russian Rocket, ProPicker713, InTheDrink, RyanLeafOfBets, Wulfman14, JMobile, mikejamm, and RubberKettle

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Not a bad opening segment.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Wulfy.. You fought hard for this one kid.

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Not a bad opening segment.
    Yehey.. thank you The Giant.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Another slap in the face by SBR.

Does 2nd place get anything? ANYTHING??????

UGH..............

Anyway, good job wulfman!

PS....can I get my points back...PLEASE?????

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Hahaha Zeta banging girls left and right... Zeta banging 2's left and right

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Does 2nd place get anything? ANYTHING??????
    Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    PS....can I get my points back...PLEASE?????
    What points are you referring to Carseller?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    Fame

What points are you referring to Carseller?
    Very funny....

To those who don't know:

1. Made a joke thread about betpoints Bankruptcy.
    2. Shari couldn't take a joke.
    3. Shari took 1000 points away from me that were gifted.
    4. Had negative points for a long time.
    5. Reset to 0 points and can't receive anymore until I zero myself out.
    6. Currently have -417 points
    7. Thought this contest would get me back in the game.
    8. Came in 2nd....another SBR conspiracy against me IMHO.
    9. Not happy about this.
    10. Still love SBR!!!!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Congrats Wulfman! Way to put those big mouth fuk'ers in their place bro! You deserve it man! You take so much shit around here and still hang in there!

Now on to my next shout out! WOW! Jojo, babe can you get any hotter!
    You look absolutely stunning in those skin tight jeans and that slim black tank top! Hottest babe in sbr forum land!
    Keep up the good sexy work!
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave mikejamm 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Grats wulfy, and guess what carseller you get a consolation 2nd place prize.
    A FUKKIN 60 Day Planner Stache now go use it wisely you oyster.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-23-15 at 03:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Now on to my next shout out! WOW! Jojo, babe can you get any hotter!
    You look absolutely stunning in those skin tight jeans and that slim black tank top! Hottest babe in sbr forum land!
    Keep up the good sexy work!
    Thank you for the compliment mike!!!

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Grats wulfy, and guess what carseller you get a consolation 2nd place prize.
    A FUKKIN 60 Day Planner Stache now go use it wisely you oyster.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-23-15 at 02:55 PM. Reason: image does not exist

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

How did I wind up on a list with these clowns? A crazy Indyan Warrior....a UPS staffer banging dueces......an angry racist poster....and a guy who lives and dies for points. If I'm only as good as the company I keep, then my upcoming vacation couldn't come soon enough

Thanks a LOT Jo Jo

Last edited by tatddy; 05-25-13 at 12:19 AM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

SBR Jojo.....do you write your own material? It sounds so natural when you speak.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Jonelyn i must say that outfit looks great on you

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Hahaha Zeta banging girls left and right... Zeta banging 2's left and right
    leafy i will ask sbr to include you in the next video too bro

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

"Poster of the Week" is pretty generic. Can we make this a little more specific? How about, "I'm a broke dikk points whiner, look at me, look at me!...of the Week"

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Good video JoJo.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i feel like we're all winners to get that video from jojo

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

wulfman good peoples
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Mikeyanks23 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Jonelyn I'm awarding you tight body of the week

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

just wanna say thank you jonelyn. didnt expect to win this. lots of good, better posters on the forum.
    i have some problems with the last thing you said though jonelyn. my ex-girlfriend never cheated on me. this was a rumor spread by by former enemy sweep and flooded the forums. i made a video about a year and half ago revealing some personal info, which i deeply regret now. got some support but more burial and insults spewed. i stated that my girl left me. that is all i said. she left me because of my ongoing depression and volatile temper (nah i aint no gandhi). these problems were present before i met her. she put up with it for more time then anybody would, and then told me to go to anger management and start anti depressants. i agreed to both...eventually. neither worked at the time and she said "baby i cant live my whole life like this". we have mutual friends and they all told me she was in grief and didnt date for more then a year.
    so cheated on me , hahaha hardly. but this is the last im going to speak about that. just surprised jojo fell for that. i guess all the black cawk comments insults convinced everyone she cheated on me.

i learned a valuable lesson after that. dont share personal stuff, or even issues in life on the forum. unless you are prepared for hateful and vulgar comments. most people dont give a shit but i do.

i used to post primarily about sports and paying back loans but then the cricket world cup began and india won it and i simply posted a flag of india . a racist poster by the handle aceking (who i believe to be oriental himself) used that info to ebattle me and eventually the majority of the forum knew that wulfman is brown. i dont regret posting that flag one bit because im proud of who i am, but the racist comments made towards me by posters after that led me to ebattle each and every one of them . so my posts strayed from sports to this stupid nonsense. i once asked my dad when i was young why whites are so racist compared to other peoples. i think i was like 15. he smiled and gave an unexpected response , "son if whites came in droves to india and took our jobs, worked harder and made up the majority of middle and upper class, we indians would resort to racism too." so i thought for a moment and then asked , " so why dont whites fight harder for the jobs". and he laughed for almost a minute then starting looking at some bills which meant gtfo. lmao.

ive had huge rocks thrown at me when i went to school at GT cuz that was the time 9/11 happened. and i aint even muslim. in fact my family has fought against muslim terrrorists probably more so then anybody at sbr. but thats another issue. during games at bobby dodd i stayed in my room when kickoff started cuz drunks would throw beer bottles at the darkies and curse them out. one indian kid i guess was bold and wanted to make a statement and ended up in the hospital. contruction workers used to say "whats up osama bin ladens nephew" or shit like that when i went to class . these were big muscular neegrows so i generally avoided a confrontation.

what i am trying to say is that a lot of my posts have been gay and pathetic ebattling other posters because first the racism issue then the lies about my ex and then being stupid and revealing i had depression. i dunno when someone says demeaning shit about my heritage or women in my life i cant stay quiet. i regret even saying in jonelyns thread that i was pressed with assault charges for protecting my cousin and so no engineering firm would hire me and my dad passed his grocery stores down to me and saved my ass. because when i said that fellow poster lester dymond said "did the penetrate the milk dud".

is he a bitch yes. im a bigger bitch for revealing that info. no more personal issues or info or life stuff is going to be posted by me. i cant handle the backlash and resort to fighting everyone and wanting to meet up with them. anyhow i have gone out of my way to make peace with posters who gave me a hard time. i think there are only a couple of posters, primarily the infamous bennysmallnutz, who continues to ebattle me and say i work at walmart for 12 dollars and am a broke dik fuk who begs for points. okay. i proposed a bet. who can come up with a bigger pile of hundreds in half an hour , loser leaves the forum. no response from the bitch regarding the issue. just continues to repeat the same shit. saying im a millionaire and a broke dik at the same time. bumping threads where i took out loans and paid them back thinking he is making me look bad. even started a thread berating me and trying to get forum support that earned me 45 points .

anyway im done. you wanna talk sports i will respond. you wanna continue with the slumdog, curry, wipes his ass with his hand bullshit go ahead. ive heard it all. BELIEVE ME.

milwaukee mike (one of my buds on the forum) said he wants this forum to become more like it used to be, about sports and gambling. not name calling and ebattling. and i completely agree. im not hated by most of the forum, its just that the people that hate me carry a lot of weight on here. i hope smallnutz goes by his word and leaves the forum since he did make the following post

Originally Posted by Wulfman14
    Cuz I report every single wrong time in the sports book.
    Cuz I have made peace with all those that despised me. Only a couple left but I try to avoid them.
    Cuz lakerboys avatar pissed me off even though I'm a "curry" boy too.
    Cuz I'm in points debt.
    Cuz I never ever talk trash about the mods.
    Cuz I can't hit water if I fell off a boat right now with my plays.
    Cuz I have lost a total of 17 k, 9k, 6 k, 5k and 10 k parlays because of one game in all of them!Will post tickets if necessary.
    Cuz despite being in points debt I give points gifts to people who really don't need them.
    Cuz nobody will buy my 175 pt free play which won't be credited until tommorow and I want to bet a game tonight!
    Cuz over the last decade I am down 70k + gambling on sports. Mr Tony and the staff at 365 and bookmaker can confirm this.
    Cuz I am blue collar and work like a donkey managing 3 grocery stores.
    Cuz I am a Georgia tech grad but because of being charged for assault for defending my cousin who was being fondled by two guys(kept them off of her before public intervened) and generally being a protector and defender of most women, couldn't get a six figure job in engineering.

Cuz it's Wulfy !!!

If this begging piece of shit wins it I will retire from SBR.

if he leaves that s more then any freeplay is worth . but knowing the type of scum bag he is and this place being the only livelihood in his life i dont expect him to go by what he said.

dont know if you know much whats going on in the forums to put someone like daimoshokage in the top 5. i think next week you need to take the time and go into the sports subforums. guys like yisman, stifler (two buds of mine who have always helped me in sports betting and points), el nino, milwaukee, dollars2donuts, fidel_cashflow (awesome guy), eaglesphan36 (great insight, great guy),vaughany (soccer guy, good personality), grabaka and bigday (MMA threads that are priceless), stevenash(mlb wizard and nice guy), daneblazer (good buddy of mine) etc. i know ive left out more then a few and basically all those that have threads with daily views should get these prizes. as i said because of my temper i refrain from starting threads right now, tennis and nfl primarily, cuz ill end up battling with every asshole that has a nasty comment about my race or my family.
    . there are also guys like tatddy, gummo, stikymess, beerdog, biteme,vyomguy, secretstash, 4uk4life, mikeyanks23 (didnt care much for him at first but has become one of my best friends on the forum) all are deserving but they generally avoid forum drama and dont have threads so they should be considered afterwards even though im better friends with most of them then the thread starters. i know i ve left out a few buds i apologize for that. of course shari, annie, lou, sam, and jonelyn (who needs to do a bit more research of the forums though , still very pretty and very nice on livechat, if it is jonelyn on live chat im speaking with

inthedrink, mayan , smoke constantly battling on who the bitch is outta the three. gotta love it.

errr thats about it . anybody who actually reads all this. peace out.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and tatddy who you calling a clown. get yur grandfather's 50 year old tennis racquet ready, a couple of powerful forehands from the big indyan (and i truly believe you think thats how its spelled lmao) and ill break them strings and maybe break yur wrist as you try to return it mofo. this aint yur petite, 120 lb white girlfriend yur playing with . ill bring it bitch ! and then

hahahahahaha. now go and change some diapers. oh wait......
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 05-25-13 at 08:37 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

wulfer queen mayaer is the biggest bitch then smoker

wulfer i am a pitcher no catcher

wulfer mayaer is like the johnny bench of getting ass pounded

wulfer smoker is like the mike piazza of getting ass pounded
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave InTheDrink 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

drinker is good peoples and one of the buds i left out of my list.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave Wulfman14 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

wulfer dont make me hard ghueye

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    SBR Jojo.....do you write your own material? It sounds so natural when you speak.
    I do Nysports

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Jonelyn i must say that outfit looks great on you
    Thank you Zeta.

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Good video JoJo.
    Thank you Rider!!

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Jonelyn I'm awarding you tight body of the week
    as well. thanks cent.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Does Loshak do nose candy with you Joney?

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Does Loshak do nose candy with you Joney?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    What about booting carga with him? You look like you like it between the toes.

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    What about booting carga with him?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-25-13 at 12:15 PM.

12 Last