Sbot420
    skeet skeet
    Sbot420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Can Someone loan me 20pts for an sbr contest

Looking to join the mlb handicapping contest and need some pts. Been on tilt lately and to be completely honest i was going to re up my pro status but since i live in OKC im gonna use my pro status donation to help with tornado victims. Its sooo crazy here and i know many people that lost EVERYTHING. Makes you realize whats important. Hope any SBR fellas that may be in the area are ok. Thanks for sparing any pts
    Points Awarded:

jdwars gave Sbot420 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Hope your family and friends are okay. If I had the points I'd help you, but I'm sure someone will. Maybe SBR can add Red Cross donations to become a pro.... it's worth asking....

jdwars
    Update your status
    jdwars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Here you go. Don't worry about paying it back.

Sbot420
    skeet skeet
    Sbot420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Hope your family and friends are okay. If I had the points I'd help you, but I'm sure someone will. Maybe SBR can add Red Cross donations to become a pro.... it's worth asking....
    Thanks the fam was about 15 min north of the path. I got buddies that were in the area but no word yet. its still pretty chaotic. I already took 4 24packs of water down as close as i could get but they are tightening up in the area cause sorry ass looting douche bags want to screw people even more. Makes me so mad.
    That would be really cool if sbr made a red cross donation (not just for pro status/ OR so i could benefit from it) People just really need the help. EVERYTHING is gone. Its unreal and i couldnt even get in the bad area.