Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

betpoints - Cant afford a damn pizza now

LOL , Wanted to get a pizza GC from here (first freebie woo wooo) and i had enough points to buy it yesterday but wasnt feeling like pizza, was more of a chinese night....

so i goto the store to purchase one today and they jacked up the points to 283

how often to they do this?

i should have ordered it yesterday, is there an exp on the gc?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Watch it, you're treading into Bradley Snyder territory.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You're not an SBR Pro. You couldn't have ordered one whether it cost 2 points or 2000.

If you'd like to become a Pro click the link in my signature
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You're not an SBR Pro. You couldn't have ordered one whether it cost 2 points or 2000.

If you'd like to become a Pro click the link in my signature
    huh?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Jgjk View Post
    huh?
    You can't order a pizza with your points - when the price was lower or now that the price was higher. You're not an SBR Pro. Everything in the Store other than a baseball hat or tshirt is only available to SBR Pros. You can't buy anything else regardless of the price. Again: If you'd like to become a Pro, click the link in your avatar or the link in my signature and follow the steps.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

sometimes wish us brits could order some pizzas or store merchandise

iWin
    iWin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

You can't order a pizza with your points - when the price was lower or now that the price was higher. You're not an SBR Pro. Everything in the Store other than a baseball hat or tshirt is only available to SBR Pros. You can't buy anything else regardless of the price. Again: If you'd like to become a Pro, click the link in your avatar or the link in my signature and follow the steps.
    I tried to become an SBR Pro, but it does not give me any steps. Can you give me a hand?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    sometimes wish us brits could order some pizzas or store merchandise
    Darling I've been saying that for 3 years. Sam and I even tested it in Australia and the UK one night and things just got haywire because our ************ weren't matching the names of the people we were trying to send to. Even when he tried to send me one and I was Skyped in on the phone call. And then for some places they wouldn't accept our cards at all because they were based overseas. Which is a good thing all around when you think about it with fraud and whatever but it was so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by iWin View Post
    I tried to become an SBR Pro, but it does not give me any steps. Can you give me a hand?
    Turn off any adblocking programs you're using on your browser. That should fix it up.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Darling I've been saying that for 3 years. Sam and I even tested it in Australia and the UK one night and things just got haywire because our ************ weren't matching the names of the people we were trying to send to. Even when he tried to send me one and I was Skyped in on the phone call. And then for some places they wouldn't accept our cards at all because they were based overseas. Which is a good thing all around when you think about it with fraud and whatever but it was so frustrating.

Turn off any adblocking programs you're using on your browser. That should fix it up.
    i know honey even if we couldnt order pizza surely we could receive things such as clothing, it can be done because i received a photo of the sbr girls in the bowl contest