the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

To Mods/ ADMIN/ Owner - ISSUE over Points

Hi

I'm not trying to complain here but it's been 9 and 10 days since I cashed in 2 different $15 pizza coupons with 262 points each time. My emails seem to have fallen on def ears as I've gotten 1 response out of the 4 I sent (to different mods). One of the mods here claims they were re-sent but makes no sense as I've never had any issues receiving emails from you guys in my entire, what, 5 or 6 years as a member? I've checked spam/ junk folders, no coupons. So I emailed the mod (Sam) and asked to be re-sent to a new address. No response and that was 4 days ago???

My order #'s are: 21568 and 21545.

If it's too much of an issue, I'd just assume get my 524 points back and play them away until I lose them.

Again, I know this is free stuff I'm talking about but man, I've pissed away so much real money with your sponsors (honestly, in the past couple years I'm down about $12,000, not all of it with your sponsor books but some) that I think I'm owed a LITTLE common courtesy and consideration here. Again, I appreciate what you guys do and not trying to seem like an unappreciative ass but seems like my issue has fallen on the deafest of ears. I'm not trying to scam you out of two $15 pizzas as I make a decent honest living. Just kind of frustrating because when I win in gambling, I usually bet it all way and more. So, I finally got a little something TANGIBLE to cash in, lol, and still can't walk away with anything.

I updated my email address to reflect the one that goes straight to my I-phone so if you could, please re-send those same cards.

PS- Any trolls, stay out of this. Not your issue.

Thanks.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did u try live chat bud? Usually works for me. But ive never questioned them about a store purchase, only sports book grading, wrong times etc. Hopefully you get what you ordered. 10 days...way too long.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Its not just dominos coupons. I've been waiting 9 days for an Amazo.n gift card order and have not received any correspondence on one email and one PM I've sent. Something is obviously going on.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

My $300 Wal Mart gift card is locked for some reason. Weird reaction by the cashier when she saw that. Supposed to call WalMart number tomorrow. Something is up

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Ohh boy, waiting on my Amazon GC here....

And Wulf, what time have you found people on live chat, I've literally tried to get ahold of someone at 9am, 12pm, 5pm, 8pm, 11pm, 3am all pacific time and haven't been able to get anyone for the past two months or so.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

They might check in today to reply since yesterday was Sunday

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

business as usual

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Got mine today. Thanks SBR/Sam

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Ohh boy, waiting on my Amazon GC here....

And Wulf, what time have you found people on live chat, I've literally tried to get ahold of someone at 9am, 12pm, 5pm, 8pm, 11pm, 3am all pacific time and haven't been able to get anyone for the past two months or so.
    tto usually after 10 pm est till 6pm est someone answers. just have to wait a minute or so. and if it is normal business hours and it says dept currently unavailable then usually i try every 10 minutes until they answer because i know they are there. once i tried 6-7 times over a span of 20 minutes and finally got ahold of someone.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Ya, I finally got ahold of someone today, thanks though Wulf for future reference

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I appreciate everyone's input.

I've about given up...no way they were sent or re-sent, my email all goes to my I phone and I never miss any. I even go through my JUNK folder, regularly. So Sam saying he re-sent it don't jive with the fact that I've received every SBR email in the past but now these two don't show up? I mean maybe he's off a letter on the email he used and some lucky schmuck got some free grub?

I clearly asked to be re-sent to a new address and I get a reply that he re-sent them to my other address.

I'll eat the loss. Not as tasty as $30 in pizza but much healthier.

Just really no sense in playing with these points if they can't be redeemed. Kind of sucks as I'm one of the few people on this board sticking up for SBR after the BI fiasco and I can't cash in two pizzas?

As a last ditch attempt, SBR ADMIN, if you could please re-send order #'s 21568 and 21545 to markleuchte@ymail.com I would greatly appreciate it. One is Pizza Hut, the other Papa John's.

Again, I've been nothing but a loyal supporter and member of this site for 6 years so please don't take this thread as a complaint thread or slam on the site.

Thanks.
    Last edited by the_orangekat; 04-23-13 at 03:45 AM.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

just looked your name up on facebook...

damn dude,i hope thats not you...