Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

to whoever PMed noles warning him not to do business with me

please reveal yourself. im not going to come after you. im not going to seek you out. i just want to know after i paid 5k towards my debt instead of cashing out why you would be under the impression that i am not trust worthy. whether through PM or a public thread i always pay back my loans. please just make a post and explain what evidence you have of late that makes you not trust me and want to PM people telling them not to loan me points. noles told me it was a lender. so man up and reveal yourself. again no anger, no hard feelings i just want to know why you would do such a thing when everyone else in the pts forum has commended me for my efforts to pay back loans.
    Points Awarded:

SBR Contests gave Wulfman14 80 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

It was me, because I knew about your plans to undercut me out in Vegas.You were tired of being junior to me and wanted to run something on your own. I know those guys out in Vegas wanted to take me out, and you were ok with it.

I know it was you wulfman, you broke my heart.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

lol jj

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Lol I read this and then your pm to me. I even went and checked my pms and the only thing I've sent him was details on a loan between him and myself so thanks for the accusation but it wasn't me.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Wulfman you have done a great job with those contest winnings.

i wonder what carseller would've done with the points

are you fully paid off?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    Lol I read this and then your pm to me. I even went and checked my pms and the only thing I've sent him was details on a loan between him and myself so thanks for the accusation but it wasn't me.
    Sorry again runner.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Wulfman you have done a great job with those contest winnings.

i wonder what carseller would've done with the points

are you fully paid off?
    4500 left mikey

milwaukee mike

^^ that's doable, less places paid now for poker but more points at the top.

i miss angry wulfman calling sweep and others hyenas, you've been too nice lately but that's better for your blood pressure i guess
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

^^ that's doable, less places paid now for poker but more points at the top.

i miss angry wulfman calling sweep and others hyenas, you've been too nice lately but that's better for your blood pressure i guess

No more of that mikey. It is childish. Everyone is my friend, even those that don't like me. I'll kill the rest of this debt in no time with poker dailies and playing for team world. just don't understand why someone would badmouth me to noles after all this. Doesn't matter though. Hope it has warmed up some in Wisconsin bud.
    Points Awarded:

Noles1992 gave Wulfman14 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

oh it has warmed up, but it's still wisconsin - this week will be 45 and rainy every day

then it will go right to 90 and humid

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

oh it has warmed up, but it's still wisconsin - this week will be 45 and rainy every day

then it will go right to 90 and humid
    Unreal

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Mike you ever hit up the safe house? I spent many a drunken nights there few years back

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

OK Wulf, I obviously sorta put my foot in my Mouth! I was told to be careful before you sent me a PM for points the second time. I am sure I am not the only one you PM for a loan and should have just ignored it or honored it , instead of making a joke about it. Considering I have only now know you for a week or two now, I shouldnt have passed judgement on you so quickly. This one of the reasons I want nothing to do with this lending business ( except to borrow of course ;0, to much controversy.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

All good noles. Don't care who it was at this point cuz they obviously have no clue about my history.I honor all my debts whether they are public in the forum or by PM. And don't you think if I don't honor a loan taken out by PM that person isn't going to call me out?

Whoever it is god bless.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Wulfman14 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

BennyBigNuts

Buried
    again

BennyBigNuts

The begging king!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    All good noles. Don't care who it was at this point cuz they obviously have no clue about my history.I honor all my debts whether they are public in the forum or by PM. And don't you think if I don't honor a loan taken out by PM that person isn't going to call me out?

Whoever it is god bless.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    please reveal yourself. im not going to come after you. im not going to seek you out. i just want to know after i paid 5k towards my debt instead of cashing out why you would be under the impression that i am not trust worthy. whether through PM or a public thread i always pay back my loans. please just make a post and explain what evidence you have of late that makes you not trust me and want to PM people telling them not to loan me points. noles told me it was a lender. so man up and reveal yourself. again no anger, no hard feelings i just want to know why you would do such a thing when everyone else in the pts forum has commended me for my efforts to pay back loans.