BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    There will be no banishment today.

Pretty happy about this!
    You will never get banned.

SBR has made that crystal clear, regardless of the 'threats' for (apparent) show.

You're a documented THIEF, ffs (among a laundry list of other things)... yet you're allowed to continue doing your "CS THANG".

What more has to be figured out? If you can outright STEAL and get away w/it, the rest of us can figure out the deal.

All you need to do now is figure out a good scam to get your PRO renewal.

I'm sure you already have some good ideas.

Congrats... Happy Scamming

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    sbr should start putting up odds on how many minutes after midnight Carseller will lose all 13 points each night.

Be zero til that 800 paid off

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Be zero til that 800 paid off

hopefully nobody throws him points this time (i'm guilty of doing so myself)

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Good stuff...hopefully after no1 being bailed out of his questionable choice nobody else buys into CS's crap. Better make a note to pump this thread come pro renewal time though just in case

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Good stuff...hopefully after no1 being bailed out of his questionable choice nobody else buys into CS's crap. Better make a note to pump this thread come pro renewal time though just in case

Sure bumping wont be an issue. You know the scammers gonna be begging daily

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No there won't be a banishment. Your 800 point poker stake has been cancelled as you gave him 30% of what you earned despite saying he'd get 80%. If you haven't gotten the hint by now, either collect and use points properly or don't even bother.

Biter- SBR isn't in the game of getting involved with the Points Forum. The 4 times I've seen it in the 3+ years I've been working here it's been because the amount of complaints and upset emails from people have been unmanageable. Carseller continues on this path and he will be banned very soon because I will no longer stick up for him and it's past the point of him being an asset to SBR. It's actually now been turned into a joke and somehow no1here is the only one who seems to have missed the memo. Carseller's been advised of this privately so I have no problem saying this publicly now.

Your math is not making sense to me.

Please explain.

I never sent less than 80% of my poker winnings.

My loan has been taken over by no1here. yisman accepted this offer. You specifically stated once I had my debt taken care of you would lift these BS sanctions on me.

Let no1here keep his 800 points....Shari, you should give me 800 points for the grief you caused me and we can call it even.

That would be the only fair thing to do.

Make this happen ASAP.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Your math is not making sense to me.

Please explain.

I never sent less than 80% of my poker winnings.

My loan has been taken over by no1here. yisman accepted this offer. You specifically stated once I had my debt taken care of you would lift these BS sanctions on me.

Let no1here keep his 800 points....Shari, you should give me 800 points for the grief you caused me and we can call it even.

That would be the only fair thing to do.

Make this happen ASAP.

Only fair thing to do would be put a layer of hot wax on that mustache and then rip it right off, we donate points for charity, maybe SBR can give you points if you donate that furry thing to locks for love.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

CS4,

Why do you scam and lie so much just to be able to gamble 50 cents every night at midnight?

Is your life that bad?

Carseller4

did no1here request this?

He doesn't seem like a POS that would go behind someones back to pull something like this.

I have (had) deals with yisman and no1here that SBR thinks they can usurp without even bothering to check with them to see if it is OK.

That's not right.

If no1here comes in here and admits that he cried to Shari about this deal, then I will have no problem with it.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Make this happen ASAP.
    CS thinking he can lay out demands.

The arrogance of a scamming thief's mentality on full display.

GOOD JOB reversing that scam agreement, Shari

no1 was just foolish... CS had a plan to screw him all along (evidenced by what he's been doing w/his points nightly... CS's actions convict him)

Again... GOOD JOB, GOOD DECISION Shari
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

He doesn't seem like a POS that would go behind someones back to pull something like this.

I have (had) deals with yisman and no1here that SBR thinks they can usurp without even bothering to check with them to see if it is OK.

That's not right.

If no1here comes in here and admits that he cried to Shari about this deal, then I will have no problem with it.
    You seem to think you deserve answers when YOUR ACTIONS have nullified that basic right.

Nobody owes you any response.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

That's not right.

Not sure what no1here requested. Knowing him I'd say he had nothing to do with it.

I have been advised though that you're about to get banned from ever accessing points although you'll still be able to post. I suggest you make your final arrangements now because due to my time zone I can't give you the heads up. It's all over Red Rover. Think back to when I told you to pay off your debts and be quiet and then maybe look to this crapola to see why. I gave you an awesome headsup as a friend and you ignored me so I'll trust you'll forgive me when I ignore you for you no longer earning 12 a day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and runner5k

Carseller4

Not sure what no1here requested. Knowing him I'd say he had nothing to do with it.

I have been advised though that you're about to get banned from ever accessing points although you'll still be able to post. I suggest you make your final arrangements now because due to my time zone I can't give you the heads up. It's all over Red Rover. Think back to when I told you to pay off your debts and be quiet and then maybe look to this crapola to see why. I gave you an awesome headsup as a friend and you ignored me so I'll trust you'll forgive me when I ignore you for you no longer earning 12 a day.
    You're joking...right?

Nice one!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

You're joking...right?

Nice one!
    Pretty sure she's not.

Hey... I'm just happy that you're still allowed to POST, Thank God.

I'd hate to miss out on all the witty, helpful, insightful comments you've always provided.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Pretty sure she's not.

Hey... I'm just happy that you're still allowed to POST, Thank God.

I'd hate to miss out on all the witty, helpful, insightful comments you've always provided.
    Im happy he will be able to post so I can get his excellent insight on fantasy sports...oh wait since he won't get his 1 point for posting there I bet he won't even go to that sub forum

Carseller4

I got a total of

601/11590

I own this loan, and as soon as I get back to positive I'll start making payments again.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

I got a total of

601/11590

I own this loan, and as soon as I get back to positive I'll start making payments again.
    you forgot to add the Sunday 70 pt interest from the 14 and 21st like you said would be done in your first post here
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 05:22 PM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

AND naturally he forgot about the poker stake that yisman gave him in which he gives yisman 80% of his points

Carseller4

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    AND naturally he forgot about the poker stake that yisman gave him in which he gives yisman 80% of his points
    Shari messed that up too.

playersonly69

Are you still weighing your options? Every couple of days carseller4 will post on the site that he knows what he has to do. But then he will ask someone for a stake the next day

playersonly69

Shari messed that up too.
    Shari didn't mess that up at all. You can do that when you got off probation in a few months

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I got a total of

601/11590

Yeah, nice... uh... just one thing... ain't gonna happen pal.

Ya know, I like to help peeps round here when I can so let me help you here; just what part of this are you having trouble understanding cuz I'll help walk ya thru it:

I know reading/comprehending ain't really your strong suit so let me know and I'll explain verrrrry sllllowly and simply

And to think, CS... through all your lying and scamming and thieving for years now (going back to stealing your stake for the Drs w/o Borders tourney in '11 to stealing yis's stake points to scamming blowseq and double dipping just to name a few) you STILL woulda been able to get away with it apparently but, alas, your scumbagging mind just had to screw no1, too.

That seems to be the straw that finally broke the ol camel's back.

Prolly wish ya handled no1's situation a lil bit different now... huh?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

You can do that when you got off probation in a few months
    Only thing I wanna know is did CS teach you how to read or did you teach him?
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Carseller4

Only thing I wanna know is did CS teach you how to read or did you teach him?
    She was obviously joking.

Will find out in 20 minutes........

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

She was obviously joking.
    Uh huh...

Will find out in 20 minutes........
    OK... you're obviously trolling now cuz no one, not even you, could be this effin stupid.

Carseller4

Uh huh...

OK... you're obviously trolling now cuz no one, not even you, could be this effin stupid.

Dumbass
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 05:23 PM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I suppose you might not be trolling and you really COULD be this effin stupid.

I mean, anyone else I wouldn't believe they could possibly be this effin stupid but I guess I gotta allow that YOU very well may be.

Hey Gomer... Shari didn't say your access to points would be terminated immediately... did she?

Ah... no... but she said it was coming.

Can you make that distinction, S-for-brains?

Nevermind......

Carseller4

I suppose you might not be trolling and you really COULD be this effin stupid.

I mean, anyone else I wouldn't believe they could possibly be this effin stupid but I guess I gotta allow that YOU very well may be.

Hey Gomer... Shari didn't say your access to points would be terminated immediately... did she?

Ah... no... but she said it was coming.

Can you make that distinction, S-for-brains?

Nevermind......

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

4/27/2013
    12:00 AM
    Forum Contribution SBR Carseller4 Loyalty Reward +12
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]-787.00[/COLOR]

Dumbass
    betpoints: -787 , even BIGGER DUMBASS
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 05:23 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Carseller, does the fact that everyone hates you and thinks you're a scummy idiot lead you to any introspection or possible evaluation of your character? Or does your tiny little peanut brain just take you through life believing the view of every single person but yours is wrong? You're human garbage. Set yourself on fire.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

So OK, Shari... how long will CS be allowed to troll before his posting privileges go bye bye along w/ his points access?

playersonly69

Damn bitemedoj, relax and enjoy life off of the internet for a while! We all need to lay off carseller now that his points are -800. The guy lives off of this site and he might kill himself if he was banned. Some of you guys would rejoice at that, but I don't want the guy to get this depressed about this situation......................Guys these are POINTS that we are talking about here. He lost his poker stake, so now he only owes one poster, yisman. How is that different than other posters who owe thousands??............................. ........He got cheated out of 500 points in the blowseq situation. How many points did you receive from blowseq bitme? Even posters who didn't even need the points asked for 500 from him. I think that yisman and trytrytry both received at least 500 from him and they don't even need the points. I only received 250, but I guess that is my fault for not posting early enough. So why shouldn't carseller been able to receive 500 as well?................................... ........................................ ...................Well it doesn't matter now, but lets give the kid a break for a while. When he gets out of the negative, he can begin to pay yisman a few points per day for the rest of his life. And if he doesn't pay, how is that different from other guys who stopped paying their loans? Those guys were not banned.................................. ........(Sorry about the layout, but my computer wont allow new paragraphs on this site for some reason all of a sudden)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

There's too much stupid in your post to respond to it all so I'll just hit the highlights:

1) I do just fine in R/L thank you very much and even tho I saw blowseq's thread ~ post #3 early that morning... I asked for NOTHING. Figured other peeps could use the pts more than me. I also committed couple days ago to make a charity donation in blowseq's name when he does his next round of donations.

2) CS is a scammer w/ a thief's heart. Those types don't get depressed... just pissed.

3) The DIFFERENCE is CS never asked for certain pts... he just STOLE them (yis's stakes exclusively meant for poker & meant to be returned if not used, for example) At least the stiffs were given the pts by the lender's volition... they weren't "forced loans"

4) Unlike others, CS has a LONG HISTORY of repeated abuses... that's yet another difference

5) I could continue but like I said I can only handle responding to X amount of stupid for tonight... sorry

Damn bitemedoj, relax and enjoy life off of the internet for a while! We all need to lay off carseller now that his points are -800. The guy lives off of this site and he might kill himself if he was banned. Some of you guys would rejoice at that, but I don't want the guy to get this depressed about this situation......................Guys these are POINTS that we are talking about here. He lost his poker stake, so now he only owes one poster, yisman. How is that different than other posters who owe thousands??............................. ........He got cheated out of 500 points in the blowseq situation. How many points did you receive from blowseq bitme? Even posters who didn't even need the points asked for 500 from him. I think that yisman and trytrytry both received at least 500 from him and they don't even need the points. I only received 250, but I guess that is my fault for not posting early enough. So why shouldn't carseller been able to receive 500 as well?................................... ........................................ ...................Well it doesn't matter now, but lets give the kid a break for a while. When he gets out of the negative, he can begin to pay yisman a few points per day for the rest of his life. And if he doesn't pay, how is that different from other guys who stopped paying their loans? Those guys were not banned.................................. ........(Sorry about the layout, but my computer wont allow new paragraphs on this site for some reason all of a sudden)

Carseller4

Funny thing is SBR and Shari getting complaints about the way I handle my loans, and the complaints are coming from people I don't even have loans with. That is pathetic. But it seems SBR has many pathetic people like Biteme....whom I have never had ANY dealings with.

Lenders have different styles...you have the quiet types like Suman, then you have the forceful types like Secretstash, who will hunt you down relentlessly if you miss a payment. Has stash ever been punished by SBR for his tactics in tracking down stiffs?

You also have different borrower styles...you have some that will only pay after they hit big, ie. dlweaver. You have some that get into a small debt and blow up and ask to be banned, ie. bruins35. You also have borrowers that just outright stiff, and never say a word about it. I've seen stiffs blow off loans for months, then finally pay and they are praised as heroes and actually receive more loans right afterwards. Then you have people in points debt not from borrowing points but by committing outright fraud, ie MexicanStallion.

Just like stash is rough with his borrowers, trying to keep them in line, I am kinda rough with my lenders, trying to keep them in line.

I have done business with many top tier lenders. thaddeusb, downsouth, dngf, secretstash, yisman, etc. None of these guys are easily scammed, they are at the top of their game, and certainly don't need SBR's help in their loan games.

Bottom line is I have never STIFFED anyone...sure I ran up a huge debt (and I am not alone) and may have gotten behind a bit (surely not alone here either), but I have always kept track of my debt and have always had intentions of paying.

I am not getting a fair shake here, as an SBR Pro, at one time I had to invest cash money to receive that honor, and I expect to be treated like every other SBR Pro. Yes, I know pros have been banned, but I have never wished cancer on anyones family, I have never solicited real money, put my points up for sale on ebay, I've never threatened to track down a poster in real life...etc. I'm basically just having fun borrowing points trying to hit a fortune in betpoints, just like lenders are doing the same by making interest off the borrowers.

Running long, but hopefully I made some sane points...kind of rambled at the end...sorry bout that.

First 1234 Last