Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

since editing will look suspicious please disregard post #35 and instead these are the bets for today
    new york knicks -1 -105
    risk 105 to win 100

new york knicks/memphis grizzlies over 186 -105
    risk 105 to win 100

good luck.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    broadway knicks running smoothly like a well oiled machine.. jr smith and carmelo playing excellent ball, even though NY played yesterday going with NY again . if it ain't broke dont fix it.

NY Knicks -1 -105

risking 210 to win 200.
    Confirmed. Good luck

broadway6
    on to the next one

[QUOTE=Wulfman14;18222942]since editing will look suspicious please disregard post #35 and instead these are the bets for today
    new york knicks -1 -105
    risk 105 to win 100

new york knicks/memphis grizzlies over 186 -105
    risk 105 to win 100

confirmed -1and over 186

Good luck.
    Last edited by broadway6; 03-27-13 at 07:15 AM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 03:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist

broadway6
    on to the next one

I just hope not for me

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Hey Wulfman, Listen pal its the same shit with you.......Yeah i know you are a tough guy, I get it as I am sure everyone else does..........You win, Im scared pal........... Now on a serious note, I was at the Celtics/ Knicks game last night and let me tell you the knicks are far from a well oiled machine. The celtics not only are missing 3 starters, but they turn the ball over continually, Pierce appears at times to look about 45 and the Subs just havent played well at all for boston....Any team tht starts Kenyon Martin could never be running as a well oiled machine..

Back tot he topic at hand.. You are trying to make points bets and have literally no risk. I would rather give my points to Carseller. Its almost penetrating retarded that guys like yourself, Carseller and Propicker are here just betting points and trying to pay off loans, then more loans then more loans......Wulfman, its like you owe the 3 bookies in town and now have found the 4th bookie and have a 500 ;limit and if you loose the 4th bookie will be paid after the 1st 3 bookies....Yeah i can imagine they are fighting over your action........... You know why i ave 12,000 plus points? Cause i have a life, I actually do other things besides sit here and try to find a loan or someone to spot me for a game of free poker......I know you are going to give me a tough guy speech, save it.. Believe me im not the guy, I have been with and in much worse spots then you could imagine in life when i was much younger.... Ever get sent to a Federal Pen at the age of 18? Not proud of it but along the way in life made some mistakes when i was a young kid and Got sent to the pen at 18 for Conspiracy to distribute Cocaine, Loom up Lewisburg Federal Pen when you have a chance, Believe me they would of turned your tough guy attitude out and right into a Bitch.... I could care less what you do, i was trying to save my Pal Broadway some bullshit.......

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Poor broadway getting scammed. Guy is making no risk "bets on credit" with everyone he can find. Basically called me a "traitor" and not a friend because I wouldn't book the knicks bet for 1K and give him 500 if it win...while assuming all risk. Guy thinks he's a tout now because he picked 1 winner.

Keyboarding fell for it. Who else will? Go ahead wulfman. Create some violent threatening response to this...then calm down and edit it 3 times....it's what you do best.

Wulfman went from good guy to forum cancer in a week. Shame.

7E103B 3/27/2013
    12:49 AM
    keyboarding gave Wulfman14 450 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Hey Wulfman, Listen pal its the same shit with you.......Yeah i know you are a tough guy, I get it as I am sure everyone else does..........You win, Im scared pal........... Now on a serious note, I was at the Celtics/ Knicks game last night and let me tell you the knicks are far from a well oiled machine. The celtics not only are missing 3 starters, but they turn the ball over continually, Pierce appears at times to look about 45 and the Subs just havent played well at all for boston....Any team tht starts Kenyon Martin could never be running as a well oiled machine..

Back tot he topic at hand.. You are trying to make points bets and have literally no risk. I would rather give my points to Carseller. Its almost penetrating retarded that guys like yourself, Carseller and Propicker are here just betting points and trying to pay off loans, then more loans then more loans......Wulfman, its like you owe the 3 bookies in town and now have found the 4th bookie and have a 500 ;limit and if you loose the 4th bookie will be paid after the 1st 3 bookies....Yeah i can imagine they are fighting over your action........... You know why i ave 12,000 plus points? Cause i have a life, I actually do other things besides sit here and try to find a loan or someone to spot me for a game of free poker......I know you are going to give me a tough guy speech, save it.. Believe me im not the guy, I have been with and in much worse spots then you could imagine in life when i was much younger.... Ever get sent to a Federal Pen at the age of 18? Not proud of it but along the way in life made some mistakes when i was a young kid and Got sent to the pen at 18 for Conspiracy to distribute Cocaine, Loom up Lewisburg Federal Pen when you have a chance, Believe me they would of turned your tough guy attitude out and right into a Bitch.... I could care less what you do, i was trying to save my Pal Broadway some bullshit.......
    not gonna get into this with you bitch as i have already been given an infraction. as i said anytime anywhere anyplace you wanna meet this 206 lb injun i am ready. we'll see who the bitch is in about 10 seconds. i'm trying to get out of debt. this is the first time i am betting on credit in a thread like this. the second i think this ain't working do you think im going to keep it up ? all i am doing is trying to get suman and yisman paid faster. as i said right now im breaking even . the second i find myself in the negative im not going to take chances like this . prison huh little white boy in a federal prison (even if thats true) god only knows what they did to you. maybe thats why yur so fukked up in head right now. yur barking up the wrong tree bitch, i am doing the right thing . and enough of this ebattling bull shit , say this shit to my face, gimme yur email. you won't cuz yur a old cranky old bitch that cant get it up for his wife and takes his frustrations out on an internet forum. no you lil fukker you dont know where IVE been in the last 30 years of my life so fuk off and stop chiming in on my threads. look at my points history. it it all going towards debt. im not wasting my time with you anymore, not worth an infraction.

broadway6
    on to the next one

not gonna get into this with you bitch as i have already been given an infraction. as i said anytime anywhere anyplace you wanna meet this 206 lb injun i am ready. we'll see who the bitch is in about 10 seconds. i'm trying to get out of debt. this is the first time i am betting on credit in a thread like this. the second i think this ain't working do you think im going to keep it up ? all i am doing is trying to get suman and yisman paid faster. as i said right now im breaking even . the second i find myself in the negative im not going to take chances like this . prison huh little white boy in a federal prison (even if thats true) god only knows what they did to you. maybe thats why yur so fukked up in head right now. yur barking up the wrong tree bitch, i am doing the right thing . and enough of this ebattling bull shit , say this shit to my face, gimme yur email. you won't cuz yur a old cranky old bitch that cant get it up for his wife and takes his frustrations out on an internet forum. no you lil fukker you dont know where IVE been in the last 30 years of my life so fuk off and stop chiming in on my threads. look at my points history. it it all going towards debt. im not wasting my time with you anymore, not worth an infraction.

Wulfy, no offense, but you do owe 2 people a lot of points. You can see where me free rolling is probably a bad idea. Nevertheless, this is the deal I made and I won't be upset if I win or lose. It would suck if you owe 3 people, but that's the risk you took. Just cash these two winners so I can pay you.

Footballtime

Wuflman 206 lbs??????? Pal Im 6'3 237, Yeah a tad overweight but ill tell yeah its helps in a fight......... You arent gonna harm anyone, My wife would beat your ass........... You are right, I lied about going to the Federal Pen at 18, nothing happens to solid people in prison, unless that is you have a big mouth or think you can penetrate up the world. In that case you will find action.... The right thing for you to do , is get a penetrating life pal..... Im done with you, i was here looking out for my pal broadway.........

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Poor broadway getting scammed. Guy is making no risk "bets on credit" with everyone he can find. Basically called me a "traitor" and not a friend because I wouldn't book the knicks bet for 1K and give him 500 if it win...while assuming all risk. Guy thinks he's a tout now because he picked 1 winner.

Keyboarding fell for it. Who else will? Go ahead wulfman. Create some violent threatening response to this...then calm down and edit it 3 times....it's what you do best.

Wulfman went from good guy to forum cancer in a week. Shame.

7E103B 3/27/2013
    12:49 AM
    keyboarding gave Wulfman14 450 SBR Point(s) for this post.

listen you little 150 lb hamster i told you , all you needed to say is no i dont want to do that . instead you led me on told me to look for a better spot (game) and all i could assume was that i come back to you with a better bet and you'll help me out. i thought you were in the same class as beer, biteme, gummo,keyboarding. obviously not . these points mean alot more to you than you allow others to believe. which is fine, yur a stingy bitch who doesnt wanna give out points. no problem. but dont lead me on telling me to find a better game to bet on. i have no problem with you not helping me out . yur a prick thats all.

and how am i scamming broadway again you fukkin moron ? if i lose i owe him 500 plus 1% interest per week. so how is this a scam ? think before you post you fukkin twit . keyboarding, a guy i hardly know, helped me out and that annoys the fuk outta you why ? cuz you didn't do it and a month ago were telling me how these monopoly pts dont matter to you. oh i think they matter to you a lot ! listen you little 5'6 gerbil ive already received an infraction and im not going to ebattle with you. you wanna meet me ill send you my email address and we will take this outside the cozy confines of sbr ? you little cheap shit you wouldnt throw a life preserver to yur mother drowning if it cost you anything .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Wuflman 206 lbs??????? Pal Im 6'3 237, Yeah a tad overweight but ill tell yeah its helps in a fight......... You arent gonna harm anyone, My wife would beat your ass........... You are right, I lied about going to the Federal Pen at 18, nothing happens to solid people in prison, unless that is you have a big mouth or think you can penetrate up the world. In that case you will find action.... The right thing for you to do , is get a penetrating life pal..... Im done with you, i was here looking out for my pal broadway.........

im 5'8 and built like a fukkin bull. yur wife is a man who had surgery done thats why she probably would be able to fight me. 237 lb huh. then PM me yur email and lets take this outside the confines of sbr tough guy. enough ebattling PM me yur email.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

listen you little 150 lb hamster i told you , all you needed to say is no i dont want to do that . instead you led me on told me to look for a better spot (game) and all i could assume was that i come back to you with a better bet and you'll help me out. i thought you were in the same class as beer, biteme, gummo,keyboarding. obviously not . these points mean alot more to you than you allow others to believe. which is fine, yur a stingy bitch who doesnt wanna give out points. no problem. but dont lead me on telling me to find a better game to bet on. i have no problem with you not helping me out . yur a prick thats all.

and how am i scamming broadway again you fukkin moron ? if i lose i owe him 500 plus 1% interest per week. so how is this a scam ? think before you post you fukkin twit . keyboarding, a guy i hardly know, helped me out and that annoys the fuk outta you why ? cuz you didn't do it and a month ago were telling me how these monopoly pts dont matter to you. oh i think they matter to you a lot ! listen you little 5'6 gerbil ive already received an infraction and im not going to ebattle with you. you wanna meet me ill send you my email address and we will take this outside the cozy confines of sbr ? you little cheap shit you wouldnt throw a life preserver to yur mother drowning if it cost you anything .
    A response challenging a fight? Who would have predicted that?! At least you're consistent. Good luck with all that rage pal...should serve you well in life.

I've helped countless people on Sbr with pts etc. Just people more worthy than you. Deal with it.

Footballtime

im 5'8 and built like a fukkin bull. yur wife is a man who had surgery done thats why she probably would be able to fight me. 237 lb huh. then PM me yur email and lets take this outside the confines of sbr tough guy. enough ebattling PM me yur email.
    Tough guy, if my email wasnt tied into My business more then happy to ship it to you.........I live in Andover Mass, look it up Pal.......No Surgery for the wife, She is spanish and dont like people that talk a tough game, As she says show me pal, dont tell me......

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4829

This thread needs some positive reinforcement.

It's kind of negative in here.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Wulfy, no offense, but you do owe 2 people a lot of points. You can see where me free rolling is probably a bad idea. Nevertheless, this is the deal I made and I won't be upset if I win or lose. It would suck if you owe 3 people, but that's the risk you took. Just cash these two winners so I can pay you.
    as i said this is the first time i am doing anything like this. if i find its not working and i lose ill pay you off first and not do anything like this again. im taking a chance man and so far its working. ive paid 350 pts off already from this. triple d gave the best advice lower your bet amounts. he also says its unfair that i pay you before my old loans but again i am risking it for them. if i lose and owe you 500 im not gonna engage in anything like this again. you gave me an opportunity and i took it. not to buy something from the store but to pay two people back who have been waiting a long time. you are allowing me to freeroll but the risk is just as much mine as it is yours (yesterday that is). right now i have the upper hand that can change instantly if i lose these two bets and we're back to square one. im done with these fuks. they are harassing a guy who is trying to do the right thing and im sick of it. small bets and play poker and try to grind this thing out, that is what tripled said and it is sound advice. why do you think i lowered my bet amounts today and made two separate bets. cuz if the knicks dont show up im hoping grizzlies at least cover the over for me and put up over 100. knicks are hitting right now and until they prove me other wise i am going to continue to bet on their streak unless its against a far superior team .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Tough guy, if my email wasnt tied into My business more then happy to ship it to you.........I live in Andover Mass, look it up Pal.......No Surgery for the wife, She is spanish and dont like people that talk a tough game, As she says show me pal, dont tell me......
    i dont even know what that means. how would i look it up you fukkin moron if i dont have a name. just stfu and leave me be. if your not going to give me an email or a name then stop harassing me. i am paying back my lenders you dumb bitch! leave me be.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    This thread needs some positive reinforcement.

It's kind of negative in here.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    A response challenging a fight? Who would have predicted that?! At least you're consistent. Good luck with all that rage pal...should serve you well in life.

I've helped countless people on Sbr with pts etc. Just people more worthy than you. Deal with it.

more worthy than me ? i see . and that is easy to see over an internet forum right ? listen i told you im done with you and you said the same so stop fukkin bothering me.

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

LOL wulfy got all pissy at me at a poker table once because I beat him in a hand. Anyone want to guess what he asked me for? Email address so we could meet up and fight it out. Over points. He then started making fun of me for being in the military, as if it's something I should be ashamed of....some people never cease to amaze me.

Wulf, you claim to be in at least your 30s, but you come off as an insecure 17 yr old (I mean this seriously, not as an insult). You act like you are overcompensating for something and always have something to prove...to complete strangers. You make it seem like SBR is a bigger part of your life than it really should be. Like tto said, if you get this worked up over people cautioning someone against taking a large risk, that's life. Do you think that if you owed money to a bank, you could just continually take out loans from banks? If you truly are 30+, you may want to take a look in the mirror and see if you're happy with where you're at. I don't know many successful people over 25 that resort to fighting to express a point, adults tend to use words.

I really hope you're just some 16 / 17 yr old kid who's having fun online. Unfortunately, I don't think that's the case.

P.S. FBT, I'm in Mansfield Mass - should catch a Sox game or something this year.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Erock87 View Post
    LOL wulfy got all pissy at me at a poker table once because I beat him in a hand. Anyone want to guess what he asked me for? Email address so we could meet up and fight it out. Over points. He then started making fun of me for being in the military, as if it's something I should be ashamed of....some people never cease to amaze me.

Wulf, you claim to be in at least your 30s, but you come off as an insecure 17 yr old (I mean this seriously, not as an insult). You act like you are overcompensating for something and always have something to prove...to complete strangers. You make it seem like SBR is a bigger part of your life than it really should be. Like tto said, if you get this worked up over people cautioning someone against taking a large risk, that's life. Do you think that if you owed money to a bank, you could just continually take out loans from banks? If you truly are 30+, you may want to take a look in the mirror and see if you're happy with where you're at. I don't know many successful people over 25 that resort to fighting to express a point, adults tend to use words.

I really hope you're just some 16 / 17 yr old kid who's having fun online. Unfortunately, I don't think that's the case.

P.S. FBT, I'm in Mansfield Mass - should catch a Sox game or something this year.

never asked for your email yur a fukkin liar. called you army boy thats it. yur the one who got pissy all because of that. and i wouldve bet any amount that yur nosy ass would have posted in this thread. once you see a gang up on someone you won't ever miss out on that. yur a fruit cake piss off you lil "DONT ASK DONT TELL" sob whatever happened here is over . stop trying to get more of a kick out of it you fukkin loser. and another lie when i get beat in poker all i say is gg, wow , and at worst damnit. i dont get upset. you are just a sack full of lies. yea yu get together with yur gal pal football time have a blast you fukkin bitches.

made fun of you for being in the military!?!!?wow you are so full of shit. when i said army boy i wasnt making fun of you for being in the military you dumb fuk. my brother is in the navy and my father was a general and im going to make fun of someone in the military. keep up yur crock of lies erock .
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-27-13 at 10:19 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and if the bank saw a good amount of payback im sure they would extend a loan yes. you ar e right about one thing though army boy, i need to cool off over this stupid forum bullshit and stop getting worked up, my nature is violent and angry.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Somebody posts the southpark clip from Russel Crowe fighting across america.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

if i ever see you weeper this is how it will look

Footballtime

Wulfman, I have to believe the PM you sent me at lunch hour today was uncalled for, especially after you said you were done with this thread.......unreal this guy trys to scare me saying him and his brother are coming looking for me, Also let me not forget his brother is a navy seal currently working in South America, I swear about 4-5 posts above in in Erocks post he stated his brother was in the Army??? Like i am scared of a tough guy from the net, shit i better log off.........Wulfman, honestly man you are probably eligible for Social Security Disability man, all you have to do is show them a few of your SBR threads, or threats.............. Best of luck Kid............Andover Mass

Footballtime

Anyone know how to post a PM in this thread?????????? Thanks, Ill let you guys judge Wulfman, not me.............

Footballtime

My Aplologies, Wulfman did say his brother Was Navy.............. Oh yeah cant forget that his brother taught him over 70% of his seal moves.......

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Anyone know how to post a PM in this thread?????????? Thanks, Ill let you guys judge Wulfman, not me.............
    Just copy and paste should do it

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    Just copy and paste should do it

Wish i was still at work Runner..... I dont know how to copy and paste, LOL how sad is that......any help appreciated

Footballtime

1. an account and send it to me. give me your address and me and my brother will be at your door. oh btw did i fail to mention he is a navy seal currently on duty in south america due back sometime in july? did i also fail to mention that he has taught me 70 % of the hand combat techniques he learned ? so send me the email. i got nothing against yur wife. we'll leave her alone. its you i want. send me the info. you like calling people out who are trying to do the right thing on the forum you little crack addicted bitch.
      give me the info. and ill show you a little something about respect. -10000000 you will never ever ever call me out on the forum again after meeting me.

-Wulf
      you are NOT 6'3
      you are NOT 237 LBS
      probably been to jail for being a prostitute and soliciting males

im in NY . i can be over there in 4-5 hours. create an email and send it to me with yur address. cmon lets see who the tough guy is. did you not see the video i made on sbr. did you not see the stitches and scars on my face from street fights because of my temper. ive gotten my ass kicked and ive knocked out people cold. take the next step tough guy. im waiting.

Forward

Quick Reply

Delete this Message

Delete this MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.

My Messages

My Subscriptions

My Settings

Footballtime

A true Warrior................ Wulfman..............

Easy-Rider 66

Right click and copy. Then right click and paste to the post.

Footballtime

Not sure if that worked.......But anyways this kid is unreal, guy this tough should be fighting MMA or something....

Easy-Rider 66

Yeah, you need to left click and highlight first what you want to copy.

First 1234 Last