Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    As sure as you suck at poker wulf is that retarded
    Whoever it was, looks like he got busted and sent packing pretty quickly

Update to application of interest per standard terms: I haven't applied it for the past year for anyone but confirmed stiffs, saving folks about 30k in interest....weekly interest will resume starting 9/8. Same reduction in interest rate for repayment per these terms will apply.

As an added bonus, anyone who correctly tracks their own repayment (by posting in the loan thread with payments and updating interest on Mondays) will receive a 0.50% discount on their weekly interest (minimum 0.0%), combined with repayment-based reduction (1% goes to 0.5%, 0.75% goes to 0.25%, 0.5% and 0.25% goes to 0.0%). Note this discount does not apply to confirmed stiffs.

In the coming week, I'll PM loan holders and update loan threads with current balances, average repayment rate and thresholds to qualify for various reductions in weekly interest. If anyone has any questions let me know!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Whoever it was, looks like he got busted and sent packing pretty quickly

Update to application of interest per standard terms: I haven't applied it for the past year for anyone but confirmed stiffs, saving folks about 30k in interest....weekly interest will resume starting 9/8. Same reduction in interest rate for repayment per these terms will apply.

As an added bonus, anyone who correctly tracks their own repayment (by posting in the loan thread with payments and updating interest on Mondays) will receive a 0.50% discount on their weekly interest (minimum 0.0%), combined with repayment-based reduction (1% goes to 0.5%, 0.75% goes to 0.25%, 0.5% and 0.25% goes to 0.0%). Note this discount does not apply to confirmed stiffs.

In the coming week, I'll PM loan holders and update loan threads with current balances, average repayment rate and thresholds to qualify for various reductions in weekly interest. If anyone has any questions let me know!
    Gonna change this again folks; the determination for what percentage to apply is going to be too complicated for people to easily and accurately track on their own. So instead, we'll do the following:

-Starting 9/15, all non-stiff loans will have their Effective Loan Date set to 9/15, and their balances "zeroed" out for repayment rate purposes. For example, a loan given out in March of 2014 with a a current balance of 1100/3000 will become 0/1900 with an Effective Loan Date of 9/15/14. The net effect of this is that all eligible loans will get a fresh start to qualify for lower interest rates based on average repayments.

-Standard interest rates will apply, with an additional 0.25% discount in weeks where at least one payment is made and all payments are documented in the loan thread, in the format "paid xxx. xxx/yyyy", where xxx is total amount repaid, and yyyy is total amount owed (updated to include latest interest amount, which I'll update in each thread weekly on Mondays). So if someone repays at 6% average weekly rate (on pace to pay off in 4 months) and tracks their own payments, they'll pay no weekly interest.

-I'll waive interest on 9/15 to give plenty of time for questions and to resolve discrepancies, with interest to resume 9/22.

Let me know if any questions!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    That's me! Triple D Pump's custom built centrifugal pumps are used by a wide range of clients, including SBR (to create devastating rivers on dry boards)

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Does that mean that Carseller's loan reset as well?

Trying to read the guidelines here..

I bet there was a Carseller clause in small print at the bottom of the terms and conditions.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

nvm, I'm a moron...

I thought interest was waived

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Does that mean that Carseller's loan reset as well?

Trying to read the guidelines here..

I bet there was a Carseller clause in small print at the bottom of the terms and conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Starting 9/15, all non-stiff loans...
    Don't believe in letting stiffs off the hook

First 12